Windows 10: Somewhere along the way I lost my context menu print function

Discus and support Somewhere along the way I lost my context menu print function in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have seen this posted many places for Adobe printing, but I don't have context menu option to print in anything; MS Word, Chrome, Firefox. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SJMaye, Feb 17, 2019.

1. SJMaye Win User

Somewhere along the way I lost my context menu print function

I have seen this posted many places for Adobe printing, but I don't have context menu option to print in anything; MS Word, Chrome, Firefox. I don't see it available at all.

In fact it used to have many functions I no longer see. Is there a way to reset the context menu or manually fix the print feature?

:)

SJMaye, Feb 17, 2019

2. Print command in contect menu

For some reason I have lost the ability to print when I right click the context menu. The print command is listed but nothing happens when I select it. This happens in a number of programs (I have not yet found one that works). It used to work and I use
    it frequently to print web page to a pdf file. Can anyone give me some guidance in restoring this function? Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the attention.

Michael-Bereece, Feb 17, 2019
  3. dtoxic Win User
    Remove '3D print with 3D Builder' from context menu?

Follow these Steps

Remove from the context menu in Windows 10

dtoxic, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Somewhere along the way I lost my context menu print function

Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Somewhere along the way I lost my context menu print function :(

ArmoredCavalry, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Somewhere along the way I lost my context menu print function

1. Somewhere along the way I lost my context menu print function - Similar Threads - Somewhere along lost

2. Lost start menu function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost start menu function: Keep clicking on start menu but it will not open. I tried to use the shortcut key on the keyboard and it is still the same. How can I open it? I have Windows 10 Acer laptop and it is working yesterday....
  3. Lost start menu function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost start menu function: Keep clicking on start menu but it will not open. I tried to use the shortcut key on the keyboard and it is still the same. How can I open it? I have Windows 10 Acer laptop and it is working yesterday....
  4. Lost start menu function

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bought Windows 8 for my pc build in 2014. Somewhere along the line, I lost my activation...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought Windows 8 for my pc build in 2014. Somewhere along the line, I lost my activation...: I build my first pc around 2014 back when windows 8 was the main OS. Since then, I've upgraded basically every part of the PC and I've reinstalled windows various times. I got my free upgrade to windows 10 like everyone else did a while back, and somewhere along the line of...
  6. Bought Windows 8 for my pc build in 2014. Somewhere along the line, I lost my activation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Windows 8 for my pc build in 2014. Somewhere along the line, I lost my activation...: I build my first pc around 2014 back when windows 8 was the main OS. Since then, I've upgraded basically every part of the PC and I've reinstalled windows various times. I got my free upgrade to windows 10 like everyone else did a while back, and somewhere along the line of...
  7. Bought Windows 8 for my pc build in 2014. Somewhere along the line, I lost my activation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu

Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu: I am looking for a way to remove the Print and Edit commands from the context menu when I right click on photos. I never use either and I already have a lot of items in the menu. Hopefully the screenshot is attached right. It shows you the top of my context menu with the two...
  9. Somewhere along the line troubleshooting I lost my battle.net files that had my games how...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Somewhere along the line troubleshooting I lost my battle.net files that had my games how...: I don't commonly play games off battle.net so I just realized call of duty and overwatch are missing. I reinstalled windows 10 and kept only my files, then I ran into some other issues and had to do a system restore point. But I have no idea where the system restore point...
  10. Lost Start menu search function

Lost Start menu search function: I'm creating a custom image of Windows 10 Pro and am implementing my usual settings, programs and tweaks as I have with prior versions of Windows. I'm sure I'll have a few other questions along the way as I complete this task but my main problem is my Search function in...