Windows 10: somthing else

Discus and support somthing else in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; need for this account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somthing-else/8642b452-63a6-42ec-9e3f-17f9ac40b737" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArslanAbbas, Nov 30, 2018.

1. somthing else

need for this account

:)

ArslanAbbas, Nov 30, 2018

2. W10 getting slower/lagging more (wondering if its somthing I've done)

Hi

OK, so I am a little confused by the results. Here are some screenshots from you first suggestion, run LatencyMon
    somthing else [​IMG]

I should say that during the time this was running, I did not have any issues, but the first time I ran it I was having the usual problems with System Interrupts hogging th CPU, and the text in green at the top was black and said something to the effect that there were problems with the tcp/ip driver and it was causing problems. The computer locked up enitrely before I had a chance to take a screen shot, and I had to restart.

Next I looked at the Drivers tab...

somthing else [​IMG]

I see nothing here that woudl suggest there was a problem

However, it was a different story with CrystaInfo...

somthing else [​IMG]

somthing else [​IMG]

somthing else [​IMG]

somthing else [​IMG]

What I find confusing here is that the figures for Reallocated Sectors Count on the the two "caution" drives, D: and T:, arent a lot differen from this on the B drive, whic is reapoted as healthy

B: 100 : 100 ; 36
    D: 100 : 100 : 36
    T: 99 :99 : 36

Does this mean I am running out of spare sectors?

PS: I will try running LatencyMon if the issues start up again.

ETA: Forgot to add the LatencyMon text report

smartcooky, Nov 30, 2018
  3. peterazer Win User
    Am i missing somthing?SKYPE

I kept searching and diging in the n900 to find the icon for skype with no sucsses so am i missing somthing? Can some one tell me where to find it or download the app from.i go to skype site it says buy when i click i cant see buy or download link

peterazer, Nov 30, 2018
  4. lilkiduno Win User

somthing else

$1000 Build

the only thing i can think of is this acer monitior i believe it's the best bang for the buck in monitors, but for everything else i would say thats a great list if he isn't going to be gaming a lot. the only other suggestion would be to get like a 9600GSO or somthing because I believe thats a bit over kill for someone thats not going to be gaming a lot

lilkiduno, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

somthing else

1. somthing else - Similar Threads - somthing else

2. im operating windows 11 on my desktop and im stuck on my login screen its saying "somthing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im operating windows 11 on my desktop and im stuck on my login screen its saying "somthing...: im operating windows 11 on my desktop and im stuck on my login screen its saying "somthing happened and your pin isnt available. click to setup your pin again." and its telling me to go to microsoft store to download an app but i cant do anythingit wont give me an option to...
  3. im operating windows 11 on my desktop and im stuck on my login screen its saying "somthing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im operating windows 11 on my desktop and im stuck on my login screen its saying "somthing...: im operating windows 11 on my desktop and im stuck on my login screen its saying "somthing happened and your pin isnt available. click to setup your pin again." and its telling me to go to microsoft store to download an app but i cant do anythingit wont give me an option to...
  4. when i try to play a game or install somthing or run as admin it doesn't let me, It dosent...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i try to play a game or install somthing or run as admin it doesn't let me, It dosent...: please help ive been trying to figure this out for months. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-play-a-game-or-install-somthing-or/dbc47912-5026-41b9-ab6e-0edb8da197bf
  5. when i try to play a game or install somthing or run as admin it doesn't let me, It dosent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to play a game or install somthing or run as admin it doesn't let me, It dosent...: please help ive been trying to figure this out for months. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-play-a-game-or-install-somthing-or/dbc47912-5026-41b9-ab6e-0edb8da197bf
  6. when i try to play a game or install somthing or run as admin it doesn't let me, It dosent...

7. microsoft store try again later somthing happened our end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store try again later somthing happened our end: hi ive been trying to download minecraft launcher when the error appeared " try again later somthing happened our end " I have looked at all the other threads and none of the commands or suggestions have worked it is also definitely not the Minecraft app as my store will not...
  8. microsoft store try again later somthing happened our end

microsoft store try again later somthing happened our end: hi ive been trying to download minecraft launcher when the error appeared " try again later somthing happened our end " I have looked at all the other threads and none of the commands or suggestions have worked it is also definitely not the Minecraft app as my store will not...
  9. Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?: https://imgur.com/a/WW5DyjJI have successfully made Minecraft portable but cannot get past this error, any fixes?I also need help because the download is stuck at 489 B...
  10. Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?

Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?: https://imgur.com/a/WW5DyjJI have successfully made Minecraft portable but cannot get past this error, any fixes?I also need help because the download is stuck at 489 B...