Windows 10: somthing else

Discus and support somthing else in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; need for this account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somthing-else/8642b452-63a6-42ec-9e3f-17f9ac40b737" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArslanAbbas, Nov 30, 2018.

1. somthing else

need for this account

:)

ArslanAbbas, Nov 30, 2018

2. W10 getting slower/lagging more (wondering if its somthing I've done)

Hi

OK, so I am a little confused by the results. Here are some screenshots from you first suggestion, run LatencyMon
    somthing else [​IMG]

I should say that during the time this was running, I did not have any issues, but the first time I ran it I was having the usual problems with System Interrupts hogging th CPU, and the text in green at the top was black and said something to the effect that there were problems with the tcp/ip driver and it was causing problems. The computer locked up enitrely before I had a chance to take a screen shot, and I had to restart.

Next I looked at the Drivers tab...

somthing else [​IMG]

I see nothing here that woudl suggest there was a problem

However, it was a different story with CrystaInfo...

somthing else [​IMG]

somthing else [​IMG]

somthing else [​IMG]

somthing else [​IMG]

What I find confusing here is that the figures for Reallocated Sectors Count on the the two "caution" drives, D: and T:, arent a lot differen from this on the B drive, whic is reapoted as healthy

B: 100 : 100 ; 36
    D: 100 : 100 : 36
    T: 99 :99 : 36

Does this mean I am running out of spare sectors?

PS: I will try running LatencyMon if the issues start up again.

ETA: Forgot to add the LatencyMon text report

smartcooky, Nov 30, 2018
  3. peterazer Win User
    Am i missing somthing?SKYPE

I kept searching and diging in the n900 to find the icon for skype with no sucsses so am i missing somthing? Can some one tell me where to find it or download the app from.i go to skype site it says buy when i click i cant see buy or download link

peterazer, Nov 30, 2018
  4. lilkiduno Win User

somthing else

$1000 Build

the only thing i can think of is this acer monitior i believe it's the best bang for the buck in monitors, but for everything else i would say thats a great list if he isn't going to be gaming a lot. the only other suggestion would be to get like a 9600GSO or somthing because I believe thats a bit over kill for someone thats not going to be gaming a lot

lilkiduno, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

somthing else

1. somthing else - Similar Threads - somthing else

2. Windows 10: Someone else is still using this pc. If you shut down now, they could lose...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10: Someone else is still using this pc. If you shut down now, they could lose...: I have seen the subject question being posted before. However, there is no solution, the message still appears in my computer. I have spent incredible amounts of time trying to fix this BUG from Windows 10. Why is not MS taking care of this and just getting rid of the BUG?...
  3. sfc dism dismal - maybe this can help someone else

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc dism dismal - maybe this can help someone else: Tried an in-place upgrade from 1803 to 1903 but it kept failing with "...failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation". Uninstalled anti-virus and several other old tools. Updated all drivers and BIOS/UEFI. Still same error. sfc couldn't fix...
  4. WINDOWS 10, AFTER A BRIEF HOSPITAL STAY MY GRANDKIDS HAVE DONE SOMTHING TO MY E-MAIL AND I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS 10, AFTER A BRIEF HOSPITAL STAY MY GRANDKIDS HAVE DONE SOMTHING TO MY E-MAIL AND I...: I HAVE TRIED WITH MY ISP TO GET HELP AND HE SENT ME TO A TECK WHO NEW LESS THAN I DID. NEXT I WENT TO APPLE BECAUSE I AM RUNNING WINDOWS 10MAND HAD NO PROBLEM FO 2 YEARS. AFTER 2 WEEKS IN HOSPITAL AND 3 GRANDCHILDREN ON MY COMPUTER I WENT TO APPLE (AFTER ALL I HAD PAID FOR 3...
  5. Somthing causing random unexpected shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Somthing causing random unexpected shutdowns: I have a PC running windows 10 64bit running the latest version with all drivers up to date (I just checked) My PC randomly crashes/shutsdown unexpectedly. I first though this was emory related so I run Memtest which shown 0 errors in all 4 of my RAM dimms When I took a...
  6. I only want somthing that tells me the time on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I only want somthing that tells me the time on my desktop: Would just like to have the time on my desktop? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-only-want-somthing-that-tells-me-the-time-on-my/0b53605b-4c99-4c85-88a3-836dbf5ef29c
  7. somthing wrong with task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    somthing wrong with task manager: [ATTACH]my probelm the time showing in task bar Arabic numbers and the date is english numbers .... the problem is i can't change the time to english numbers if i did the time changes to diffrendt area!! what to do?...
  8. My grand son 4years old did somthing to my home screan and it has all changed. How can i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My grand son 4years old did somthing to my home screan and it has all changed. How can i...: I need to restore my Lenovo home screen back to Nov.9 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-grand-son-4years-old-did-somthing-to-my-home/dcbcf9ea-9c5c-484c-a87f-4ce540284772
  9. Problem scaning ,somthing wrong and try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem scaning ,somthing wrong and try again: My both printers (Canon MF210 and Brother MFC 7220) has issues to scan. sometime went though only one or two pages then the message pop out. I don't know how to fix it?? Thanks...
  10. W10 getting slower/lagging more (wondering if its somthing I've done)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 getting slower/lagging more (wondering if its somthing I've done): OK, so here is my setup Intel Celeron 3.06 GHZ with 2.5GB RAM Windows 10 Home Version 1511 Build 10586.318 32bit os, x64 based processor C: = 128GB ADATA SSD (System drive obviously) D: = 250GB Seagate Barracuda SATA HDD - Network shared (Data drive) E: =...