Windows 10: Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings?

Discus and support Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Look at this image.... [img] Where is the Account Picture - Green arrow? Where is the "Windows Settings" text - it's gone? - Yellow arrow. Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Compumind, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Compumind Win User

Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings?

Look at this image....

Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings? [​IMG]

Where is the Account Picture - Green arrow?

Where is the "Windows Settings" text - it's gone? - Yellow arrow.

Why does the icon show Windows Update - Update in Progress, if there is no Windows update? - Red Arrow.

Strange.

*Shock

:)

Compumind, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Compumind Win User

Look at this image....

Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings? [​IMG]

Where is the Account Picture - Green arrow?

Where is the "Windows Settings" text - it's gone? - Yellow arrow.

Why does the icon show Windows Update - Update in Progress, if there is no Windows update? - Red Arrow.

Strange.

*Shock

Compumind, Jul 29, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User

That happens from time to time and I've no idea why.... Attention needed - Windows Update.

BTW that was under 1909 but it could have very well happened on any version. I think those "notices only pop up if there's an issue. Anyway no registry hacks needed to fix or solve.

Anyway there are none of those notices (including profile image) are shown now. Which is normal.

sygnus21, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings?

Windows display

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to customize the display:

• In the search box type settings.
    • Click on system option.
    • Then click on display option and then you can change it.
    • For more settings for display you can go for advance settings option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings? - Similar Threads - Somthing going display

2. somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later. Windows Update. Virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later. Windows Update. Virus?: So I was checking for updates for windows 10 and I saw that its saying "somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later." so i thought it will be ok after I restart my laptop but it won't and i started worring, so i checked many articals and asked chatGPT for solution and I...
  3. somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later. Windows Update. Virus?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later. Windows Update. Virus?: So I was checking for updates for windows 10 and I saw that its saying "somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later." so i thought it will be ok after I restart my laptop but it won't and i started worring, so i checked many articals and asked chatGPT for solution and I...
  4. windows display settings will not display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows display settings will not display: When attempting to access display settings either from settings app it freezes or from desktop it appears blank. How do I fix it?I have tried repairing settings and resetting without success. Also dxdiag does not even show a display tab....
  5. windows display settings will not display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows display settings will not display: When attempting to access display settings either from settings app it freezes or from desktop it appears blank. How do I fix it?I have tried repairing settings and resetting without success. Also dxdiag does not even show a display tab....
  6. Something going on with the display of Windows Settings?

in Windows 10 Support
    Something going on with the display of Windows Settings?: Look at this image.... [img] Where is the Account Picture - Green arrow? Where is the "Windows Settings" text - it's gone? - Yellow arrow. Why does the icon show Windows Update - Update in Progress, if there is no Windows update? - Red Arrow. Strange. *Shock 161475
  7. Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings?: Look at this image.... [img] Where is the Account Picture - Green arrow? Where is the "Windows Settings" text - it's gone? - Yellow arrow. Why does the icon show Windows Update - Update in Progress, if there is no Windows update? - Red Arrow. Strange. *Shock 161475
  8. downloading somthing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading somthing: I cant install tunnel town yes I know I'm lame for liking that game but it says This Google account is not yet associated with a device. Please access the Play Store app on your device before installing apps. i copeyed and pasted and i dont know what to do now the learn more...
  9. Color Scheme... Or Somthing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Scheme... Or Somthing: So it was late and I don't remember what I did, but somehow, my background screen is gone, just replaced by a solid black, the Cortana button, task view button, windows button, and all the little buttons in the bottom right are outlined in white, even chrome seems to have...
  10. somthing else

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    somthing else: need for this account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somthing-else/8642b452-63a6-42ec-9e3f-17f9ac40b737"