Windows 10: somthing wrong with task manager

Discus and support somthing wrong with task manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]my probelm the time showing in task bar Arabic numbers and the date is english numbers .... the problem is i can't change the time to english... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by akaMucho, Feb 1, 2019.

1. akaMucho Win User

somthing wrong with task manager

somthing wrong with task manager f1fbc5e8-6ec7-4a9c-8618-879434f0a2be?upload=true.png my probelm the time showing in task bar Arabic numbers and the date is english numbers .... the problem is i can't change the time to english numbers if i did the time changes to diffrendt area!! what to do?

:)

akaMucho, Feb 1, 2019

2. Scroll issues in Task Manager, Windows 10

steps to reproduce the problem

1. open task manager
    2. click on more details if its not
    3. go to performance tab
    4. decrease its height till it has two scrolls for the two sections
    5. hover over the right section (CPU, Memory, …) and try to scroll

what is expected to happen

the right section to scroll

what went wrong

the left section is scrolling instead

***Modified Title from: can't scroll task manager***

robertisaac, Feb 1, 2019
  3. infrared Win User
    task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink somthing wrong with task manager ;)

infrared, Feb 1, 2019
  4. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

1. somthing wrong with task manager - Similar Threads - somthing wrong task

2. GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order: I have an Asus Tuf A15 2021 model.Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor, 16GB RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 6GB.Earlier all my games were running very smoothly with the dedicated graphics card. I upgraded my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro and stayed away from games for 2-3...
  3. GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order: I have an Asus Tuf A15 2021 model.Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor, 16GB RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 6GB.Earlier all my games were running very smoothly with the dedicated graphics card. I upgraded my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro and stayed away from games for 2-3...
  4. Task Manager showing Wrong base speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager showing Wrong base speed: I bought a new laptop acer nitro 5.. with processor name is intel i5 11400h. it got an issue task manager base speed should be 2.70 ghz but showing 2.69ghz and i also check in cpuzPls solve this issue...
  5. Task Manager showing Wrong base speed

Task Manager showing Wrong base speed: I bought a new laptop acer nitro 5.. with processor name is intel i5 11400h. it got an issue task manager base speed should be 2.70 ghz but showing 2.69ghz and i also check in cpuzPls solve this issue...
  6. Task manager showing wrong ram speed.........

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager showing wrong ram speed.........: I want to upgrade my Sony Vaio laptop from 4gb ram to 8gb ram, and I wanted to check the speed of the ram module, so when I went to task manager, it shows the speed of the ram is 20307 mhz. And then I realized this is wrong. 20 THOUSAND 3 HUNDRED SEVEN mhz. What!? The ram...
  7. What is wrong with my task manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is wrong with my task manager?: [ATTACH] Not a big deal, but this creeped me out at first. I tried to resize the window, but the graphic thumbnails don't come up. They show as colorful circles....
  8. wrong CPU cores in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wrong CPU cores in Task Manager: i upgraded my CPU from i7-7820x 8core/16Threads to i9 14cores/28threads, the Bios shows all 14cores, Device manager shows all 28threads, in the task manager the model of the processor is correct, but still shows 8cores/16threads, i have reboothed the cpu twice, still shows...
  9. Problem scaning ,somthing wrong and try again

Problem scaning ,somthing wrong and try again: My both printers (Canon MF210 and Brother MFC 7220) has issues to scan. sometime went though only one or two pages then the message pop out. I don't know how to fix it?? Thanks...
  10. Wrong RAM speed in Windows Task Manager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wrong RAM speed in Windows Task Manager: Hello. So it looks like in Windows task manager my RAM speed is set at 2800 MHz in slot 1, 3, 5 and 7, but my RAM are using XMProfile 1 at 2666 MHz in BIOS. CPU-Z also tells me that my RAM is in quad channel configuration at 1333 MHz (2666 Mhz divided 2). What's the...