Windows 10: Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring

Discus and support Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi all, Help please! My son, wanting to get around family monitoring, has uninstalled the family monitoring software on hIs PC he is the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lucykirkland, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring

Hi all,

Help please!

My son, wanting to get around family monitoring, has uninstalled the family monitoring software on hIs PC he is the administrator. We discoversd this and he is now banned until he reinstalls it. He’s having trouble doing this.

Any idea?

:)

lucykirkland, Aug 29, 2020

2. Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes in Windows 10.

No - I cannot see my son's child account under the family safely list in account settings or on the main family page. Yet, on HIS computer, if he goes on, it indicates he is still being monitored by family safety.

Does that help?

JoanneSher, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes in Windows 10.

Original Title: Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes

I use Family Safety to monitor my son's account, but a bit ago, I stopped being able to communicate with his computer. If he sent me a request to extend his time, I didn't receive it, and it didn't appear on the Family Safety page. If I made adjustments
    to the page, it wouldn't register on his computer. I even deleted him from my family, and he is still being "monitored" (and still has the same restrictions). I tried logging in as him on a different device, and the restrictions are off, so I know it is something
    on his machine

Can someone give me suggestions?

Thanks!.

JoanneSher, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring

Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes in Windows 10.

Hi Joanne,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in family safety account.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you tried to log out or restart from the child's computer and logging in to the computer?
    • Are you able to see the child account in the Family Safety settings after removing it?

I suggest you to refer to the steps below to remove the child account from the family safety account and also turn on
    Activity reporting.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/turn-off-family-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit managing child account in Family Safety, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring

1. Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring - Similar Threads - Son has uninstalled

2. Connect son's computer with Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect son's computer with Microsoft Family Safety: Hello, my son got his own computer. How do we connect the computer to Microsoft Family Safety? The main account will be his own account I do not want to create my account on his computer. Is it possible to still connect it to Microsoft Family Safety that I manage, or it is...
  3. Connect son's computer with Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect son's computer with Microsoft Family Safety: Hello, my son got his own computer. How do we connect the computer to Microsoft Family Safety? The main account will be his own account I do not want to create my account on his computer. Is it possible to still connect it to Microsoft Family Safety that I manage, or it is...
  4. Family Safety and allowing uninstalls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety and allowing uninstalls: Hi all, I have MS Family Safety with several devices connected. For the most part it works well. However, a family member minor is unable to perform uninstalls if required, and asks for my administrator password. This could be an issue if he's at school. If there any way to...
  5. Family Safety and allowing uninstalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety and allowing uninstalls: Hi all, I have MS Family Safety with several devices connected. For the most part it works well. However, a family member minor is unable to perform uninstalls if required, and asks for my administrator password. This could be an issue if he's at school. If there any way to...
  6. Issue with Family Safety Monitor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Issue with Family Safety Monitor: So pretty much, my dad set up Microsoft Family Safety Monitor on my pc. I started noticing that, whenever the computer gets locked, and then unlocked, this weird white square appears in the top left corner of the desktop. [ATTACH] You can move the square around, and it...
  7. How Do I Reinstall Family Safety? {was: Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring}

How Do I Reinstall Family Safety? {was: Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring}: Hi all, Help please! My son, wanting to get around family monitoring, has uninstalled the family monitoring software on hIs PC he is the administrator. We discoversd this and he is now banned until he reinstalls it. He’s having trouble doing this. Any idea?...
  8. Family Safety Monitor Running for no Reason?

Family Safety Monitor Running for no Reason?: After installing Windows 10 build 18343, I found an unidentified icon in the task tray which I figured to be the Family Safety Monitor through Task Manager. I have not set up a family, been apart of one or touched it at all. In my 'Devices' on the Microsoft website, it also...
  9. Family safety monitor stopped working

Family safety monitor stopped working: We have several user accounts setup on each of our machines including some child accounts. We have noticed for the last 3 days that when logging into our child accounts that the little family safety icon that normally resides in the system tray in bottom right has been...
  10. Family safety monitor stopped working

Family safety monitor stopped working: Am assuming this is an MS Server side issue but tonight my two children logged into their accounts on the PC. They have child accounts. Absolutely no issues using the machine, browsing etc. I then logged back into my main acc after. As I was checking a few things I went into...