Windows 10: song duration on photos

Discus and support song duration on photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my duration for the song that im trying to put on a slideshow isn't moving how do i fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tesoro almedina-mercado, May 4, 2021.

1. song duration on photos

my duration for the song that im trying to put on a slideshow isn't moving how do i fix it

:)

tesoro almedina-mercado, May 4, 2021
  2. NiravD Win User

How to apply same filters, text, motion, 3D effects to all photos while creating video of it in Photos App?

I am making birthday video for my kid. I have 50 photos and a song with length of 4 mins.

Now I want "Happy Birthday" written at bottom of screen for entire duration of song. I see that currently I'll have to do that for each and every photo.

Also what if I want other filters, motion, 3D effects same for entire duration of song?

Doing that for all 50 photos would be pain... any suggestions plz?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store.

NiravD, May 4, 2021
  3. Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

I have an extensive music collection, but most listening is to playlists. I have tried to follow all hints, suggestions, and directions found (even purchased Uniconverter). Unfortunately, I have never been able to produce a Cd which will play on a car audio system and display song names, artist, etc. on the player screen. Can someone please outline a step by step procedure for either beginning with an existing playlist, or creating one, then continuing through all of the steps necessary to produce a playable Cd with track and artist info displayed.

Win version 10 (10240)

larryinmissouri, May 4, 2021
  4. song duration on photos

Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, May 4, 2021
Thema:

song duration on photos

1. song duration on photos - Similar Threads - song duration photos

2. Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically: Hi,I have a huge problem and this really **** me off. I want to make a nice first birthday video for my baby boy and I added several photos and videos and so on. I cropped the video to the right positions and adjusted everything. How every the Photos app changes durations by...
  3. Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically: Hi,I have a huge problem and this really **** me off. I want to make a nice first birthday video for my baby boy and I added several photos and videos and so on. I cropped the video to the right positions and adjusted everything. How every the Photos app changes durations by...
  4. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music: Hello,So, when I tried to save changes I made to the song, it won't let me save changes because the duration isn't clearly shown. No matter what I do, it still does not letting save changes when changing the info of the songs.Thanks,Xander Michael Shelton....
  5. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music: Hello,So, when I tried to save changes I made to the song, it won't let me save changes because the duration isn't clearly shown. No matter what I do, it still does not letting save changes when changing the info of the songs.Thanks,Xander Michael Shelton....
  6. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Duration of Pictures in Photos Storyboard?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Duration of Pictures in Photos Storyboard?: In Windows 10 Photos App is it possible to edit the duration of playback pictures in a storyboard? Plus are there any help tutorials for this App?...
  8. How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app: Hi, I have used windows movie maker in the past and I am now trying to learn Windows 10 photo app. The only issue that I have is how to change multiple photos that I have imported from an external hard drive onto the story line and I am wanting to change the duration time...
  9. Change duration of an imported video in Photos App

Change duration of an imported video in Photos App: Hello I've imported photos and a video into my project. The imported video, which is 9 minutes long, only displays for 2 seconds. How do I change the duration? Many thanks...
  10. Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app: How can you change the duration, motion, etc.., for all slides across the board for all. Or do you have to do them individually? ***Title modified from Photos duration, motion, etc.***...