Windows 10: song notification banner on windows 10 locks screen slideshow

Discus and support song notification banner on windows 10 locks screen slideshow in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way I can get the winamp song notification to play on the lock screen slideshow? I would very much appreciate if any one knows to let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bradsinger, Aug 12, 2018.

1. song notification banner on windows 10 locks screen slideshow

Is there any way I can get the winamp song notification to play on the lock screen slideshow? I would very much appreciate if any one knows to let me know, thanks

Moved from : Apps on Windows 10 / Groove Music

:)

bradsinger, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Update Notification Banner During Fullscreen Windowed Mode Games

In Windows 10, action center is where to find your app notifications, as well as quick actions, which give you quick access to commonly used settings and apps. Change your action center settings at any time from the Settings app.

• Select the Start
      button, and then select the Settings
      app.
    • FOLLOW STEP 4.1 BELOW
    • Go to System >
      Notifications & actions.
    • Do any of the following:
      • Turn notifications, banners, and sounds on or off for some or all notification senders.
      • Choose whether to see notifications on the lock screen.
      • Choose whether to see notifications when you're duplicating your screen.
      • Choose the quick actions you'll see in action center.
      • Turn tips, tricks, and suggestions about Windows on or off.

V.4_Victory, Aug 12, 2018
  4. song notification banner on windows 10 locks screen slideshow

Email Notification Issues - Lock Screen & Banners Intermittent

This pertains to a Lumia 950 XL Dual Sim, W10 Mobile, build 393.448.

Email notifications (Outlook Mail app) have become increasingly unreliable/intermittent since the anniversary update last August. At first, this didn't happen often, but it has slowly gotten worse, and therefore more irritating.

Specifically, email notifications (i.e., the "quick status" email icon) are not showing up reliably on the lock/glance screen, as well as the number of new emails on the tile pinned to Start. The
    last few days I have received 1 or 2 lock screen notifications for every 4 new emails.
    However, the action center icon seems to appear ok at the top of the screen when there are new notifications.

It doesn't seem to matter if the phone is in use or not. I can leave the phone for a while, look at the glance or lock screen later and see no email notifications. But when I go into the app, it may show several new emails. The same thing happens when phone
    is in use, in apps such as News, Edge, Games, etc.. After using an app, there are sometimes no new email notifications on the lock screen, but when I go into the mail app, new ones are there.

Also, it'**** or miss if I get email banners (whether phone/apps are in use or not). Perhaps there's a connection between no banners and no notifications on lock screen.

When I first turn on the phone in the morning, the lock screen most always reflects new mail notifications. But as the day goes by, it's like the phone "gets tired" and only shows notifications when it wants to.

I don't recall having this type of problem in WP8.1.

What I've done.....

• Checked all notification (and banner) settings....in the Mail app, Notifications & Actions, and Lock Screen
    • Checked for app and software updates (I do this every morning)
    • Turned phone off.....let it take a nap for a while........maybe it needs one
    • Soft resets
    • Submitted problem on Feedback Hub
    Would the email account itself (i.e., synch and other settings) impact the notification process in any way? Or is this most likely a W10 Mobile software issue with the app?

I know there many complaints out there about this, but I was hoping for some feedback from folks who might have some ideas, suggestions, etc.

Thank you.

Matt 950XL, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

song notification banner on windows 10 locks screen slideshow

1. song notification banner on windows 10 locks screen slideshow - Similar Threads - song notification banner

2. Lock Screen SlideShow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen SlideShow: Hello!I have a small issue.I was personalising my computer and when I finished I was really excited!However, when I turned off my computer and turned it back on, a photo that's not in my slideshow folder, appeared. It's agitating as I'm setting up a theme and a random photo...
  3. Lock Screen Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Slideshow: When I try to set a folder in my files as my lock screen slideshow, they disappear from the folder stating "no items match your search", as if there are no photos in the folder. However, this same folder is successfully being used as my background slideshow. For example, If I...
  4. Lock Screen Slideshow

Lock Screen Slideshow: When I try to set a folder in my files as my lock screen slideshow, they disappear from the folder stating "no items match your search", as if there are no photos in the folder. However, this same folder is successfully being used as my background slideshow. For example, If I...
  5. Notifications banners

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notifications banners: Two days ago I ran an upgrade and update from my Dell laptop and lost a couple of files which have since returned to normal, but I seem to have lost the notifications banners in Action Centre. I'm running windows 10 and google chrome is my browser. I'm not at all technically...
  6. Lock Screen Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Slideshow: Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.450 Lock Screen not able to use slideshow feature. I am able to change photo. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-slideshow/121e2b4d-05d9-4cd3-9e5e-089a591c7f33
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow

Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow: I have my lock screen set to show to slideshow but I am having two problems with it. 1. This is the important one for me. The images for the slideshow are frequently zoomed in on the images instead of showing the whole picture. I can't seem to find any way to change the...
  8. song notification banner on windows 10 locks screen slideshow

song notification banner on windows 10 locks screen slideshow: Is there any way I can get the winamp song notification to play on the lock screen slideshow? I would very much appreciate if any one knows to let me know, thanks...
  9. Lock Screen Slideshow

Lock Screen Slideshow: Suddenly the lock screen slideshow no longer works, it just stays at one picture. I have not made any changes to the folders i have set and there have been no windows updates recently. I tried logging out, I tried restarting but nothing works. What could be causing this 42422
  10. Lock Screen Slideshow

Lock Screen Slideshow: Ok guys has anyone got the slideshow to work on your lock screen yet, i have tried everything including deleteing a particular file in screen folder to making new files everywhere and still nothing, when i press WIN + L it works great but the minute i reboot my PC nothing the...