Windows 10: Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

Discus and support Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an extensive music collection, but most listening is to playlists. I have tried to follow all hints, suggestions, and directions found (even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by larryinmissouri, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

I have an extensive music collection, but most listening is to playlists. I have tried to follow all hints, suggestions, and directions found (even purchased Uniconverter). Unfortunately, I have never been able to produce a Cd which will play on a car audio system and display song names, artist, etc. on the player screen. Can someone please outline a step by step procedure for either beginning with an existing playlist, or creating one, then continuing through all of the steps necessary to produce a playable Cd with track and artist info displayed.

Win version 10 (10240)

:)

larryinmissouri, Dec 20, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

I do a lot of CD burning for my recording studio clients. I use NERO BurningROM to burn audio CD-R's. If you want titles, artist, etc to appear you burn "DAO" (Disc At Once) method. Whether the burned info appears varies with the audio CD player. I have a 2015 Ford Flex and the song and artist are displayed on my system.

Also, burn the audio CD-R at the slowest speed of the burner drive (usually 16X for SATA burner drives). Higher speeds won't play on some audio CD players. My Audio burn speed is 8X as I have older PATA burner drives that are capable of the lower speed).

Here are a couple screenshots from Nero:

Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist [​IMG]

Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist [​IMG]

fireberd, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

I have an extensive music collection, but most listening is to playlists. I have tried to follow all hints, suggestions, and directions found (even purchased Uniconverter). Unfortunately, I have never been able to produce a Cd which will play on a car audio system and display song names, artist, etc. on the player screen. Can someone please outline a step by step procedure for either beginning with an existing playlist, or creating one, then continuing through all of the steps necessary to produce a playable Cd with track and artist info displayed.

Win version 10 (10240)

4. Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

Thanks for the reply. Although I am not aware of the specific capabilities of my CD player, it is a factory unit in an 2018 Subaru Outback, so I would expect it to have reasonably modern capabilities. Frankly, I can live with either Mp3 disks or traditional audio CD, as long as I can exhibit the information. If you can let me know the definitive way to check the tagging and info, I'll make sure, but the right click on "properties >content" within the playlist (Windows Media Player), contains all the relevant information (Song title, Artist, Album) for each song entry.

Thema:

1. Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist - Similar Threads - Song Titles Artist

2. Music player plays another song but the title, the image, and the artist name of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music player plays another song but the title, the image, and the artist name of the...: I got this problem a long ago, I got this weird player bug many times when trying to keep listening to music, It keeps coming back! It plays on all music players incl. YouTube, but the problem is that the music player plays another song but the title, the image, and the...
  3. Music player plays another song but the title, the image, and the artist name of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music player plays another song but the title, the image, and the artist name of the...: I got this problem a long ago, I got this weird player bug many times when trying to keep listening to music, It keeps coming back! It plays on all music players incl. YouTube, but the problem is that the music player plays another song but the title, the image, and the...
  4. Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

in Windows 10 Support
    Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist: I have an extensive music collection, but most listening is to playlists. I have tried to follow all hints, suggestions, and directions found (even purchased Uniconverter). Unfortunately, I have never been able to produce a Cd which will play on a car audio system and display...
  5. How to add attributes to mp3 files (Title, Artist, Album)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to add attributes to mp3 files (Title, Artist, Album)?: I have a lot of mp3 files that I burned onto CD years ago (approx. 2003) and the title and artist name does not show in all my music player programs. Specifically, Windows Media Player and my father's car radio. And for context, all the information does display for "regular"...
  6. Windows Media Player will not burn song titles

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Media Player will not burn song titles: Something happened along the way - I'm using Windows 10 with all the latest updates etc. When I burn an audio CD using the MP3 files I've ripped to the default Windows Media Player Library I get a good CD (it plays) but the song titles are missing - all that is on the CD is...
  7. Groove music song/album titles cut short

Groove music song/album titles cut short: Hi there, I recently purchased a new desktop PC with Windows 10 already installed, so I figured I'd import my music to the device. However, rather than placing it on the PC's internal hard drive, I figured I may as well keep it on an external HDD which I had been using to...
  8. Groove music song/album titles cit short

Groove music song/album titles cit short: Hi there, I recently purchased a new desktop PC with Windows 10 already installed, so I figured I'd import my music to the device. However, rather than placing it on the PC's internal hard drive, I figured I may as well keep it on an external HDD which I had been using to...
  9. Going to artist page from album displays no songs, shows "Sorry, these songs aren't...

Going to artist page from album displays no songs, shows "Sorry, these songs aren't...: I have a bunch of mix albums, in which I have songs from different artists. In WMP, if I wanted to listen to a single artist from that album, I'd just go to the Artists view and pick the artists, then get all their songs. In Groove however, these aslbums just appear as...
  10. no song titles on burned cd

in Windows 10 Support
    no song titles on burned cd: win 10 when i use win media play can not burn cd and get song titles, only track numbers 76387