Windows 10: songs

Discus and support songs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a lot of questions..but 2 for now... I have duplicate songs & file Paths..how do I chose the correct file path? 2 When I delete a song it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joeycalato, Dec 12, 2020.

1. songs

I have a lot of questions..but 2 for now... I have duplicate songs & file Paths..how do I chose the correct file path? 2 When I delete a song it come back & sais $recycle bin?

:)

joeycalato, Dec 12, 2020

2. Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Groove skips part of the beginning of songs

Hi,

There must be some file corruption going on. In order for us to assist you effectively, kindly confirm the following:

• Is the second song you were trying to play a purchased song or playing it via streaming?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Let us know

Joanna 777, Dec 12, 2020
  4. HGN2001 Win User

songs

Windows Media Player Song Title Alpha Order Bug possible workaround

I use Windows Media Player to maintain my library of music on the computer. Usually, when I open an Artist, all of the songs are listed within the album from which it comes. So first is Album A with all of its songs, then Album B etc.

Often, I'll want to list all of those same songs within an Artist by Song title. This will sort all of the titles that start with "A" first, "B" second, etc. and show a very small jpeg of the album cover on the left. This view allows for quick audio comparisons of the same song from different sources. This is where you can hear one iteration of a song being louder or better quality or worse mastering than another - a helpful use of this software.

OK, so what's the bug? Occasionally and unpredictably, the alpha-by-song list will separate out widely, listing the first song with a large jpeg of the cover art. Then a second song will appear with its large jpeg cover art, all of this using up a lot of screen real estate. It can still be used, but it's ugly to look at. It has been maddening that some artists are separated out like this, while most list nice and tight, line by line.

Today, I might have uncovered the reason that it happens. I think it has to do with apostrophes in the last title in the alphabetical list. If you can somehow change the title of that song so that it's not last, your list will show tight lines, the way its supposed to be.

I realize that this is a very specialized use of Windows Media Player, but maybe it will help out someone out there.

HGN2001, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

songs

1. songs - Similar Threads - songs

2. How do I get my Presonus studio one song track files back where they belong in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Presonus studio one song track files back where they belong in the...: One drive would not stop popping up so I just clicked to install this billshit so it would leave me alone so could work. Then it took all of my song files out of my Presonus studio. There are thousands of hours of work on original music lyric’s instruments everything. To say...
  3. How do I get my Presonus studio one song track files back where they belong in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Presonus studio one song track files back where they belong in the...: One drive would not stop popping up so I just clicked to install this billshit so it would leave me alone so could work. Then it took all of my song files out of my Presonus studio. There are thousands of hours of work on original music lyric’s instruments everything. To say...
  4. Does the Windows Vista/7/8/10 startup sound take the ending verse from the song Living on a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the Windows Vista/7/8/10 startup sound take the ending verse from the song Living on a...: I was wondering because, both the beginning verse of said song, and the ending verse of these startup sounds sound similar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-vista7810-startup-sound-take-the/1a184343-ec26-45c7-b82a-637ae98ff9ba
  5. Does the Windows Vista/7/8/10 startup sound take the ending verse from the song Living on a...

Does the Windows Vista/7/8/10 startup sound take the ending verse from the song Living on a...: I was wondering because, both the beginning verse of said song, and the ending verse of these startup sounds sound similar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-vista7810-startup-sound-take-the/1a184343-ec26-45c7-b82a-637ae98ff9ba
  6. My pc randomly plays weird sounds/songs/memes nonsstop .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc randomly plays weird sounds/songs/memes nonsstop .: I checked its not a virus multiple times. please just help and give me a permenant solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-plays-weird-soundssongsmemes/691ce872-e4cf-4c80-b950-319cc4ba5100
  7. My pc randomly plays weird sounds/songs/memes nonsstop .

My pc randomly plays weird sounds/songs/memes nonsstop .: I checked its not a virus multiple times. please just help and give me a permenant solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-plays-weird-soundssongsmemes/691ce872-e4cf-4c80-b950-319cc4ba5100
  8. Problems with new windows media player playlists removing unselected songs in windows 11

Problems with new windows media player playlists removing unselected songs in windows 11: I have been using Windows Media Player for a long time with my collection of mp3 files. The old version is called Windows Media Player Legacy in Windows 11. The new version is called Windows Media Player. Occasionally, I like to make a playlist of all my songs and remove...
  9. Problems with new windows media player playlists removing unselected songs in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with new windows media player playlists removing unselected songs in windows 11: I have been using Windows Media Player for a long time with my collection of mp3 files. The old version is called Windows Media Player Legacy in Windows 11. The new version is called Windows Media Player. Occasionally, I like to make a playlist of all my songs and remove...
  10. random noot noot song playing?? it happens like once or twice a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random noot noot song playing?? it happens like once or twice a day: So recently I've been hearing this "NOOT NOOT" along with a song that plays. Now originally it would only play when I was playing a game so I thought the game was playing it or something, but I was literally just typing on my 2nd monitor and then all of a sudden it played...