Windows 10: Sonic studio III keeps giving me this error

Discus and support Sonic studio III keeps giving me this error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed the latest driver and software from the asus website for my motherboard. but it works on the first startup but soon after i get this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Driver170, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Driver170 Win User

Sonic studio III keeps giving me this error

I installed the latest driver and software from the asus website for my motherboard. but it works on the first startup but soon after i get this error

:)

Driver170, Dec 3, 2020

2. Sonic Studios 3 startup request

Hi

I have sonic studios 3 installed on windows 10

every time windows starts up i have 2 a user account has requested changes pop ups

and asking to allow SS3svc36.exe, and SS3Svc64,exe to make changes to computer

Why is this, can i stop it from asking

Im pretty sure it is related to Sonic Studios 3

Should i have installed as administrator (I am only user)

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Bugstein79, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Anonymous15310, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Sonic studio III keeps giving me this error

Trying to upgrade Win 7 home to Win 10...keep getting error message to "uninstall Sonic Studio dla"

Trying to upgrade Win 7 home to Win 10...keep getting error message to "uninstall Sonic Studio dla".

I have searched registry for *Sonic* also searched for * ROXIO*...found nothing.

Any help would be appreciated!

Tim Tiazkun, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Sonic studio III keeps giving me this error

1. Sonic studio III keeps giving me this error - Similar Threads - Sonic studio III

2. How to fix the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer error.: So, My audio is sort of glitching out by lagging the audio and not letting me be able to hear anything for long periods. When I go to the Device Manager and see the errors I see that the Sonic Studio Virtual has a mistake and it says this: Windows cannot initialize the device...
  3. How to fix the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer error.: So, My audio is sort of glitching out by lagging the audio and not letting me be able to hear anything for long periods. When I go to the Device Manager and see the errors I see that the Sonic Studio Virtual has a mistake and it says this: Windows cannot initialize the device...
  4. How to fix the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer error.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sonic Studio III

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sonic Studio III: Something I have noticed lately. A-Volute has fixed SS3 stability issues, when using different inputs other than Realtek. I like the EQ and effects that SS3 has, and use it when using HDMI(either from my Nvidia card or from my Intel CPU's integrated video driver). I connect...
  6. KB4601382 keeps giving me 0x80070003

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4601382 keeps giving me 0x80070003: Hi, I've done a clean install in an All in One PC of Windows 10 Home 20H2, and everything works fine except the lasts Windows updates are driving me nuts. There are two, one optional and another one normal. These both 2 updates are apparently downloading correctly, installing...
  7. Windows sonic gives crackling static sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows sonic gives crackling static sound: I have an Steelseries Arctis 7 which comes with the free dolby (DTS) option for spatial audio. If I turn spatial audio off or to DTS it works Normally but as soon as i set it to windows sonic i only get continuous crackling static sound whether or not any thing is playing in...
  8. Trying to install an update and it keeps giving me this error message.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install an update and it keeps giving me this error message.: [ATTACH] Never had this issue before. Tried restarting my laptop multiple times, tried to download it a few times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-an-update-and-it-keeps-giving-me/4da0ae35-c63b-4908-977d-4d18266bea34
  9. Password Reset Wizard keeps giving me an error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Reset Wizard keeps giving me an error message: So I'm trying to use the password reset wizard and I used my laptop to make the disc, but when I try and use it on my PC it gives me the error message, "An error occurred while the wizard was attempting to set the password for this user account". I don't know what to do....
  10. Sonic studio DLA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sonic studio DLA: I am trying to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 and i keep getting the message to uninstall sonic studio DLA. I cannot find this on my laptop and the upgrade will not continue. Any help appreciated. 16441