Windows 10: Sonos Music library playback

Discus and support Sonos Music library playback in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When playing multiple albums by the same artist, Sonos plays them in alphabetical order. How do I retain the original order of the albums?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JAIMECROWLEY, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Sonos Music library playback

When playing multiple albums by the same artist, Sonos plays them in alphabetical order. How do I retain the original order of the albums?

:)

JAIMECROWLEY, Feb 4, 2019

2. Unable to add Music Library to Sonos Controller

FiskeFreeman, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Unable to add Music Library to Sonos Controller

Hello,

Please answer the questions below:

• How exactly are you trying to add Music Library to Sonos Controller?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the device getting connected?
    • Do you see the device getting connected in Device manager?

Please get back to us with the information.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 4, 2019
  4. Sonos Music library playback

Sonos Play 5 will not access music library on my Windows 10 PC

Steps unsuccessfully taken by me (or Sonos support remotely) include:

Checking sharing settings - the PC already shared successfully with other computers and devices on the network

Setting Norton firewall as recommended, also trying with firewall disabled

Connecting the PC by wireless and disabling the Ethernet

Deleting and re-installing the Sonos control app

Rebooting

Moving the Music folder to the root drive and locating manually within the app

Running CCleaner

Not sure about Sonos diagnosis, but they did download a diagnostic report which I don't have, but they sent me an extract: "Mounting //MAIN-PC/Music failed, addr = 192.168.1.64 , ssp = 0, errno =
    112, ret = 0x81000004 "

The Sonos 5 worked "out of the box" on other Windows 10 machines on the network

The Sonos app on the offending PC can see and see within the Music folder but will not add the contents to the Sonos music library - reports "The Computer is not responding"

The Sonos controller app on the offending PC works the Play 5 normally in all other respects

KeithCharie, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Sonos Music library playback

1. Sonos Music library playback - Similar Threads - Sonos Music library

2. no music playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no music playback: i am unable to get my tunes to play no matter what i doive tried everything i can think of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-music-playback/d328614d-bb41-4025-bd4b-c0011460b879
  3. no music playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no music playback: i am unable to get my tunes to play no matter what i doive tried everything i can think of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-music-playback/d328614d-bb41-4025-bd4b-c0011460b879
  4. no music playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. slow music playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow music playback: Whenever I open a projectsong on one of my DAWs the music playback speed slows down to just over 1/2 step. Anybody have a cure? To be clear, it's ONLY when a project is open within the DAW, not when the DAW is itself is opened. Windows media player, Spotify, & Groove Music...
  6. slow music playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow music playback: Whenever I open a projectsong on one of my DAWs the music playback speed slows down to just over 1/2 step. Anybody have a cure? To be clear, it's ONLY when a project is open within the DAW, not when the DAW is itself is opened. Windows media player, Spotify, & Groove Music...
  7. slow music playback

8. Music Library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music Library: Is there a way of printing my Music Library into Notepad/Word or other app please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-library/99086a63-dd1a-452d-a824-3da624c85515"
  9. my music library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my music library: I just purchased Microsoft Personal 365 One Drive. I have 120gb music I have downloaded from discs into my computer which is managed by itunes. I want to have all this music available to me on my phone or on a remote laptop. Will OneDrive show and access my music library?...
  10. music playback

music playback: my windows media player when im playing music has a voice that says, baby its me dear bella, over the tracks how can i stop it please the track goes quiet when the voice speaks like one of those stations that has music with adds...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 windows media player library playback on sonos