Windows 10: Sons computer won’t boot into Windows. Automatic repair and diagnostics for Windows simply...

Discus and support Sons computer won’t boot into Windows. Automatic repair and diagnostics for Windows simply... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JWF81 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2uxja/sons_computer_wont_boot_into_windows_automatic/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JWF81, Nov 28, 2020.

1. /u/JWF81 Win User

Sons computer won’t boot into Windows. Automatic repair and diagnostics for Windows simply...

/u/JWF81, Nov 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Nov 28, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    RCoon, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Sons computer won’t boot into Windows. Automatic repair and diagnostics for Windows simply...

Windows 10 won´t boot into automatic repair neither safe mode or any of the other options

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 and perform Automatic Repair.

Download Windows 10

Follow the below steps:

• After you boot your computer using
      Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer
      in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot
      from Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options
      in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Automatic Repair
      from Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Sons computer won’t boot into Windows. Automatic repair and diagnostics for Windows simply...

1. Sons computer won’t boot into Windows. Automatic repair and diagnostics for Windows simply... - Similar Threads - Sons computer won’t

2. windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset: my computer has been stuck in an automatic repair loop everytime i’ve turned it on, saying that restarting my PC will fix the problem but everytime i do it just leads me back to automatic repair. i’ve tried to reset my computer both locally and using cloud. locally, it made...
  3. windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset: my computer has been stuck in an automatic repair loop everytime i’ve turned it on, saying that restarting my PC will fix the problem but everytime i do it just leads me back to automatic repair. i’ve tried to reset my computer both locally and using cloud. locally, it made...
  4. PC simply won’t boot to windows or reset or repair without getting stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC simply won’t boot to windows or reset or repair without getting stuck in a loop: Hi there, I was recently downloading an application called ‘equalizer apo’ to make my microphone sound better in real time. My friends have downloaded the same program and have had no issues at all. It prompted me to restart my pc either right then and their or manually...
  5. Windows 10 wont boot anymore (automatic repair won’t load)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 wont boot anymore (automatic repair won’t load): [IMG] submitted by /u/finsterer1020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxn0zp/windows_10_wont_boot_anymore_automatic_repair/
  6. Windows Boot, Automatic Repair

Windows Boot, Automatic Repair: Hello! I have a laptop with an ssd and a hdd, my os is installed in my ssd and I keep the hard drive as extra storage with 3 partitions in it. I also get these these errors that windwos was telling me to diagnose my e:/drive and when was installing a new driver for my...
  7. Windows boot - Automatic Repair

Windows boot - Automatic Repair: Hello, I've plugged in a disk which was not in use for 1 to 2 years. It has Win 10 Pro installed. The welcome screen appeared and I didn't sign in, I only restarted the machine. I changed the date in BIOS - I reverted it for 4 years. Now the Automatic Repair screen keeps...
  8. windows 10 showing diagnostic and then automatic repair and is on a loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 showing diagnostic and then automatic repair and is on a loop.: Windows 10 showing diagnostic and then automatic repair showing your pc did not start correctly and is on a loop. I have tried Reboot to previous time and that did not work.The computer was working perfectly previously....
  9. Automatic repair at boot after completing hardware diagnostics

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair at boot after completing hardware diagnostics: On this notebook the HP hardware diagnostics extensive test was ran yesterday and took approximately 11 hours. It passed the extensive testing (RAM, Drive, motherboard,GPU, CPU, etc.) Today when the notebook was powered on it went into automatic repair. Windows recovery on...
  10. Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows: Hello. My Windows 10 laptop recently experienced a series of BSODs. I had first experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after Windows restarted the computer was too slow to be used normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging in on another reboot, I...