Windows 10: Son's laptop is stuck on "Administrator" login screen

Discus and support Son's laptop is stuck on "Administrator" login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello all. My son is currently locked out of his Dell XPS 13 9370. When the laptop is turned on, one is immediately taken to a sign-in screen for an... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AlfredoBGamboa, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Son's laptop is stuck on "Administrator" login screen

Hello all.

My son is currently locked out of his Dell XPS 13 9370. When the laptop is turned on, one is immediately taken to a sign-in screen for an account called "Administrator" for which no one has ever created a password. There is no way to switch to his personal account. Is there any at-home fix for this?

Much appreciation in advance for your answers.

:)

AlfredoBGamboa, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hi Debbie,

It is possible that your son is unable to open his laptop while updating due to a corrupted or incomplete installation. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is your son, getting an error message when he tried to turn on his laptop?
    • When he tried to open his laptop, are you able to check if the power light stays on?
    • Are you seeing black screen/blank screen when you tried to turn on his laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps has your son done so far to resolve it?

Meanwhile, if you're seeing a blank screen/black screen, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Son's laptop is stuck on "Administrator" login screen

Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Son's laptop is stuck on "Administrator" login screen

1. Son's laptop is stuck on "Administrator" login screen - Similar Threads - Son's laptop stuck

2. Computer stuck on Administrator login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer stuck on Administrator login: My computer is stuck on administrator login. It is a company device so booting into safe mode and creating a brand-new user isn't an option. Any ideas?...
  3. Computer stuck on Administrator login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on Administrator login: My computer is stuck on administrator login. It is a company device so booting into safe mode and creating a brand-new user isn't an option. Any ideas?...
  4. Computer stuck on Administrator login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop screen stuck on login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen stuck on login page: when i click on sign in... also I am trying to boot laptop in safe mode using shift+restart it also not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-stuck-on-login-page/4620f296-0f94-45b5-a0c2-3f36c6b275bd
  6. Laptop screen stuck on login page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen stuck on login page: when i click on sign in... also I am trying to boot laptop in safe mode using shift+restart it also not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-stuck-on-login-page/4620f296-0f94-45b5-a0c2-3f36c6b275bd
  7. stuck in login screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stuck in login screen: hi all as the title suggests i am stuck in the login screen. yesterday i tried booting my pc on safe mode and it requested a password and not the pin i usually use, so i changed my microsoft password booted it in safe mode with networking but it still does not have any...
  8. Stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at login screen: Hello i went into safemode with networking because i wanted to fix some java stuff, anyway on startup im unable to acces windows, i had a pin and my email password, neither of the 2 work,but if i try to do things like reinstall Windows my password gets accepted there(?). Pls...
  9. Stuck at login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at login screen: Hi all. Windows 10 question. aI had power outage today. When I turned my PC back on I was able to log in fine using my PIN which is how I normally log in, but my mouse wasn't working properly. It lit up, the cursor moved, but no clicks were registering. I turned the PC...
  10. laptop stuck at login screen after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop stuck at login screen after update: after recent update it got login for the first time and since the screen is flashing i force down it.After i switch it on it loaded normally.When i enter the password it will show loading in welcome screen but nothing happens.I tried reseting the PC but same issue even in...