Windows 10: Sony and Microsoft make cloud gaming partnership deal

Discus and support Sony and Microsoft make cloud gaming partnership deal in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When Sony Corp. unveiled a cloud gaming pact with archrival Microsoft Corp., it surprised the industry. Perhaps no one was more shocked than employees... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 20, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Sony and Microsoft make cloud gaming partnership deal

Read more: Bloomberg - Sony's Deal With Microsoft Blindsided Its Own PlayStation Team

:)

Brink, May 20, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud

Read more: Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud | In the Cloud

Brink, May 20, 2019
  3. help with partnership betwen Dell Axim x50v and Sony VAIO

I am having problems getting my Axim x50v to sync with my laptop (Sony VAIO VGN-N130G).

I had a partnership with my previous hard-wired PC at my previous employer, but have not started a new job and want to get a partnership going with my personal laptop and sync the calendar through outlook. I've tried looking to download the Activesync v3.8
    because I am still running Windows mobile 2003, but cannot find this download anywhere, including Microsoft.

any suggestions?

thanks.

twinsmom44, May 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures

Read more: Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures and collaboration among teams in the cloud - News Center

Brink, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Sony and Microsoft make cloud gaming partnership deal - Similar Threads - Sony Microsoft cloud

2. Parsec Cloud Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parsec Cloud Gaming: Is parsec updates the game itself automatically or i have to preinstall and update the my game myself? Example, i play genshin impact. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parsec-cloud-gaming/a6eebdbe-dfeb-4ad5-a502-e108cf9a2cd3
  3. Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services: Today, we are excited to share the latest innovations in our partnership with Samsung, bringing together Samsung’s new devices for productivity with the best apps and services across Microsoft 365, Windows 10 and Xbox to help you across work and play. [ATTACH]...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not connect to cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not connect to cloud: I have been using MUWG for years now, as well as other similar games like Solitaire, Sudoku, and Treasure Hunt. For several weeks now, I am often unable to connect to the cloud data to sync. After starting the app, the MUWG letters show that it is Loading... Several long...
  5. Whats The Deal With Microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whats The Deal With Microsoft ?: Why does microsoft ALWAYS tell you to contact your IT person when millions...literally millions of computer users worldwide have no dammed IT person ? So annoying and totally useless suggestion....
  6. Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals: [ATTACH] The Microsoft Store Spring Sale kicks off today, so now is the perfect opportunity to score great deals on all things Xbox including the best deal of the year on Xbox Game Pass. Take advantage of Spring deals on Xbox and PC games, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold...
  7. sync partnership

in Windows 10 Support
    sync partnership: how to set up a new sync partnership
  8. Best deal for a gaming pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best deal for a gaming pc?: Im looking for a gaming pc for around £400. Im thinking this is a good deal at the moment, what would you say? PC: i7 3770 16Gb DDR3 2Tb HDD Nvidia GTX 750 Antec Case Corsair PSU GAMING PC EA247 | eBay And then buy a GTX 1050Ti and put it in: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC...
  9. Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack

in Windows 10 News
    Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack: Today, we’re thrilled to announce a partnership with BrowserStack, a leader in mobile and web testing, to provide remote virtual testing on Microsoft Edge for free. Until now, developers who need to test against a specific version of Microsoft Edge have been limited to local...
  10. Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers: When I joined Microsoft last September, it was evident I joined a company with bold ambitions and one eager to rethink business norms and foster a new culture of creation. This was motivating given my charter to drive business deals and strategic partnerships across various...