Windows 10: Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound

Discus and support Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound. Model WH-1000MX2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertElliottNT, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound

Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound. Model WH-1000MX2

:)

RobertElliottNT, Jun 14, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Pairing Sony headphones

Hello, I just bought Sony WH-CH700N headphones and they paired with my HP Pavillion laptop running Windows 10. The problem I'm facing is that they don't play any sound, video, or anything. My PC doesn't recognize
    it as an audio device. When I go to Sound and Playback, they are there but show as disconnected. I tried unpairing them and pairing them again many times, but didn't fix anything. I tried the Troubleshoot on Sound and Bluetooth, but didn't do anything. I tried
    to reset the headphones to factory settings, also nothing. More importantly, they worked with other devices and smartphones. Like I said, the problem seems that the Windows 10 (which up to date) doesn't see them as an audio device (headphones, headset). and
    I got old bluetooth headphones that still work and show as a headphones device.

Any solution for weird problem?

EduardoSouto, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound

Bluetooth headphones pair but built in speakers still make the sound.

Hi Braden,

Conflicts with the default device in the Playback settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using your newly paired Bluetooth headphones. You will need to set your Bluetooth headphones as the default Playback device. To do this, kindly
    follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Sound.
    • Select Sound from the list of results.
    • On the Playback tab, select a device, then Set Default.

Should you have further questions, feel free to reply on this thread.

Eric Ber, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound

1. Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound - Similar Threads - Sony Bluetooth headphones

2. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  3. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  4. Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N: Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth pairing of my headphones Sony WH-CH700N. My laptop is an HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on december 2021. However, this problem began when I had Windows 10 and dowloaded some system updates, because before...
  5. Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N

Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N: Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth pairing of my headphones Sony WH-CH700N. My laptop is an HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on december 2021. However, this problem began when I had Windows 10 and dowloaded some system updates, because before...
  6. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect: My Bluetooth headphones used to connect with my PC just fine. Recently however they refuse to connect. Paired but not connecting ...read what is advised ,still not working...
  7. Bluetooth headphones not pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not pairing: Hi. I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth Bose headphones with Windows. I set the headphones in pairing mode and Windows identifies them but doesn't connect. I'm getting an error: try connecting your device again.Any suggestion on how to resolve this?...
  8. Bluetooth headphones not pairing

Bluetooth headphones not pairing: Hi. I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth Bose headphones with Windows. I set the headphones in pairing mode and Windows identifies them but doesn't connect. I'm getting an error: try connecting your device again.Any suggestion on how to resolve this?...
  9. Pairing Sony headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Sony headphones: Hello, I just bought Sony WH-CH700N headphones and they paired with my HP Pavillion laptop running Windows 10. The problem I'm facing is that they don't play any sound, video, or anything. My PC doesn't recognize it as an audio device. When I go to Sound and Playback, they...
  10. Bluetooth headphones pair and "connect", but no sound device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones pair and "connect", but no sound device: I have a set of Hesh 2 bluetooth headphones which used to connect to windows just fine, but for quite some time now, I get the following experience: - power on headphones, heaphones say "pairing", then "connected" - windows says the device is connected in Settings ->...