Windows 10: Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

Discus and support Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Markianimated, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for communication) However it does not connect to the "Stereo" device. I am able to disconnect the "Handsfree", when I try to connect the "Stereo", the device plays back the "Your device is now connected" recording, however, the device remains disconnected in the control panel and continues to output sound through the computer speakers. I've tried unistalling drivers and reinstalling drivers as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the device itself. It has worked in the past but something occurred when I accidently uninstalled it once and reinstalled it when using a dialer hence requiring the "Hand Free" now I can never get back the Stereo...

**Original Title**

Bluetooth Headset

:)

Markianimated, Dec 10, 2018

2. Does the E52 work with Bluetooth stereo headset?

AFAIK, A2DP and AVRCP are the bluetooth profiles used for stereo headsets. The latter enables changing track, skipping, rewinding, fast-forwarding etc. The connectivity list does include A2DP and AVRCP for E52.Therefore, it is possible to use a stereo bluetooth
    headset with E52 (at least, in theory).

deepestblue---01, Dec 10, 2018
  3. chandana99, Dec 10, 2018
  4. korngear Win User

Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

Stereo bluetooth headset question

N73 and N73 ME has bluetooth 2.00 without AADP and y can still use Bluetooth headset, not Bluetooth Stereo Headset. But hey! I ve just heard someone has found a way to connect BT Stereo headsets, sorry I forgot the address link, try searchin in this section

korngear, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

1. Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo - Similar Threads - Sony Bluetooth Headset

2. Is it possible to use a Bluetooth headset in stereo mode with the mic?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to use a Bluetooth headset in stereo mode with the mic?: I recently bought the Sennheiser HD 458BT headphones. Windows gives me an option to use it in Stereo mode or hands-free mode. While using it in Stereo mode the sound quality is excellent but I cannot use the headphone's mic but if I change it to the hands-free mode the sound...
  3. Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X

Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X: Hello, I have had no problem pairing and using my Sony WI 1000X with my phone or previous laptop. On my new laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise, my sony is "paired" but not "paired, connected for calls/audio". I've been trying and i cannot seem to get this to work. Anyone...
  4. Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem

Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem: the stereo headset is not working after the windows pre release update on 6 Sept and it works fine with other devices what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stereo-headset-audio-not-problem/3f8e8519-b7d4-40a7-ba2a-52838ff0aeff
  5. Bluetooth Headset unable to switch between "hands-free" and Stereo

Bluetooth Headset unable to switch between "hands-free" and Stereo: I had what seems to be a fairly common problem with my Bluetooth headset. the audio would sound canny and horrible most of the time. i found a solution that said to uncheck the "Hands-free Telephony" box under the services tab, in devices, for the headphones. doing so allowed...
  6. Cannot connect my Sony WF1000XM3 Bluetooth headset to Windows 10

Cannot connect my Sony WF1000XM3 Bluetooth headset to Windows 10: Cannot connect my Sony WF1000XM3 Bluetooth headset to Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-my-sony-wf1000xm3-bluetooth-headset/d53b0999-30b9-4d02-a690-499b921d1d83
  7. Unable to pair Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to pair Bluetooth headset: Hello everyone, So i've bought this Skullcandy Hesh 2 wireless headset and there seems to be a problem I can't get it to connect properly to my laptop. It's an ASUS notebook. I made sure every driver is up to date I've contacted the company to mention them about it....
  8. Connecting Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting Bluetooth headset: I need the link to download the correct Bluetooth software for my HP 15 P...… I'm not very computer literate need help ! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-bluetooth-headset/c0ee2828-1022-491e-ab40-7d579f421949
  9. Connecting Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting Bluetooth headset: I need the link to download the correct Bluetooth software for my HP 15 P...… I'm not very computer literate need help ! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/connecting-bluetooth-headset/c0ee2828-1022-491e-ab40-7d579f421949
  10. bluetooth headset connect.

bluetooth headset connect.: After going through all the steps, my pc does not recoginize my headset when it did before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-headset-connect/17a9c250-d2e5-434b-a654-601a192ec7c0