Windows 10: Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

Discus and support Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Markianimated, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for communication) However it does not connect to the "Stereo" device. I am able to disconnect the "Handsfree", when I try to connect the "Stereo", the device plays back the "Your device is now connected" recording, however, the device remains disconnected in the control panel and continues to output sound through the computer speakers. I've tried unistalling drivers and reinstalling drivers as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the device itself. It has worked in the past but something occurred when I accidently uninstalled it once and reinstalled it when using a dialer hence requiring the "Hand Free" now I can never get back the Stereo...

**Original Title**

Bluetooth Headset

:)

Markianimated, Dec 10, 2018

2. Does the E52 work with Bluetooth stereo headset?

AFAIK, A2DP and AVRCP are the bluetooth profiles used for stereo headsets. The latter enables changing track, skipping, rewinding, fast-forwarding etc. The connectivity list does include A2DP and AVRCP for E52.Therefore, it is possible to use a stereo bluetooth
    headset with E52 (at least, in theory).

deepestblue---01, Dec 10, 2018
  3. chandana99, Dec 10, 2018
  4. korngear Win User

Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

Stereo bluetooth headset question

N73 and N73 ME has bluetooth 2.00 without AADP and y can still use Bluetooth headset, not Bluetooth Stereo Headset. But hey! I ve just heard someone has found a way to connect BT Stereo headsets, sorry I forgot the address link, try searchin in this section

korngear, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

1. Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo - Similar Threads - Sony Bluetooth Headset

2. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  3. Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset: Hi,My headset is only playing sound from the left monitor only. This issue only happens in wireless mode in Windows, It works perfectly in Windows with a jack cable and it works perfectly in other devices in wireless mode, so the issue is only when I try to use it in Windows...
  4. Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset: Hi,My headset is only playing sound from the left monitor only. This issue only happens in wireless mode in Windows, It works perfectly in Windows with a jack cable and it works perfectly in other devices in wireless mode, so the issue is only when I try to use it in Windows...
  5. Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset

6. Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset

Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset: Windows is recognizing the Sony Pulse 3D Headset as mono device while it is a stereo device. And it does not allow me to change it to Stereo and giving an error that Stereo is not supported by the device. All other people can use this device as stereo on Windows. Appreciate...
  7. Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X

Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X: Hello, I have had no problem pairing and using my Sony WI 1000X with my phone or previous laptop. On my new laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise, my sony is "paired" but not "paired, connected for calls/audio". I've been trying and i cannot seem to get this to work. Anyone...
  8. Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem

Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem: the stereo headset is not working after the windows pre release update on 6 Sept and it works fine with other devices what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stereo-headset-audio-not-problem/3f8e8519-b7d4-40a7-ba2a-52838ff0aeff
  9. Bluetooth Headset unable to switch between "hands-free" and Stereo

Bluetooth Headset unable to switch between "hands-free" and Stereo: I had what seems to be a fairly common problem with my Bluetooth headset. the audio would sound canny and horrible most of the time. i found a solution that said to uncheck the "Hands-free Telephony" box under the services tab, in devices, for the headphones. doing so allowed...
  10. Cannot connect my Sony WF1000XM3 Bluetooth headset to Windows 10

Cannot connect my Sony WF1000XM3 Bluetooth headset to Windows 10: Cannot connect my Sony WF1000XM3 Bluetooth headset to Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-my-sony-wf1000xm3-bluetooth-headset/d53b0999-30b9-4d02-a690-499b921d1d83