Windows 10: sony mdr-ex15ap earphone built in microphone not working on Win 10

Discus and support sony mdr-ex15ap earphone built in microphone not working on Win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there!I recently got these earphones, they seem to work fine but when I try to use Meet for example and start to speak in the microphone it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KőmívesFanni, Sep 16, 2021.

1. sony mdr-ex15ap earphone built in microphone not working on Win 10

Hello there!I recently got these earphones, they seem to work fine but when I try to use Meet for example and start to speak in the microphone it doesnt seem to work. It almost like im muted.It works on my phone though.

:)

KőmívesFanni, Sep 16, 2021

2. Built in microphone not working

sony mdr xb450AP headphone built in microphone not working after upgrading to windows 10. It was working well in windows 8.1.

Audio output is working fine but microphone not working

uniquewebrock, Sep 16, 2021
  3. BDani Win User
    Earphones with built-in mic are working but microphone isn't

I have sennheiser mm30i earphones, and they have a built in microphone.
    Whenever I plug them in, everything is fine and the sound is good, but when I try to speak in games, Skype, etc, then the microphone isn't working.
    I have Realtek HD Audio Drivers installed. I tried playing around with the configuration, but with no success.

Thanks.

BDani, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Denis Win User

sony mdr-ex15ap earphone built in microphone not working on Win 10

Can I use SONY MDR-ZX770AP as microphone in Skype?

I buy headphones SONY MDR-ZX770AP. From specification:

Can I use this mic for skype calls? I want it, but there is no such mic option in Skype settings:

sony mdr-ex15ap earphone built in microphone not working on Win 10 KC5fs.png

Denis, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

sony mdr-ex15ap earphone built in microphone not working on Win 10

1. sony mdr-ex15ap earphone built in microphone not working on Win 10 - Similar Threads - sony mdr ex15ap

2. Sony Headphones MDR-XB650BT issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony Headphones MDR-XB650BT issue: I’ve been having trouble with my Sony headphones I got a few years back. You see, when I play certain games the volume quality will decrease immensely. With one game I played, the volume was beautiful. However, when I connected to a discord call while playing that one game,...
  3. Sony Headphones MDR-XB650BT issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Headphones MDR-XB650BT issue: I’ve been having trouble with my Sony headphones I got a few years back. You see, when I play certain games the volume quality will decrease immensely. With one game I played, the volume was beautiful. However, when I connected to a discord call while playing that one game,...
  4. Laptop using built-in microphone instead of earphone mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop using built-in microphone instead of earphone mic: I'm having a recent issue after I reset my laptop. After I reset my laptop, it started to use my laptop's built-in microphone instead of the microphone on my earphones. I have tried many possible solutions such as re-installing my audio drivers but that didn't work. For added...
  5. Sony MDRAS210 earphones not working on win10

Sony MDRAS210 earphones not working on win10: Hello, So I have bought Sony MDRAS210 earphones and when I plugged them into win10 laptop Dell G5 15 they did not appear in the device menu, I tried restarting the computers with them in it, it did not change anything, there was still only one device but when I played...
  6. Notebook built in microphone stoped working whenever earphones are plugged

Notebook built in microphone stoped working whenever earphones are plugged: This issue started this year , notebook doesn't recognize any new recording device and disables built in microphone whenever something is plugged in the audio entrance. I've already updated the drivers and run the problem solver and it didn't help...
  7. Earphones' Microphone is not working

Earphones' Microphone is not working: Hello, I recently bought Apple earphones and am using them on my laptop hp and windows 10. I can hear well using them however, the microphone doesnt work unless I am pressing the button. For reference, I tried other headphones that I previously had another brand and they...
  8. Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update)

Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update): I've already re-paired my cans several times, they will pair but not connect. When I turn on the headphones I get the "Power On" message but I never receive the "Bluetooth Connected" prompt. No audio from headphones and the device doesn't show up under the new crummy...
  9. Earphones with built-in mic are working but microphone isn't

Earphones with built-in mic are working but microphone isn't: I have sennheiser mm30i earphones, and they have a built in microphone. Whenever I plug them in, everything is fine and the sound is good, but when I try to speak in games, Skype, etc, then the microphone isn't working. I have Realtek HD Audio Drivers installed. I tried...
  10. Sony MDR-XB950BT bluetooth headphones not working on windows 10 PC

Sony MDR-XB950BT bluetooth headphones not working on windows 10 PC: ok so Wednesday i went to best buy and bought a pair of Sony MDR-XB950BT bluetooth headphones, i can pair them with my PC fine but there's no sound, i've set them to my default sound device, still nothing.. i also ran a driver scan on my computer and it said that the driver...