Windows 10: Sony MDR-XB950B1 will not pair with my Windows 10 computer

Discus and support Sony MDR-XB950B1 will not pair with my Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of my other devices, like my keyboard and mouse, pair just fine with my computer. My headphones, on the other hand, are a pain. Previously, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kasey_J, May 23, 2019.

1. Kasey_J Win User

Sony MDR-XB950B1 will not pair with my Windows 10 computer

All of my other devices, like my keyboard and mouse, pair just fine with my computer. My headphones, on the other hand, are a pain. Previously, they paired just fine. When I tried to connect recently, however, they would not. I disconnected them then tried to reconnect- they show up in the "Add a device" screen just fine, but attempting to connect them just makes it load for 3 minutes or so before telling me the device wouldn't respond. I doubt it could be my headphones that are the problem, however, as they still connect just fine with my phone.

Never been a problem before, so I'm unsure what else to do. So far, I've tried:
    *Turning the bluetooth option off and on

*Restarting my computer

*Checking for drivers in the bluetooth section in Device Manager

*Uninstalling then reinstalling the bluetooth section in Device Manager

*Run Troubleshooting on both Bluetooth and Hardware and Devices (It fixed something, but after restarting my computer, my headphones still would not connect)

If anyone could help out, I'd appreciate it greatly.

:)

Kasey_J, May 23, 2019

2. Cant connect my Sony MDR-XB950BT

Same problem here

Model Sony MDR XB950B1...please check and help.

DebadattaRatha, May 23, 2019
  3. Cant connect my Sony MDR-XB950BT

From the Manual of your sony mdr-xb950bt headphones:

• place unit 1 meter from bluetooth device
    • enter pairing mode by pressing POWER button for 7 seconds
    • when the device is detected, select MDR-XB950BT, if passkey asked for enter "0000"
    • make the bluetooth connection from the bluetooth device
    With this said, you should maybe set the allow to find this computer setting to "ON" to be on the safe side.

SAUL ENRIQUEESPINOZA SORIANO, May 23, 2019
  4. Sony MDR-XB950B1 will not pair with my Windows 10 computer

Cant connect my Sony MDR-XB950BT

JamesFavre, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Sony MDR-XB950B1 will not pair with my Windows 10 computer

1. Sony MDR-XB950B1 will not pair with my Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Sony MDR XB950B1

2. Sony Headphones MDR-XB650BT issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony Headphones MDR-XB650BT issue: I’ve been having trouble with my Sony headphones I got a few years back. You see, when I play certain games the volume quality will decrease immensely. With one game I played, the volume was beautiful. However, when I connected to a discord call while playing that one game,...
  3. Sony Headphones MDR-XB650BT issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Headphones MDR-XB650BT issue: I’ve been having trouble with my Sony headphones I got a few years back. You see, when I play certain games the volume quality will decrease immensely. With one game I played, the volume was beautiful. However, when I connected to a discord call while playing that one game,...
  4. sony mdr-ex15ap earphone built in microphone not working on Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    sony mdr-ex15ap earphone built in microphone not working on Win 10: Hello there!I recently got these earphones, they seem to work fine but when I try to use Meet for example and start to speak in the microphone it doesnt seem to work. It almost like im muted.It works on my phone though....
  5. Sony WHCH700N pairing problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony WHCH700N pairing problems: I'm having the same problem as someone else had a while ago, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-not-connecting/5cf88f5f-3b7f-4450-9118-4a26ce483a13 I've got a pair of Sony WH-CH700N and they have stopped appearing on my Bluetooth...
  6. MDR-XB950B1 Sony Headphones Stereo Device Not Functioning.

MDR-XB950B1 Sony Headphones Stereo Device Not Functioning.: Hello! This is a solution I wished to share with the Microsoft Community and anyone that experiences the issue of the Stereo device for the MDR-XB950B1 not working properly. DISCLAIMER: THIS SOLUTION REMOVES THE USE OF THE MICROPHONE ON THE MDR-XB950B1 HEADPHONES...
  7. Pairing Sony headphones

Pairing Sony headphones: Hello, I just bought Sony WH-CH700N headphones and they paired with my HP Pavillion laptop running Windows 10. The problem I'm facing is that they don't play any sound, video, or anything. My PC doesn't recognize it as an audio device. When I go to Sound and Playback, they...
  8. Poor audio quality in Sony mdr zx330bt Headphone

Poor audio quality in Sony mdr zx330bt Headphone: My sony mdr zx330bt have poor quality audio. I am using an Acer Aspire u5-620 AIO (all in one) running Windows 10 If you need more information: Computer: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/series/aspireu Headphones:...
  9. Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update)

Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update): I've already re-paired my cans several times, they will pair but not connect. When I turn on the headphones I get the "Power On" message but I never receive the "Bluetooth Connected" prompt. No audio from headphones and the device doesn't show up under the new crummy...
  10. Sony MDR-XB950BT bluetooth headphones not working on windows 10 PC

Sony MDR-XB950BT bluetooth headphones not working on windows 10 PC: ok so Wednesday i went to best buy and bought a pair of Sony MDR-XB950BT bluetooth headphones, i can pair them with my PC fine but there's no sound, i've set them to my default sound device, still nothing.. i also ran a driver scan on my computer and it said that the driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mdr xb950b1 bluetooth pairing

2. mdr-xb950b1 not pairing to laptop

3. mdr-xb950b1 windows 10

4. sony mdr-1000x wont pair computer