Windows 10: Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset

Discus and support Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows is recognizing the Sony Pulse 3D Headset as mono device while it is a stereo device. And it does not allow me to change it to Stereo and giving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Melo_Leo11, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset

Windows is recognizing the Sony Pulse 3D Headset as mono device while it is a stereo device. And it does not allow me to change it to Stereo and giving an error that Stereo is not supported by the device. All other people can use this device as stereo on Windows. Appreciate your help.

:)

Melo_Leo11, Aug 22, 2021
  2. FR0G---01 Win User

N900 dont recognize original stereo headset

where is failure (software/hardware)?

my N900 do recognize: all stereo headphones, TV-out cable, mono headset with microphone HS-40,

but DONT recognize stereo headsets with microphone (like original WH-205)

i think that is a software problem - why mono headset works, why stereo dont? all connectors must be OK - if wouldnt - mono headset and tv out cable wouldnt work at all...

any help guys?

FR0G---01, Aug 22, 2021
  3. Headset KLIM Pulse

Hi,

the w7 sp1 system (corporate) recognizes my new KLIM PULSE headset Bluetooth as
    Keyboard/Mouse.

Please can you help me?

Thanks

Aldo

Regalbuto Aldo, Aug 22, 2021
  4. Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset

Computer won't recognize headset microphone

Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset [​IMG]

This is what i see in device manager. Im not sure if the Speakers/Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio) is the one your saying to disable, as that is what is default in playback devices in the sounds panel.

Setting Stereo Mix as the default recording device and disabling everything else still didnt get the mic working, even when the headset is plugged into the microphone only audio port or the mic + sound audio port.

Aaeeschylus, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset

1. Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset - Similar Threads - Sony Pulse Headset

2. Headset not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not recognized: I have the LucidSound LS35X Headphones. They do not connect to my computer. My computer is a Legion T5 28IMB0. It has the following: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable Device ID 43B02CAB-6E7E-4341-B14D-6E725CB60FFC...
  3. Headset not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset not recognized: I have the LucidSound LS35X Headphones. They do not connect to my computer. My computer is a Legion T5 28IMB0. It has the following: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable Device ID 43B02CAB-6E7E-4341-B14D-6E725CB60FFC...
  4. Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset: Hi,My headset is only playing sound from the left monitor only. This issue only happens in wireless mode in Windows, It works perfectly in Windows with a jack cable and it works perfectly in other devices in wireless mode, so the issue is only when I try to use it in Windows...
  5. Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset: Hi,My headset is only playing sound from the left monitor only. This issue only happens in wireless mode in Windows, It works perfectly in Windows with a jack cable and it works perfectly in other devices in wireless mode, so the issue is only when I try to use it in Windows...
  6. Sony Pulse 3D Headset - Not Recognizing as Stereo Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?

Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?: Hello I have the following problems: I bought a Logitech G332. After I plugged it into my laptop (Lenovo L340 Windows 10), Discord, for example, does not recognize it. Even if I then joine a voice channel, the quality is very poor until I plug it out and then back in, then...
  8. Sony Headset detected but not working

Sony Headset detected but not working: Hello, I possess a Sony WH-900N Bluetooth headset, which used to sync and work with my computer Acer aspire A7-72G on Win 10. However since recently, the headset does not connect anymore to my laptop, even if it shows up for connection when scanning Bluetooth devices. It...
  9. Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo: In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for communication) However it does not connect to the "Stereo" device. I am able to disconnect the "Handsfree", when I try to connect the...
  10. My Headset Is Not Recognized

My Headset Is Not Recognized: My computer doesn't recognize my headset and neither does Realtek. My microphone plugs into my headphones. The sound plays through, but the mic doesn't work. I've updated all of the drivers and still no luck. Anybody have a fix? 111797

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony 3d pulse headset pc stereo mox

2. pulse 3d drivers for pc