Windows 10: Sony USB and download from a memory

Discus and support Sony USB and download from a memory in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can't figure out how to connect my USB and download photos from my memory card?? Anyone?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LynneK511, Jul 21, 2019.

1. LynneK511 Win User

Sony USB and download from a memory

Can't figure out how to connect my USB and download photos from my memory card?? Anyone?

:)

LynneK511, Jul 21, 2019

2. Sony ps-la 300 usb turntable

Hi tgordonf,

Having a faulty USB cable or an outdated device driver are a few reasons why your Sony USB Turntable is not recognized on your laptop. For us to isolate this problem, I would like to ask the following:

• Is this the first time you're trying to install the Sony USB Turntable on your computer?
    • Have you installed its driver?

While waiting for your response, please ensure that the device driver is properly installed. You may follow these steps:

1. Insert its installation disc on your DVD drive.
    2. If the setup won't run automatically, then right-click your Windows key, and select
      Run.
    3. Type in D:\setup.exe and click OK.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

To connect your turntable to your computer, please check the following:

• Make sure to use the USB cable that came with it.
    • If the cable is not working, use another USB cable.
    • Make sure the cable is securely connected to your turntable and the other end to the computer.
    • Restart your computer while the turntable is connected.

Please update this thread with the result so I can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 21, 2019
  3. USB 2.0 compatability on Sony Vaio

My computer info

Sony USB and download from a memory [​IMG]

Device Manager

Sony USB and download from a memory [​IMG]

Great. I just spent 1/2 hour composing a message and kept seeing "Auto Saved" keep popping up, but my hand slipped, don't know what I did, but was left with the 2 pics above, lost everything I had typed, and don't see how to bring back what was auto saved, so going with short version of issue:

• I have 3-USB ports, inside colored blue, 1 HDMI, and 1 SD card reader
      • Are all 3 USB ports 3.0?
      • Is that confirmed by the blue coloring?
      • How can I tell in Device Manager?
    • Does USB 3.0 back-read 2.0?
      • Seems logical that it would, but I have a device (webcam) that, when plugged in, is sometimes recognized, but the camera app cannot run it, that it needs additional permissions but won't let me give them (yes, logged in as admin). Have tried to update drivers (says all current), FixIt, re-boot, etc. Nothing works. Sometimes it is not recognized at all.
      • Is this a typical MS money grab to force new purchases/upgrades?

Your help is much appreciated.

BeachBengal, Jul 21, 2019
  4. I2Believe Win User

Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Sony USB and download from a memory - Similar Threads - Sony USB download

2. download an image from "Your memories on this day"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download an image from "Your memories on this day": I used to be able to right click on an image in the email from Microsoft called "Your memories on this day" and download it. Now there is no "download" option. When I try to "save image as" [and type in a name like 'Dog Picture 1'] the image does not appear in my download...
  3. download an image from "Your memories on this day"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download an image from "Your memories on this day": I used to be able to right click on an image in the email from Microsoft called "Your memories on this day" and download it. Now there is no "download" option. When I try to "save image as" [and type in a name like 'Dog Picture 1'] the image does not appear in my download...
  4. How to access photo download from Sony RX10 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to access photo download from Sony RX10 to Windows 10: I cut and pasted photos from my Sony RX10 to my PC, with Windows 10, where I used to use Windows Photo Viewer. So now I just have icons in the folder that I can't open. I have heard that Windows 10 Photo software is great, but I can't find a clear description of how to load...
  5. How to access photo download from Sony RX10 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access photo download from Sony RX10 to Windows 10: I cut and pasted photos from my Sony RX10 to my PC, with Windows 10, where I used to use Windows Photo Viewer. So now I just have icons in the folder that I can't open. I have heard that Windows 10 Photo software is great, but I can't find a clear description of how to load...
  6. How to access photo download from Sony RX10 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Cant download windows from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant download windows from USB: HelloI have just finished building my new computer but when i try to install windows 10 from windows own USB it just freezes then reboots on the picture down bellow . When I go in to bios I get different boot options UEFI:KDI-MSFTWINDOWS 10 PMAP , PARTITION 1 and...
  8. Downloading photos to laptop from memory card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading photos to laptop from memory card: My husband bought me a new laptop for Christmas this year and I am having a terrible time trying to download pictures from my memory card. My laptop has Windows 10 installed on it. When I try to import pictures, I select the ones I want and then it will download a couple...
  9. Sony ps-la 300 usb turntable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sony ps-la 300 usb turntable: System won't recognize unit ACER 8 mb Windowa 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/sony-ps-la-300-usb-turntable/dfa1992b-387a-45d9-90a6-59dec79c9dcc
  10. USB 2.0 compatability on Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 2.0 compatability on Sony Vaio: My computer info [img] Device Manager [img] Great. I just spent 1/2 hour composing a message and kept seeing "Auto Saved" keep popping up, but my hand slipped, don't know what I did, but was left with the 2 pics above, lost everything I had typed, and don't see how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download from memory stick

2. how do i download from a memory stick

3. When I download memory

4. download windows 10 to a memory stick,
  5. how do i download files from a memory stick