Windows 10: sony vaio care brightness problem

Discus and support sony vaio care brightness problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Sony S series - Vaio VPCSB25FG, after upgrading to windows 10 vaio care software is not working in spite of installing the software freshly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnandAkundy1, Apr 24, 2021.

1. sony vaio care brightness problem

I have a Sony S series - Vaio VPCSB25FG, after upgrading to windows 10 vaio care software is not working in spite of installing the software freshly, as a result brightness and other functions and controls are not working, any solution to this issue will greatly be appreciated

:)

AnandAkundy1, Apr 24, 2021
  2. MarcieLRP Win User

Problems with new Windows 10 install on my Sony Vaio laptop

i just recently updated my Sony Vaio laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. My Sony Vaio laptop is model #VPCSC41FM and is a few years old. The problem i am having is that the screen brightness continues to revert to 10% brightness even after resetting the
    brightness level in the control panel power settings. i contacted Sony about the problem and they suggested it was a driver problem and

that some drivers for Sony laptops are noy available yet and they are recommending not to download Windows 10 at this time. I would like guidance on how to revert my laptop back to Windows 7 or when a driver can be installed to resolve this issue. I don't
    know if there are any other issues since I am visually impaired and the brightness issue is a serious issue for me to continue to utilize my laptop. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

MarcieLRP, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Ishr Win User
    Windows 10 on Sony Laptop won't change brightness.

I have a Sony VAIO VPCS111FM and my screen brightness is at the lowest setting.
    Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the
    setting from control panel (to automatic) nothing changes happens. Tried VAIO care and VAIO update, but nothings available yet. No recent drivers from sony support. Help?

4. JWNewro Win User

sony vaio care brightness problem

Problems with new Windows 10 install on my Sony Vaio laptop

This worked. I have a Sony Vaio VPCS111FM. the screen is now so bright , I had to lower the brightness.

why couldn't Sony, Vaio or Microsoft figure this out six months ago

JWNewro, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

sony vaio care brightness problem

1. sony vaio care brightness problem - Similar Threads - sony vaio care

2. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  3. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  4. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Sony vaio sve14126caw

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony vaio sve14126caw: I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP BUT I CAN ONLY ACCESS THE BIOS BECAUSE IF I START UP THE LAPTOP, IT WILL JUST BE STUCK AT THE VAIO LOGO. I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP THROUGH BIOS. IS THIS POSSIBLE?...
  6. sony vaio , problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  7. Sony Vaio VPCSA Microphone Drivers Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Vaio VPCSA Microphone Drivers Problems: Good afternoon, I have a Sony Vaio VPCSA that I bought used and I installed a Windows 10 using a new SSD. Everything was fine but I can´t talk using any application Skyope, Teams, Voice Recorder because the microphone generates a terrible buzz. I've tried all the Microsoft...
  8. Help! Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Sony Vaio: Hello. I have a old Sony Vaio that came with a i3-350M, i bought a new CPU (i5-560M) and changed it. I started the computer, everything was ok. But i notice the fan was kicking way more times. When i downloaded the Intel Processor Identification Utility i found that my CPU...
  9. Sony vaio starting problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sony vaio starting problem: I have a prolem when starting my vaio sony, shows this screen only with no any solution, please help me[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-starting-problem/3096e97d-c9f4-49d6-9b61-6b20147c4935
  10. Vaio Care not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vaio Care not working: Vaio Care doesn't work anymore in my Sony Vaio SVP 13225SH (OS is Windows 10). When I start Vaio Care, there is first the right column appearing on the screen, then the second part of the menu on the main part. After 5-6 second, all screen s disappears and nothing happens...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vaio care brightness control