Windows 10: SONY VAIO FINGERPRINT SENSOR DRIVE

Discus and support SONY VAIO FINGERPRINT SENSOR DRIVE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI TO ALL .... PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME ... I CANT FIND SAONY VAIO VPCSB3AJ DRIVERS ... SPECIALLY FINGERPRINT DRIVER AND IntelR CentrinoR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DR AHMED VET, Jul 3, 2020.

1. SONY VAIO FINGERPRINT SENSOR DRIVE

HI TO ALL .... PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME ... I CANT FIND SAONY VAIO VPCSB3AJ DRIVERS ... SPECIALLY FINGERPRINT DRIVER AND IntelR CentrinoR Wireless-N + WiMAX 6150 ...... PLEASE IF ANYONE COULD HELP I WILL BE GREATFULL ...

THANKS

:)

DR AHMED VET, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Sony Vaio optiarc 7700h dvd/cd drive

I presume you are aware that your model doesn't seem to be listed by Sony as supported for Windows 10.

Windows 10 upgrade | Sony

Their Support page for the VPCEB2E9E only lists software and downloads for Windows 7, Vista and XP, there is however a firmware update for the drive...
    https://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/co...B2E9E/list#os1
    Apparently...
    To add further to your problems, There are unlikely to be any new updates for the Optiarc drives because...
    Optiarc - Wikipedia

Is it just CDs that you can't see, or do you have the same problem with DVDs? Does the CD/DVD drive appear in File Explorer? Does Device Manager show it as working?

Oh, strike that, I see you've already said...
    ...and have been struggling with this problem for a while now...
    Problem with sony Vaio optiarc 7700h dvd/cd drive
    ...it may be time to accept that this drive can't be made to work and go for an external USB drive instead. *Sad

Bree, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 error not going - Scanning and repairing drive C: 2% complete in Sony Vaio

Windows 10 error not going - Scanning and repairing drive C: 2% complete in Sony Vaio

Not able to enter in setup bios as well

Tried restarting laptop several times its just starting with same error

Please suggest how to enter in BIOS of Sony Vaio SVF series of windows 10 home

and how to resovel the issue -Windows 10 error not going - Scanning and repairing drive C: 2% complete in Sony Vaio

Kumarkumarkumar88, Jul 3, 2020
  4. SONY VAIO FINGERPRINT SENSOR DRIVE

Windows 10 Driver Updates for Sony VAIO Still Nowhere to Be Found

For my case (Sony VAIO Tap 11)... it is there in the list of models.

... but it turns out i don't need that upgrade 'driver' anyway. The special 'upgrade' mode did nothing to my machine prior to the actual upgrade, and after completing the upgrade it merely installed one single update (to Sony Control Center I believe) that can be downloaded anyway from Sony's website. Working like a charm now running on Win10 (except for a few Intel display driver problems which are not specific to VAIO the way I understand it)

seemebreakthis, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

SONY VAIO FINGERPRINT SENSOR DRIVE

1. SONY VAIO FINGERPRINT SENSOR DRIVE - Similar Threads - SONY VAIO FINGERPRINT

2. Fingerprint Sensor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint Sensor: Hi I am using Huawei Matebook D15 2022 on a Windows 10 OS. My fingerprint sensor stopped working and i cant find biometrics in the device manager. What should I do or is there I site where I can download a driver for it? Thanks....
  3. Fingerprint Sensor

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint Sensor: Hi I am using Huawei Matebook D15 2022 on a Windows 10 OS. My fingerprint sensor stopped working and i cant find biometrics in the device manager. What should I do or is there I site where I can download a driver for it? Thanks....
  4. Fingerprint Sensor

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Sony vaio sve14126caw

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony vaio sve14126caw: I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP BUT I CAN ONLY ACCESS THE BIOS BECAUSE IF I START UP THE LAPTOP, IT WILL JUST BE STUCK AT THE VAIO LOGO. I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP THROUGH BIOS. IS THIS POSSIBLE?...
  6. sony vaio , problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  7. Help! Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Sony Vaio: Hello. I have a old Sony Vaio that came with a i3-350M, i bought a new CPU (i5-560M) and changed it. I started the computer, everything was ok. But i notice the fan was kicking way more times. When i downloaded the Intel Processor Identification Utility i found that my CPU...
  8. Fingerprint sensor

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint sensor: This message always appers on the lock screen after the driver updated, even though I clean the fingerprint sensor it display message again if the computer is locked. What can i do to fixed this problem? [ATTACH]...
  9. fingerprint sensor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fingerprint sensor: Hey, I recently purchased a Lenovo ideapad c340. On starting the computer, the fingerprint scanner option was not available and sign in options displays scanner as being unavailable in this device. The scanner was working perfectly fine before this. I tried the command...
  10. fingerprint sensor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fingerprint sensor: good day, hello i want to ask, most of new laptop now has fingerprint sensor but it only function to login using windows hello. can i use the fingerprint sensor to something more like to keep password or to lock folder ? if it can how to use it?...