Windows 10: Sony Vaio Laptop SVT running very slow after latest Widows 10 update.

Discus and support Sony Vaio Laptop SVT running very slow after latest Widows 10 update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Latest update hased caused laptop to run slow and wifi degraded to the point of molasses speeds Any suggestions to correct?....THX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KeithWard_942, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Sony Vaio Laptop SVT running very slow after latest Widows 10 update.

Latest update hased caused laptop to run slow and wifi degraded to the point of molasses speeds

Any suggestions to correct?....THX

:)

KeithWard_942, Oct 1, 2020
  2. DutchX2 Win User

Laptop frozen after running refresh

I had some problems with my laptop so decided to do a full refresh. Now the laptop is stuck on the black screen with the "Vaio" logo.

Its to been stuck for some hours.

Sony vaio svt 1121b4e

Bought with Windows 7, has been upgraded via 8 to 10.

Any suggestions?

DutchX2, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Sony Vaio update to Windows 10

Hi everyone I bought a Vaio Pro 11 in 2011 with preloaded Windows 8.

Unfortunately after all the waiting Sony is not supporting Windows 10 update for my laptop (I've checked Sony's website and my model is not included on the list).

So my question is, can I still update to Windows 10 without Sony supporting? What could be potential problems I might have?

Yeah159753, Oct 1, 2020
  4. emmaxo Win User

Sony Vaio Laptop SVT running very slow after latest Widows 10 update.

Sony Vaio Laptop won't install Windows 10

My Sony Vaio laptop currently has Windows 8.1 and I have been trying for months to install Windows 10 but it keeps failing. It is so slow and keeps just restarting on it's own and will then try to install the updates and take a long time (half hour minimum)
    to restart.

It doesn't say why it can't install it.

My laptop is also not recognizing USBs (my iPhone, mouse or memory stick) and won't update to a new version of iTunes.

Any suggestions?

emmaxo, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Sony Vaio Laptop SVT running very slow after latest Widows 10 update.

1. Sony Vaio Laptop SVT running very slow after latest Widows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Sony Vaio Laptop

2. Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop: I have this problem with my laptop , it doesnt want to install Windows 10 even from a Disc or USB installation , I tried booting it also but it doesnt it just goes blank then shows little dots on the screen...
  3. VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10: Hello, I’ve been trying for 3 weeks to reset my computer to factory settings, after it crashed when I tried to load the my computer from “sleep mode”. I’ve done everything in F3 or F2, and the only thing that occurred from it was I lost My operating system, which is Windows...
  4. Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en

Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en: I have a 7 years old sony vaio that came with windows 7.So I was thinking that i will install Windows 10 so will it run or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-sony-vaio-sve15113en/c08610c8-849a-470b-8191-cb595261a3d1
  5. Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en

Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en: I have a 7 year old sony vaio sve15113en that is came with windows 7 preinstalled. So I was thinking to install Windows 10. So will it run or not?...
  6. Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10: My computer is saying it cannot locate the inbuilt camera. I recently downloaded a mass of Windows 10 updates which took the best part of a day to install. What do I need to do?...
  7. My Laptop is working very slow after the windows 10 latest updates

My Laptop is working very slow after the windows 10 latest updates: Can anyone help how to overcome, My Laptop is working very slow after the windows 10 latest updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-working-very-slow-after-the-windows/cab176d0-32fe-42cc-8081-02595b5e9e52
  8. my laptops are running very slow after the latest windows 1903 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptops are running very slow after the latest windows 1903 update: My laptops have significantly slowed down after the latest windows update. I check internet speed and that's working fine. did other encounter the same problem? any solution?...
  9. BSOD in Sony VAIO laptop after RAM change

BSOD in Sony VAIO laptop after RAM change: Hello everybody! I have a Sony Vaio SVE1512E1ESI laptop that has one RAM module with the following characteristics (by CPU-Z, RAMMon and HWinfo) Kingston SNY1600S11-4G-EDEG 4GB SODIMM DDR3-1600MHz, PC3-12800, JEDEC timings: 11-11-11-28, unbuffered, non-ECC, 1,5V I...
  10. sony vaio laptop battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sony vaio laptop battery: I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 --- the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which...