Windows 10: Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP

Discus and support Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can i upgrade my Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP to windows 10 without a problem please advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dolidana, Nov 28, 2018.

1. dolidana Win User

Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP

can i upgrade my Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP to windows 10 without a problem please advise

:)

dolidana, Nov 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 and Sony Vaio

I have a Sony Vaio Laptop model VPCEH11FX/PCG-71912L. I've checked and read all post regarding upgrading to windows 10 and did not see anything pertaining to this model. I currently run Windows 7 Home version. Does anyone know if it is safe to upgrade
    or should I wait ?

Roy Wise 51, Nov 28, 2018
  3. LeodG Win User
    Problems with new Windows 10 install on my Sony Vaio laptop

After Upgrade windows 7 to Windows 10 I have brightnes problem with sony laptop vaio PCG-51513M: only ~10% brightnes. That means: unworkable laptop!!

LeodG, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP

Problems with new Windows 10 install on my Sony Vaio laptop

I have the same problem with my Sony Vaio VPCS111FM.

Please let me know if you find a fix.

I have upgraded all of my drivers and can not adjust the brightness at all

WilliamCRowan, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP

1. Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP - Similar Threads - Sony VAIO PCG

2. SONY VAIO MODEL PCG-71312L IN SEARCH FOR DRIVERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SONY VAIO MODEL PCG-71312L IN SEARCH FOR DRIVERS: Hi i have this sony vaio model PCG-71312. I have reset it from factory and now i want to download the newest drivers but i cant find them. For its best use the pc asked me to download these: <>pci simple communications controller driver<>base system device<>ethernet...
  3. SONY VAIO MODEL PCG-71312L IN SEARCH FOR DRIVERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SONY VAIO MODEL PCG-71312L IN SEARCH FOR DRIVERS: Hi i have this sony vaio model PCG-71312. I have reset it from factory and now i want to download the newest drivers but i cant find them. For its best use the pc asked me to download these: <>pci simple communications controller driver<>base system device<>ethernet...
  4. Drivers for Sony Vaio PRODUCT NAME: VPCSE17GA. MODEL PCG-41411W

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Sony Vaio PRODUCT NAME: VPCSE17GA. MODEL PCG-41411W: Hi Dears Community I have Laptop Sony Vaio Product Name: VPCSE17GA. Model: PCG-41411W, some of its devices drivers are missing, like: Bluetooth, Wireless, Fingerprint Sensor. If anybody in the community can support me by providing with those drivers I will be grateful....
  5. Drivers for Sony Vaio PRODUCT NAME: VPCSE17GA. MODEL PCG-41411W

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for Sony Vaio PRODUCT NAME: VPCSE17GA. MODEL PCG-41411W: Hi Dears Community I have Laptop Sony Vaio Product Name: VPCSE17GA. Model: PCG-41411W, some of its devices drivers are missing, like: Bluetooth, Wireless, Fingerprint Sensor. If anybody in the community can support me by providing with those drivers I will be grateful....
  6. Sony vaio sve14126caw

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony vaio sve14126caw: I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP BUT I CAN ONLY ACCESS THE BIOS BECAUSE IF I START UP THE LAPTOP, IT WILL JUST BE STUCK AT THE VAIO LOGO. I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP THROUGH BIOS. IS THIS POSSIBLE?...
  7. sony vaio , problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  8. No Sound on Sony VAIO PCG-71311W after Windows 10 Upgrade from windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound on Sony VAIO PCG-71311W after Windows 10 Upgrade from windows 7: No Sound on Sony VAIO after Windows 10 Upgrade... Just upgraded my Sony VAIO Laptop ModelPCG-71311W to Windows 10 - have no sound, getting the usual 'No Audio Output Device is installed' error message hovering over the red X on the Taskbar... Tried all the usual deleting...
  9. Help! Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Sony Vaio: Hello. I have a old Sony Vaio that came with a i3-350M, i bought a new CPU (i5-560M) and changed it. I started the computer, everything was ok. But i notice the fan was kicking way more times. When i downloaded the Intel Processor Identification Utility i found that my CPU...
  10. sony vaio laptop battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sony vaio laptop battery: I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 --- the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which...