Windows 10: SONY VAIO SVE14125CNB BATTERY DEAD AFTER LAST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Discus and support SONY VAIO SVE14125CNB BATTERY DEAD AFTER LAST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, After the last update on Windows 10 my Sony Vaio laptop no longer recognised the battery. All was fine before the last update so it is clear that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RajaVelusamy, Nov 26, 2020.

1. SONY VAIO SVE14125CNB BATTERY DEAD AFTER LAST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Hi,

After the last update on Windows 10 my Sony Vaio laptop no longer recognised the battery. All was fine before the last update so it is clear that Windows 10 has caused this problem. I have tried a new battery and the problem is the same so it must be Windows 10 or a driver issue.

Please provide a driver or update for this.

:)

RajaVelusamy, Nov 26, 2020
  2. kdpohl1 Win User

sony vaio laptop battery

I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 ---
    the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which is the sheet battery) searching for new hardware does not show anything --- device manager does not show the extended battery. There was not message during the upgrade about it..
    any ideas ?
    thanks
    Karl

kdpohl1, Nov 26, 2020
  3. SONY VAIO VPCEB4E4E BATTERY DEAD AFTER LAST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Hi,

After the last update on Windows 10 my Sony Vaio laptop no longer recognised the battery. All was fine before the last update so it is clear that Windows 10 has caused this problem and requires a driver? I have tried a new battery and the problem is the
    same so it must be Windows 10 or a driver issue.

I have since been on the Sony Vaio site and it advises not to upgrade to Windows 10 just yet, unfortunately I have just seen this and am past the 30 days downgrade option to go back to my previous version of Windows.

So thank you Microsoft, you have effectively destroyed a key component of my laptop as I cannot use the battery anymore and have to have my laptop plugged in at all times.

Please provide a driver or update for this.

davids_660, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Riccruu Win User

SONY VAIO SVE14125CNB BATTERY DEAD AFTER LAST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

SONY VAIO VPCEB4E4E BATTERY DEAD AFTER LAST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Sony Vaio VPCEA36FM battery was working fine could hold a charge for 2 hours but after windows 10 upgrade it completely died immediately! Microsoft owes me a new battery for this POS. Wouldnt be having these problems if I had a Mac book.

Riccruu, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

SONY VAIO SVE14125CNB BATTERY DEAD AFTER LAST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

1. SONY VAIO SVE14125CNB BATTERY DEAD AFTER LAST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE - Similar Threads - SONY VAIO SVE14125CNB

2. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  3. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  4. Bluetooth hardware not found after update to Windows 10, Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth hardware not found after update to Windows 10, Sony Vaio: Hi, I couldn't find any Bluetooth hardware in device manger. Before update to windows 10 I could use my Bluetooth with no problem on my windows 7. I've also tried and installed any related Bluetooth driver I've found for this model, Sony Vaio VPCZ21C5E 64bit, but no...
  5. Windows10/Sony vaio laptop battery not charging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10/Sony vaio laptop battery not charging: [ATTACH] hi everyone. as the title suggest, my laptop's battery is is not working/charging. and I'm not sure whether battery's dead or the problem is something else. just up till few days back, battery backup was decent (an hour of video playback or few hours of normal...
  6. Laptop with dead battery after the last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop with dead battery after the last Windows 10 update: Hello. I run a Lenovo z50 Windows 10 Laptop and the battery was working fine (approx 2 hours+) until I ran the latest update earlier this week. Since that update the battery is totally dead and will not take a charge. Has anyone else had a similar issue and is there a way...
  7. Windows unable to update (Windows 10) Sony vaio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows unable to update (Windows 10) Sony vaio: We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet....
  8. Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10

Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10: Hello, I have a Sony Vaio SVE14A1C5E. I upgrade to Windows 10 shortly after it was released. Initially, Bluetooth was automatically switched on every time I logged in, but eventually I switched it off, as I wasn't making any use of it. My problem now is that I can't get...
  9. Safemode on Windows 10 Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Safemode on Windows 10 Sony Vaio: Hi, I switched off my laptop which is running on windows 10 when I saw it froze. Afterwards, when I switched on... It is not loading... It keeps restarting... but keeps failing. Does anyone know how to open on safemode ? I never updated the settings on troubleshoot/safemode...
  10. sony vaio laptop battery

sony vaio laptop battery: I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 --- the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which...