Windows 10: Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling.

Discus and support Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling. My realtek high definition audio driver is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hamzaaabil, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling.

I am using Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling.

My realtek high definition audio driver is ver 6.0.1.7620 and speaker/hp (realtek high definition audio) driver is ver 1.0.64.10

:)

hamzaaabil, Nov 16, 2018

2. Sony vaio audio problem in WINDOWS 10

I am using Sony Vaio SVE15136CN laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling.

My realtek high definition audio driver is ver 6.0.1.7564 and speaker/hp (realtek high definition audio) driver is ver 10.0.10240.16384.

AkashDeep3194, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Sony vaio audio problem in WINDOWS 10

Same problem Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling. :( Sony why doing like this ! :/ Please help me , Resolve it as soon as possible.

Abuthahir Kaleel, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling.

Windows 10 upgraded on my Laptop (Sony Vaio Laptop model VPCEH38FN)

Sony Vaio Laptop model VPCEH38FNWindows 10 upgraded on my Laptopfrom Windows 7 home

I can manually switch between speakers and headphones but windows 10 does not recognize this automatically.

I have updated and tried suggestions, none works (updates)

Please help, thanks

Pavwan Sharma, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling.

1. Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ laptop and on upgrading to WINDOWS 10 the sound from speakers is growling. - Similar Threads - Sony Vaio SVS1512AJ

2. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sony VAIO windows 10 no sound: Hi there!I've tried deleting drivers, etc etc troubleshooting yada yada and nothing is helping this..when I test for sound the system sounds are very audible but there is no sound coming through externally for anything else. Headphones are fine but otherwise there is...
  3. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sony VAIO windows 10 no sound: Hi there!I've tried deleting drivers, etc etc troubleshooting yada yada and nothing is helping this..when I test for sound the system sounds are very audible but there is no sound coming through externally for anything else. Headphones are fine but otherwise there is...
  4. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10

VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10: Hello, I’ve been trying for 3 weeks to reset my computer to factory settings, after it crashed when I tried to load the my computer from “sleep mode”. I’ve done everything in F3 or F2, and the only thing that occurred from it was I lost My operating system, which is Windows...
  6. Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers: I am connecting my ION Premier USB TT to my VAIO VGN-A600P to rip my vinyl collection. Do I have to change any sound card settings in my VAIO if so, where? in order to play the LPs through my Sony speakers VGP-SP2 that are connected to the dock that the VAIO sits in? Oi...
  7. Sony Vaio laptop not playing sound through laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Vaio laptop not playing sound through laptop speakers: I have a Sony Vaio laptop VJS131 with Windows 10 Pro on it. Within the last two days my computer has stopped playing sounds through the laptop speakers. Audio from external speakers/headphones works fine, but no sound plays from the computer's speakers. I have ensured that...
  8. No Sound on Sony VAIO PCG-71311W after Windows 10 Upgrade from windows 7

No Sound on Sony VAIO PCG-71311W after Windows 10 Upgrade from windows 7: No Sound on Sony VAIO after Windows 10 Upgrade... Just upgraded my Sony VAIO Laptop ModelPCG-71311W to Windows 10 - have no sound, getting the usual 'No Audio Output Device is installed' error message hovering over the red X on the Taskbar... Tried all the usual deleting...
  9. Sound from speakers is growling

Sound from speakers is growling: My Sony Valio laptop has been recently updated to Windows 10 but currently the speakers are sounding growling. I use Realtek audio driver. What can you suggest?...
  10. sony vaio laptop battery

sony vaio laptop battery: I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 --- the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which...