Windows 10: Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed

Discus and support Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Friend downloaded and installed Windows 10TP, not sure of the build. The machine is a Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet, Model SVT 112A2WL originally purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bcloonan, May 3, 2015.

1. bcloonan Win User

Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed

Friend downloaded and installed Windows 10TP, not sure of the build. The machine is a Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet, Model SVT 112A2WL originally purchased running Win8. I have a feeling that windows 10 was installed over Windows 8 somehow. The tablet will not boot into windows at all. Receive error message: "Operating System Not Found". I used the built-in "Assist"button located on the back of the tablet. Tried all of the scenarios recommended by the MFR with negative results. The tablet has a USB port which i was able to use for an external drive hoping that maybe i could boot into an ISO file of Win10TP that i made previously on a DVD. Negative results. I am unable to even get a good command prompt for further troubleshooting. Any ideas out there. Cheers and beers*Huh

:)

bcloonan, May 3, 2015

2. windows 10 wont auto detect tablet mode

+ Sony VAIO Tap 11

BiggishTuba558, May 3, 2015
  3. lentakis Win User
    Intel(R) 8 Series LPC Controller (Premium SKU) - 9C43 - UNKNOWN DEVICE

I also have this issue and I think it is the cause of my Mobility Lab USB 3.0 HUB not working on my SONY VAIO Tap 11 (Model:SVT 11213CXB). C'mon Microsoft! Some help with this issue please!

lentakis, May 3, 2015
Thema:

Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed

1. Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed - Similar Threads - Sony Vaio Tap

2. Sony vaio sve14126caw

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony vaio sve14126caw: I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP BUT I CAN ONLY ACCESS THE BIOS BECAUSE IF I START UP THE LAPTOP, IT WILL JUST BE STUCK AT THE VAIO LOGO. I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP THROUGH BIOS. IS THIS POSSIBLE?...
  3. Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop: I have this problem with my laptop , it doesnt want to install Windows 10 even from a Disc or USB installation , I tried booting it also but it doesnt it just goes blank then shows little dots on the screen...
  4. sony vaio , problem

sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  5. can't install windows 10 on a sony vaio laptop

can't install windows 10 on a sony vaio laptop: I was in the middle of restoring it to factory settings with a copy of windows 10 on it and it froze i left it going for two days hoping it would finish the install but it never did. Now i have downloaded and created both a windows 10 install disk and a windows 10 usb...
  6. Windows 10 install issues in a Sony Vaio laptop

Windows 10 install issues in a Sony Vaio laptop: Hi everyone! I decided to install Windows 10 on my 2011 Sony Vaio Laptop SVE14A1S1EB in order to have an updated OS and still with support Windows 7 is already out of support since January 2020 and in fact it was running quite slow . I decided to upgrade 4GB RAM to 8GB 2...
  7. Help! Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Sony Vaio: Hello. I have a old Sony Vaio that came with a i3-350M, i bought a new CPU (i5-560M) and changed it. I started the computer, everything was ok. But i notice the fan was kicking way more times. When i downloaded the Intel Processor Identification Utility i found that my CPU...
  8. Installing Windows 10 on my old Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 10 on my old Sony Vaio: Hello everybody, I have a Sony Vaio VPCEB14-EN which has a core i3 m330 and ati radeon HD 5470 graphics card, running Windows 7 Ultimate I want to install the latest version of windows 10 64-Bit on my system and want to know if this is possible and if there are any problems...
  9. Vaio Tap 11(SVT11215SG) wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vaio Tap 11(SVT11215SG) wireless keyboard not working: Hello, I clean installed Windows 10 Pro on my Sony Vaio Tap 11 Sony Asia Pacific Now the wireless keyboard which also acts as the flap for the laptop has stopped working. I mean the keyboard is not working. I even used the pairing tool on their site but that didn't...
  10. sony vaio laptop battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sony vaio laptop battery: I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 --- the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which...