Windows 10: Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed

Discus and support Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Friend downloaded and installed Windows 10TP, not sure of the build. The machine is a Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet, Model SVT 112A2WL originally purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bcloonan, May 3, 2015.

1. bcloonan Win User

Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed

Friend downloaded and installed Windows 10TP, not sure of the build. The machine is a Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet, Model SVT 112A2WL originally purchased running Win8. I have a feeling that windows 10 was installed over Windows 8 somehow. The tablet will not boot into windows at all. Receive error message: "Operating System Not Found". I used the built-in "Assist"button located on the back of the tablet. Tried all of the scenarios recommended by the MFR with negative results. The tablet has a USB port which i was able to use for an external drive hoping that maybe i could boot into an ISO file of Win10TP that i made previously on a DVD. Negative results. I am unable to even get a good command prompt for further troubleshooting. Any ideas out there. Cheers and beers*Huh

:)

bcloonan, May 3, 2015

2. windows 10 wont auto detect tablet mode

+ Sony VAIO Tap 11

BiggishTuba558, May 3, 2015
  3. lentakis Win User
    Intel(R) 8 Series LPC Controller (Premium SKU) - 9C43 - UNKNOWN DEVICE

I also have this issue and I think it is the cause of my Mobility Lab USB 3.0 HUB not working on my SONY VAIO Tap 11 (Model:SVT 11213CXB). C'mon Microsoft! Some help with this issue please!

lentakis, May 3, 2015
Thema:

Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed

1. Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed - Similar Threads - Sony Vaio Tap

2. the sony vaio is stuck on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the sony vaio is stuck on windows: about laptop * Changed to a question & moved from Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sony-vaio-is-stuck-on-windows/5dfced05-f870-41c8-b96b-1659ff93ab6c
  3. the sony vaio is stuck on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the sony vaio is stuck on windows: about laptop * Changed to a question & moved from Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sony-vaio-is-stuck-on-windows/5dfced05-f870-41c8-b96b-1659ff93ab6c
  4. Sony Vaio control center not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Vaio control center not installing: Why I am unable to install sony Vaio Control center on new window 10 installation on my sony vaio machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-control-center-not-installing/529bb8d1-4787-49ec-8039-833d0bbb1feb
  5. Sony Vaio control center not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony Vaio control center not installing: Why I am unable to install sony Vaio Control center on new window 10 installation on my sony vaio machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-control-center-not-installing/529bb8d1-4787-49ec-8039-833d0bbb1feb
  6. Sony Vaio control center not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Sony vaio sve14126caw

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony vaio sve14126caw: I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP BUT I CAN ONLY ACCESS THE BIOS BECAUSE IF I START UP THE LAPTOP, IT WILL JUST BE STUCK AT THE VAIO LOGO. I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP THROUGH BIOS. IS THIS POSSIBLE?...
  8. Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop: I have this problem with my laptop , it doesnt want to install Windows 10 even from a Disc or USB installation , I tried booting it also but it doesnt it just goes blank then shows little dots on the screen...
  9. sony vaio , problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  10. Help! Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Sony Vaio: Hello. I have a old Sony Vaio that came with a i3-350M, i bought a new CPU (i5-560M) and changed it. I started the computer, everything was ok. But i notice the fan was kicking way more times. When i downloaded the Intel Processor Identification Utility i found that my CPU...