Windows 10: Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers

Discus and support Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am connecting my ION Premier USB TT to my VAIO VGN-A600P to rip my vinyl collection. Do I have to change any sound card settings in my VAIO if so,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelAckerman2, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers

I am connecting my ION Premier USB TT to my VAIO VGN-A600P to rip my vinyl collection. Do I have to change any sound card settings in my VAIO if so, where? in order to play the LPs through my Sony speakers VGP-SP2 that are connected to the dock that the VAIO sits in? Oi

:)

MichaelAckerman2, Dec 18, 2020
  2. bkarpuz Win User

Sony Vaio VGN-FZ460E -- Mass Storage Controller Driver

Dear 10F members,
    I have installed Windows 10 to my computer Sony Vaio VGN-FZ460E.
    But I am having problem with installing the Mass Storage Controller.

Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers [​IMG]

I would be very glad if one could help me.
    Thank you.

bkarpuz, Dec 18, 2020
  3. bingwing Win User
    Keyboard won't work Sony vaio

My keyboard will not operate on my Sony vaio VGN-AR since I loaded 10 from Vista.

bingwing, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers

Can Windows 10 run on a Sony Vaio VGN-SZ430N?

Can Windows 10 run on a Sony Vaio VGN-SZ430N?

RomanSadowy, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers

1. Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers - Similar Threads - Sony VAIO VGN

2. Sony vaio sve14126caw

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony vaio sve14126caw: I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP BUT I CAN ONLY ACCESS THE BIOS BECAUSE IF I START UP THE LAPTOP, IT WILL JUST BE STUCK AT THE VAIO LOGO. I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP THROUGH BIOS. IS THIS POSSIBLE?...
  3. sony vaio , problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  4. Sony Vaio laptop not playing sound through laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Vaio laptop not playing sound through laptop speakers: I have a Sony Vaio laptop VJS131 with Windows 10 Pro on it. Within the last two days my computer has stopped playing sounds through the laptop speakers. Audio from external speakers/headphones works fine, but no sound plays from the computer's speakers. I have ensured that...
  5. Help! Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Sony Vaio: Hello. I have a old Sony Vaio that came with a i3-350M, i bought a new CPU (i5-560M) and changed it. I started the computer, everything was ok. But i notice the fan was kicking way more times. When i downloaded the Intel Processor Identification Utility i found that my CPU...
  6. Sony vaio starting problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sony vaio starting problem: I have a prolem when starting my vaio sony, shows this screen only with no any solution, please help me[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-starting-problem/3096e97d-c9f4-49d6-9b61-6b20147c4935
  7. Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP

Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP: can i upgrade my Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP to windows 10 without a problem please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-pcg-6qpp/ec391bbd-e13f-4090-90f1-44fed163bdd2
  8. Sony Vaio VGN-FZ460E -- Mass Storage Controller Driver

Sony Vaio VGN-FZ460E -- Mass Storage Controller Driver: Dear 10F members, I have installed Windows 10 to my computer Sony Vaio VGN-FZ460E. But I am having problem with installing the Mass Storage Controller. [img] I would be very glad if one could help me. Thank you. 113578
  9. sony vaio laptop battery

sony vaio laptop battery: I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 --- the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which...
  10. Sony Vaio SFEP driver

Sony Vaio SFEP driver: I have a Sony Vaio VPCCW2S1E. It was upgraded to Windows 10 when the free upgrade became available, but the Nvidia drivers weren't available so I put W7 back on. I now have a new laptop and decided to try upgrading the Sony again so our son can have it. I have done a few...