Windows 10: Sony Vaio VPCSA Microphone Drivers Problems

Discus and support Sony Vaio VPCSA Microphone Drivers Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I have a Sony Vaio VPCSA that I bought used and I installed a Windows 10 using a new SSD. Everything was fine but I can´t talk using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LuizSaraiva1, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Sony Vaio VPCSA Microphone Drivers Problems

Good afternoon,

I have a Sony Vaio VPCSA that I bought used and I installed a Windows 10 using a new SSD. Everything was fine but I can´t talk using any application Skyope, Teams, Voice Recorder because the microphone generates a terrible buzz. I've tried all the Microsoft suggestion to solve the problem that seams a driver issue. I've tried a lot of different kind of drivers but It didn't solve the problem. I don't also know the driver that Works with my notebook, and in the sony website I can't find it.

I feel really greatfull if someone could help me.

Adicional Informations:

1 high definition audio controller

1.1 high definition Audio
    Controller version: 10.0.19041.264
    Arquivo INF hdaudio.inf
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_2805&SUBSYS_104D5000&REV_1000

1.2 Realtek hig definition Audio
    Controller version: 6.0.8791.1

INF File: oem21.inf
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0275&SUBSYS_104D5000&REV_1000

2 Audio Input and Output

2.1 Realtek High Definition Audio
    Controller version: 10.0.19041.1
    INF file: wpdfs.inf

2.2 Microfone Realtk High Definition Audio
    Controller version: 10.0.19041.1
    INF File: audioendpoint.inf
    Hardware ID: MMDEVAPI\AudioEndpoints

:)

LuizSaraiva1, Aug 3, 2020

2. Fingerprint reader not working SONY VAIO VPCSA After update Windows 10

Hi,

Last year, I upgrade the OS for my Sony Vaio VPCSA from Windows 7 to Windows 10. After that, the fingerprint reader stop working. The driver is up to date (11/30/2010, version 3.1.0.62). The biometric devise is AuthenTec Inc. AES1660. Please help to find
    the problem. Thanks in advance.

DOMINGOOTTATI, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Driver Updates for Sony VAIO Still Nowhere to Be Found

For my case (Sony VAIO Tap 11)... it is there in the list of models.

... but it turns out i don't need that upgrade 'driver' anyway. The special 'upgrade' mode did nothing to my machine prior to the actual upgrade, and after completing the upgrade it merely installed one single update (to Sony Control Center I believe) that can be downloaded anyway from Sony's website. Working like a charm now running on Win10 (except for a few Intel display driver problems which are not specific to VAIO the way I understand it)

seemebreakthis, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Hazel123 Win User

Sony Vaio VPCSA Microphone Drivers Problems

Sony Vaio SFEP driver

I have a Sony Vaio VPCCW2S1E. It was upgraded to Windows 10 when the free upgrade became available, but the Nvidia drivers weren't available so I put W7 back on. I now have a new laptop and decided to try upgrading the Sony again so our son can have it.

I have done a few clean installs on other laptops, so did a clean install, after some waiting and doing Windows updates, drivers were all installed, including the Nvidia ones. There are two exclamation marks in device manager. One is for the SFEP driver, the other for the Ricoh memory stick slot.

I have most of the drivers for Windows 7 on an SD card, but Windows 10 won't accept the SFEP driver. Without that the graphics don't work properly apparently.

Also, usually after a clean install on Sony's they need the SFEP, Shared Library and Setting Utility Series drivers adding.

So - does anyone know where I can get the SFEP driver (or the others) that will work with Windows 10? Sony's drivers webpage for this model no longer seems to be there.

I believe shared library and setting utility are needed to ensure function keys work and SFEP works with the NVidia drivers. Anyway although Windows 10 was working without them, the laptop got extremely overheated so I'm thinking the SFEP is necessary somehow. It doesn't overheat with Windows 7 on.

I did find this link for SFEP driver for Sony Windows 10 but not sure if it's a good for any model of Sony laptop.

http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/Other-DRIVERS-TOOLS/Sony/Sony-Vaio-SVE15135CXS-Firmware-Extension-Parser-Driver-8024-for-Windows-10-64-bit.shtml

Hazel123, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Sony Vaio VPCSA Microphone Drivers Problems

1. Sony Vaio VPCSA Microphone Drivers Problems - Similar Threads - Sony Vaio VPCSA

2. SONY VAIO MODEL PCG-71312L IN SEARCH FOR DRIVERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SONY VAIO MODEL PCG-71312L IN SEARCH FOR DRIVERS: Hi i have this sony vaio model PCG-71312. I have reset it from factory and now i want to download the newest drivers but i cant find them. For its best use the pc asked me to download these: <>pci simple communications controller driver<>base system device<>ethernet...
  3. sony vaio care brightness problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio care brightness problem: I have a Sony S series - Vaio VPCSB25FG, after upgrading to windows 10 vaio care software is not working in spite of installing the software freshly, as a result brightness and other functions and controls are not working, any solution to this issue will greatly be...
  4. Sony vaio sve14126caw

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony vaio sve14126caw: I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP BUT I CAN ONLY ACCESS THE BIOS BECAUSE IF I START UP THE LAPTOP, IT WILL JUST BE STUCK AT THE VAIO LOGO. I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP THROUGH BIOS. IS THIS POSSIBLE?...
  5. sony vaio , problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  6. Help! Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Sony Vaio: Hello. I have a old Sony Vaio that came with a i3-350M, i bought a new CPU (i5-560M) and changed it. I started the computer, everything was ok. But i notice the fan was kicking way more times. When i downloaded the Intel Processor Identification Utility i found that my CPU...
  7. Sony vaio starting problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sony vaio starting problem: I have a prolem when starting my vaio sony, shows this screen only with no any solution, please help me[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-starting-problem/3096e97d-c9f4-49d6-9b61-6b20147c4935
  8. Problem with touchpad on Windows 10 Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with touchpad on Windows 10 Sony Vaio: I have a sony Vaio with 4gb of RAM, touch screen, Windows 8 pre-installed. After upgrading to 10 and for 'bout 1 month of usage my touchpad became laggy, freezing sometimes and I couldn't do the right/left click with the touchpad anymore. When I entered recovery mode the...
  9. Question about Sony Vaio Drivers

Question about Sony Vaio Drivers: I have a sony vaio SVF15213SN Laptop. Sony recently released drives for it, but they say that you have to be on windows 8.1 for the drivers to download and then you can upgrade to windows 10. But I already upgraded (did a clean install) to windows 10 enterprise when it was...
  10. Sony Vaio SFEP driver

Sony Vaio SFEP driver: I have a Sony Vaio VPCCW2S1E. It was upgraded to Windows 10 when the free upgrade became available, but the Nvidia drivers weren't available so I put W7 back on. I now have a new laptop and decided to try upgrading the Sony again so our son can have it. I have done a few...