Windows 10: Sony Veags Crashes 13 when trying to render a video.

Discus and support Sony Veags Crashes 13 when trying to render a video. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i noticed that sony vegas 13 is crashing whenever i try to render a video. anyone else have sony vegas? 4480 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xdarkmario, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Sony Veags Crashes 13 when trying to render a video.

so i noticed that sony vegas 13 is crashing whenever i try to render a video. anyone else have sony vegas?

:)

xdarkmario, Mar 5, 2015
  2. 13BP Win User

Window 10 upgrade Sony Movie Studio version 13 does not complete render process

After installing Windows 10, Sony Movie Studio Suite version 13 will not complete the render function.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the full program three times (Sony), but it still will not complete a render.

It gets 1 minute 17 seconds in to the render process each time before the program freezes up.

1. Is there a patch to fix this issue?

2. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

13BP, Mar 5, 2015
  3. Error "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

I have the same problem. I got sony vegas pro 14 and when i render my video into mp4, and i try to play it, it says the exact same thing including the 0xc00...

Can you please help me?

TakshPatel, Mar 5, 2015
  4. Sony Veags Crashes 13 when trying to render a video.

Fixed in preview 10041

xdarkmario, Mar 30, 2015
Thema:

Sony Veags Crashes 13 when trying to render a video.

1. Sony Veags Crashes 13 when trying to render a video. - Similar Threads - Sony Veags Crashes

2. Computer crashes while rendering videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes while rendering videos: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  3. Computer crashes while rendering videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while rendering videos: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  4. Render Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Render Crashes: When using Daz Studio and i goto render the engine crashes every time with this error:DAZStudio.exe caused UNKNOWN_ERROR in module "C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll" at 0033:0000000017C0051C, RaiseException+108 bytesAny ideas whats causing this....
  5. Render Crashes

Render Crashes: When using Daz Studio and i goto render the engine crashes every time with this error:DAZStudio.exe caused UNKNOWN_ERROR in module "C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll" at 0033:0000000017C0051C, RaiseException+108 bytesAny ideas whats causing this....
  6. Computer crashes when rendering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when rendering: Not the first time this has happened but i honestly don't know what to do or where to even look to solve this problem. Here's what i found in event log - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003d 0xffff930cde177418, 0xffff968045ea8900,...
  7. Computer crashes when rendering

Computer crashes when rendering: Not the first time this has happened but i honestly don't know what to do or where to even look to solve this problem. Here's what i found in event log - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003d 0xffff930cde177418, 0xffff968045ea8900,...
  8. BSoD Crashes when rendering anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD Crashes when rendering anything.: Hello!I'm having many BSoD crashes recently. They happen when I render in Premiere or Blender and usually corrupt the file I'm rendering so a fix would be appreciated.I am not sure what data I need to provide but will provide any upon request!Dump file and any other files-...
  9. BSoD Crashes when rendering anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Crashes when rendering anything.: Hello!I'm having many BSoD crashes recently. They happen when I render in Premiere or Blender and usually corrupt the file I'm rendering so a fix would be appreciated.I am not sure what data I need to provide but will provide any upon request!Dump file and any other files-...
  10. BSoD Crashes when rendering anything.