Windows 10: Sony Vegas keeps crashing or is not responding on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Sony Vegas keeps crashing or is not responding on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Sony Vegas holds a respectable position among YouTubers and content creators. It is used to create and edit videos, before uploading them on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 25, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Sony Vegas keeps crashing or is not responding on Windows 11/10

Sony Vegas keeps crashing or is not responding on Windows 11/10 sony-gegas-pro-keeps-crashing.jpg
    Sony Vegas holds a respectable position among YouTubers and content creators. It is used to create and edit videos, before uploading them on their respectable platforms. However, lots of users are experiencing abrupt crashes. According to them, Sony Vegans keeps crashing on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, sometimes, while startup, while rendering or […]

This article Sony Vegas keeps crashing or is not responding on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 25, 2021
  2. SPS828 Win User

Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch

Actually this thread can be deleted as after updating to Build 10061 the problem had gone away and Sony Vegas stopped crashing.

SPS828, Nov 25, 2021
  3. "Windows Sound Mapper is missing" error message on Windows 10 on using Sony Vegas.

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply to the following questions before assisting further:

• On performing what action using Sony Vegas do you get the error message?
    • Did you check if you are getting similar error message using other similar application?

I suggest you to check if similar error message is shown on the desktop on using similar application as Sony Vegas. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Sony Vegas application on the system and check if the issue
    is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 25, 2021
  4. BulldogXX Win User

BulldogXX, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Sony Vegas keeps crashing or is not responding on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Sony Vegas keeps

2. mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll: voici le problème : Problem Description Application Name: VEGAS Pro Application Version: Version 18.0 Build 284 Problem: Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 Fault Module: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Fault Address: 0x00007FFC93794F69 Fault Offset: 0x0000000000034F69...
  3. mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll: voici le problème : Problem Description Application Name: VEGAS Pro Application Version: Version 18.0 Build 284 Problem: Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 Fault Module: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Fault Address: 0x00007FFC93794F69 Fault Offset: 0x0000000000034F69...
  4. mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 keep crashing/not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 keep crashing/not responding: Every so often windows 10 will randomly stop responding and it just stay frozen for awhile before telling me windows 10 isnt responding. I've updated drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled some programs, checked for viruses, checked for windows updates and it is still occuring....
  6. Sony Vegas and .NET framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony Vegas and .NET framework: I have downloaded Sony Vegas 17.0 and when I try to open for the first time all I get is Failed to Initialize .NET runtime. I have downloaded .NET framework and have tried to turn it on in turn windows features on or off but still Vegas does not work I really need help here....
  7. vega 11

vega 11: Buenas queria consultar porque mi video integrado vega 11 del procesador ryzen 5 3400g no estaria funcionando. Codigo error 12 me dice que no hay recursos suficientes. me podrian ayudar?...
  8. DLL SONY VEGAS

DLL SONY VEGAS: I have a DLL error, I downloaded and put the DLL that the program sony vegas says is missing and still the error remains, I have already canceled and installed the program and continue =/...
  9. Vegas Movie crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vegas Movie crashing: Bought a brand new PC about 8 months ago, never had a problem with Vegas movie studio 15.. After an update of windows 10 it wont even work now??? And a few of my Apps keep crashing.. What do I do?...
  10. Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch: On my PC (running build 10049), when I try to open Sony Vegas Pro 12 it closes when it gets to "Creating Windows". It was working fine a few days ago and I haven't installed any updates. It also works fine on my SP3 running the same build. 5552