Windows 10: Sony Viao hard drive useage stays at 100 % with no aps running --

Discus and support Sony Viao hard drive useage stays at 100 % with no aps running -- in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sony Viao hard drive use stays at 100 % with no aps running -- 950 GB -- 290 GB free -- diskck --OK did clean install Windows 10 -- Installed only one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaleCaperell, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Sony Viao hard drive useage stays at 100 % with no aps running --

Sony Viao hard drive use stays at 100 % with no aps running -- 950 GB -- 290 GB free -- diskck --OK

did clean install Windows 10 -- Installed only one program -- Lightroom 6.0 -- no change -- need help -- thank you -- Dale --

:)

DaleCaperell, Mar 20, 2019

2. Sony Viao Crashing

This is the second upgrade attempt to Windows 10 on my Sony Viao laptop (SVE14A37CDH). The same intermittent freezing problem is occurring. The only pattern that I notice is that when it is frozen, I can hear my CPU fan running at its maximum rate.

I paid for technical support from Sony and they were not able to this issue. Perhaps the folks at Microsoft has some more information?

Courtney Lampitoc, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Sony VIAO Fingerprint Reader not working Post Windows 10 Install?

Ciao,

Having just installed Windows 10 Pro on my Sony VIAO laptop (Model VPCZ22UGX, System 64 Bit, BIOS Version R1013H5, ME Version 7.1.10.1065 - VIAO Care Version 8.4.4.09181), the finger print reader no longer works at sign-in (my password does work).

In trying to identify or correct the problem, I have performed the following:

1. When I try to set-up a new finger print in Windows 10 (Settings/Accounts/Sign-In Options/Windows Hello/Fingerprint) I get the following message, "Sorry, something went wrong" every time.

2) I have re-installed the original version of AuthenTec 4.0 on the Sony Support website, but still no joy.

I am aware that not all of Sony VIAO software is compatible with Windows 10, but I cannot identify any biometric issues on either the Sony Support website or using Google.

Has anyone else come across this issue, and more importantly, does anyone have any suggestions on how I might get my finger print reader to work again?

Ever sanguine.

PSA

PlaneSayling, Mar 20, 2019
  4. osariase Win User

Sony Viao hard drive useage stays at 100 % with no aps running --

problem with sony viao

HI guys,
    I have a sony viao vgc-rb52 model
    I recently stopped working. That means I power it up i hear the fan spinning, cdrom trays open but nothing shows on the screen. No beeps, no sounds. Bios doesn't show nothing

Anybody know what might be the problem, could it be the motherboard is dead. I want to get more information before i go and buy a new motherboard

osariase, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Sony Viao hard drive useage stays at 100 % with no aps running --

1. Sony Viao hard drive useage stays at 100 % with no aps running -- - Similar Threads - Sony Viao hard

2. One of my hard drive is running at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One of my hard drive is running at 100%: One of my hard drive is running at 100% all the time even at stratup. The disk doesn't have OS neither any software installed in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-my-hard-drive-is-running-at-100/adee78e7-5c2e-4a87-853f-a7c485553020
  3. One of my hard drive is running at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One of my hard drive is running at 100%: One of my hard drive is running at 100% all the time even at stratup. The disk doesn't have OS neither any software installed in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-my-hard-drive-is-running-at-100/adee78e7-5c2e-4a87-853f-a7c485553020
  4. EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE running at 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE running at 100% disk usage: Hi!I've been encountering a problem recently with my TOSHIBA DTB410 1TB External Hard Drive whenever I connect it to my laptop. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I've had no problem with it except the last few days. My file explorer slows down to a crawl and when...
  5. hard drive active 100% when no programs are running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hard drive active 100% when no programs are running: Why is my hard drive active 100% when the task manager shows no programs running?My computer use to boot in a few minutes cold boot, now it takes about 10 - 15 minutes to cold boot.These problems began manifesting when I began running the latest Win 10 Home premium...
  6. Hard Drive running at 100% constantly.

Hard Drive running at 100% constantly.: Hi community,I just restarted my laptop few minutes ago , and i just wanted to see CPU usage after restarting , so I went to task manager , and i saw my internal HDD of my laptop is running at constant 100% for few min , i just want to know is it normal or is something wrong...
  7. C drive staying at 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C drive staying at 100%: Noticed my PC has been slowing down the past few days so i check task manager and see my C drive is staying at or close to 100%, anyone know a fix to this? submitted by /u/Castawayfan [link] [comments]...
  8. Problems with upgrading drivers for windows 10 - Sony VIAO

Problems with upgrading drivers for windows 10 - Sony VIAO: Over the last day we have tried to download the drivers for windows 10 and have come across an error message saying that one camera driver cannot be installed. I didn’t think this would be an issue as its only the camera so attempted to download windows 10 twice but i keep...
  9. Hard drive runs at 100% after boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive runs at 100% after boot: 3 of us at work are having this issue - after booting our machines, the hard drive runs at 100%, effectively locking the system to unuseability. Also, it seems to be no single process, but a number of Windows processes such as: Service Host Windows Diagnostic Policy Service...
  10. hard drive running 50 to 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    hard drive running 50 to 100%: had windows 8.1 and started to have this problem with hard drive running to 100 percent so i upgraded to windows 10 (no apps just user data) and still have same problem in task manager i look at disk performance and dont see a process that appears to me to be causing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. courtney lampitoc