Windows 10: Sony walkam NW-WS623 series blutooth headphones

Discus and support Sony walkam NW-WS623 series blutooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I am not been able to connect Sony NW-WS623 walkman headphones with my laptop. When I switch on the blutooth on laptop, its not even showing In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnandDeshpande, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Sony walkam NW-WS623 series blutooth headphones

Hi!

I am not been able to connect Sony NW-WS623 walkman headphones with my laptop.

When I switch on the blutooth on laptop, its not even showing In "Add Blutooth a other devices"

KIndly help!

Thanks and regards,
    Anand

:)

AnandDeshpande, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Darksaber Win User

Sony introduces the NW-S700/600 series

NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2006 – For a world filled with noise, Sony today announced its first digital music player with built-in noise-canceling technology. The NW-S700F Walkman® player ensures high-quality sound, to help you find your quiet place.

Sony walkam NW-WS623 series blutooth headphones sony-nw-walkman-s-series-biggie_thm.jpg

“While Sony has offered noise canceling headphones, this is the first time that we’ve integrated the technology into the player itself,” said Koba Kobayashi, general manager for personal audio at Sony Electronics. “We’ve created an entirely new category and are confident that even audiophiles will be pleased with this Walkman digital music player.”

By embedding the noise-canceling technology in the player and headphones, Sony offers a high-quality listening experience. The player’s clear stereo technology creates sound clarity that maintains the same quality as the original source. The clear bass technology enhances the deep sound with no distortion. Because the system diminishes intrusive noise; listeners can avoid pumping up the volume.

The player comes with a long, reliable battery life of up to 50 hours at full battery capacity. The quick-charge feature, which offers up to three-hours of playback with just a three-minute charge, works wonders for fast-paced lifestyles. A built-in FM tuner lets you listen to your favorite radio stations and includes pre-sets for the most visited stations.

To simplify the music management process, these new devices support ATRAC®, ATRAC® Advance Lossless, MP3, AAC (non-DRM), WMA (non-DRM) and Linear PCM music files. They are compatible with the Sony CONNECT™ online music service and include SonicStage® CP software to import, manage and transfer music collections.

The player’s compact design includes a three-line color organic electroluminescence display with cover art. The artist, track and album information appears on the screen beside a picture of the album cover.

The NW-S700F Walkman player comes with 13.5 mm diameter headphones with a built-in microphone that reduces most ambient noise. Newly developed drivers produce wide dynamic-range playback and bass. To enhance the sound, you can set the equalizer to match the type of music you are listening to, such as jazz, pop, heavy or custom, or simply turn it off.

Virtual Phone Technology reproduces the acoustic effect of the studio, live in-house, club or arena venue where the music was recorded. Direct encoding allows you to record an analogue audio signal directly from an audio player without using a PC. A cradle or cable accessory is needed to use direct encoding.

Pricing and Availability

The latest Walkman music player can store up to 1,350 songs on the 2GB model and 685 songs on the 1GB model at 48kbps.The NW-S703F player has a total capacity of approximately 1GB, comes in violet and pink and will cost about $169; and the NW-S705F player has a total capacity of approximately 2GB, comes in black and will cost about $199.

The noise-canceling Walkman players will be available in November at sonystyle.com and at Sony Style® retail stores nationwide (www.sonystyle.com/retail). Visit any Sony Style retail store after October 12, for a live demonstration. Pre-orders will begin on October 12 at www.sonystyle.com/noisecancel.The player is on display at the Digital Life event in New York City, October 12 to 15 (Javits Center, booth # 222).

Source: Sony

Darksaber, Apr 6, 2020
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Sony walkam NW-WS623 series blutooth headphones

Cannot connect my sony MDR 1000X headphones to laptop after unpair by mistake.

Which one do you have

Model # MDR-1000X |
    Sony walkam NW-WS623 series blutooth headphones [​IMG]
    change model...

This model is also known as: MDR1000X, MDR1000X/B, MDR1000X/C, MDR1000XMK2/B, MDR1000XMK2/C

>>>Serial Number Location: directly below the "L" marking, on the inside of the left headband.<<<

I ASKED YOU IF YOU HAVE EVER ACTUALLY CONNECTED THIS TO YOUR PC BEFORE?

ARE YOU USING IT FOR JUST PC SOUND ON PC?

ARE YOU USING IT AT SAME TIME CONNECTED TO PHONE?

This is for your model >>>after 1st device you have to hold headphone power for 7 seconds<<<

IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the
    Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.

Before You Start

• Make sure the volume level on the computer is turned up.
    • Make sure that the headphones is placed within 3 feet (1 meter) of the computer.
    • The drivers needed to connect your headphones to a computer are already included in the operating system.
      • If your computer is asking for a Bluetooth® driver, contact the manufacturer of your computer.
      • If you are using a VAIO® computer, Bluetooth drivers are available online.
        Go to Drivers and Software
    Pair Your Headphones to Your Computer
    Select your operating system below for steps on how to pair your Bluetooth headphones with a computer.

• Windows® 10 Operating System
      • On the headphones, press the POWER button to enter pairing mode.
        • Press the button for two seconds if this computer is the first Bluetooth device you are pairing to the headphones.
    Press the button for seven seconds if this computer is the second Bluetooth device you are pairing to the headphones.

• On the computer, press the Windows Key.
      • Click Settings.
      • Click Devices.

• Click Bluetooth & other devices and then click on the slider under
        Bluetooth to turn the Bluetooth On.

• Under Bluetooth & other devices, click on
        Add Bluetooth or other device.

• On the Add a device window that will pop up, click on
        Bluetooth.

• Click on the model number of your Bluetooth headphones.

• On this example, we used a DR-BTN200 Bluetooth headphone.
      • A window will pop up indicating the Bluetooth connection is complete.

Note:
      • If a passkey input is required, enter 0000.
      • On some devices you will hear Bluetooth is connected after the Bluetooth connection is complete.
      • If the model number of your headphones doesn't appear on the computer, try again from
        step 6.
    • Windows® 8 or 8.1 Operating System
      • Press the POWER button on the headphones to enter pairing mode.
        • Press the button for two seconds if this computer is the first Bluetooth device you are pairing to the headphones.
        • Press the button for seven seconds if this computer is the second Bluetooth device you are pairing to the headphones.
      • Press the Windows Key on the computer.
      • Type Add Bluetooth device.
      • Select the Settings category, on the right hand side.
      • Click Add a device, in the
        Devices window.

• Locate the headphones model, from the list of devices.
      • Select the model name of the headphones.
        • After the computer has loaded the device and the drivers for the headphones, you should see that the device has connected successfully.
    • Windows® 7 Operating System

IMPORTANT: If the headphones will not connect to a newly purchased computer, download the most recent Bluetooth driver for the computer. Contact the computer manufacturer if you need assistance in downloading the Bluetooth driver.
      • Press the POWER button to enter into pairing mode.
        • Press the button for two seconds if the computer is the first Bluetooth device you are pairing to the headphones.
        • Press the button for seven seconds if the computer is the second Bluetooth device you are pairing to the headphones.
        • Allow approximately 20 seconds for the computer to detect the headphones.
        • After the computer detects the headphones, it will then automatically proceed to installing the driver after which the device will be added to the computer's list of devices.
      • Double-click on the headphones model name that appears in the device list.
        • A window should then open up with two options:
          • Listen to the music
          • Forward VoIP Calls to Handsfree
      • Select Listen to music.
        • A green tick will appear next to the Bluetooth connection established message after a connection is made.
        • To hear sound from the headphones, you may need to set them as the default speakers. If you don't hear sound from the headphones, continue with the next steps.
      • Right-click the Volume mixer, represented by a speaker icon in the system tray.
      • Select Playback devices.

• Right-click the Bluetooth Headphones in the list of devices.

• Select Set as Default Device.
      • Click Apply.
      • Click OK.
    • Mac® Operating System X
      • Press the POWER button on the headphones to enter pairing mode.
        • Press the button for seven seconds if this computer is the second Bluetooth device you are pairing to the headphones.
      • Click the Bluetooth tray icon.
      • Select Set Up Bluetooth Device, from the drop down menu.

• Locate the headphones model name, from the devices list.
      • Click Continue.
        • After a few moments, you should see that the device pairing has completed successfully.
      • Click Quit to continue.
      • Click the Bluetooth tray icon and hover over the headphones model option, to use the headphones as the default audio device.
      • Select Use as Audio Device.
        • Next time the user adjusts the volume in the menu bar or plays audio content, the computer will automatically connect to the headphones.

Note: If you still can't pair your Bluetooth headphones to your computer or no sound is heard, pair the headphones to another computer or a different Bluetooth device such as smartphones, tablet, or Bluetooth speakers that supports the
    Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) profile.

Which Bluetooth profiles are supported?
    Article ID: 41945 | Last Updated: 02/02/2018
    Print

Email this page

Selected Product:
    MDR1000X (change product)

IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the
    Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.

This model supports the following Bluetooth® profiles:

• Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP): Transmit and receive high-quality music content
    • Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP): Manage volume levels
    • Hands-free Profile (HFP): Make hands-free calls/operate mobile phones
    • Headset Profile (HSP): Make calls/operate mobile phones

Applicable Products and Categories for this article

Applicable Products

• Car & Marine entertainment
    • Mobile Receiver
    • Mobile CD WX
    • WXGS920BH
    • Headphones
    • Bluetooth headphones
    • DRBT21G
    • DRBT22
    • DRBT50
    • DRBT140Q
    • DRBT160AS
    • DRBT101IK
    • DRBT100CX
    • DRBT101
    • MDRAS700BT
    • WHH800
    • WHH900N
    • WIC400
    • WIH700
    • WH1000XM2
    • MDRXB650BT
    • Hi-Res Headphones
    • MDR100ABN
    • MDREX750BT
    • Portable Audio
    • Portable Speaker
    • SRSBTS50
    • SRSX11
    • SRSX33
    • SRSX55
    • SRSXB3
    • SRSXB2
    • SRSHG1
    • SRSX1
    • Digital Music Player
    • NWA Series
    • NWA35
    • NWA45
    • NWWS_NWZWS Series
    • NWWS623
    • ZX Hi-Res Series
    • NWZX300

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30933/c/65,66/p/40940,40941,96455/

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41945/c/65,66/p/40940,40941,96455/

seahawks65, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Sony walkam NW-WS623 series blutooth headphones

1. Sony walkam NW-WS623 series blutooth headphones - Similar Threads - Sony walkam WS623

2. blutooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blutooth: i have this same problem on desktop with windows 11 and i dont even have the option too turn off or on my youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/d06ad2c1-b68e-4bbe-9119-6bced191c44c
  3. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blutooth: I have windows10. My Bluetooth is suddenly missing. I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers and also the process of service app. But it is not fixed. What shall I do now ?...
  4. Sound crack when using blutooth headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound crack when using blutooth headphone: Whenever I turn on my laptop the sound is clear for few hours. But after few hours the sound starts to crack. The same issue I face multiple times a day. There is no such issue when I disconnect the bluetooth and listen to system's speaker. It gets resolved only when I...
  5. blutooth

blutooth: How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10? my laptop model is lenovo t530 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/74107bc2-ed0a-4f22-a4d9-fae064f04e1d
  6. Sony walkam NW-WS623 series bluetooth headphones

Sony walkam NW-WS623 series bluetooth headphones: Hi! I am not been able to connect Sony NW-WS623 walkman headphones with my laptop. When I switch on the blutooth on laptop, its not even showing In "Add Blutooth a other devices" KIndly help! Thanks and regards, Anand...
  7. Pairing Sony headphones

Pairing Sony headphones: Hello, I just bought Sony WH-CH700N headphones and they paired with my HP Pavillion laptop running Windows 10. The problem I'm facing is that they don't play any sound, video, or anything. My PC doesn't recognize it as an audio device. When I go to Sound and Playback, they...
  8. blutooth headphones not working with new drivers

blutooth headphones not working with new drivers: as above some programs will not use my headphones but go direct to my speakers, with no volume control available. help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-headphones-not-working-with-new-drivers/54855ff8-b6ee-4e20-abf4-ef89be371d4b
  9. JVC S190BT Blutooth headphone

JVC S190BT Blutooth headphone: I have a Lenovo Yoga computer with win10 and JVC S190BT Bluetooth headphone. I was listening music on my headphone, after I updated my bios, a problem occurred. I can pair my headphone and it connects too. it looks ok however I can not choose my headphone for output device on...
  10. Trying to update drivers in Sony Walkman NW-WS413 with Windows 10 and it keeps asking for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to update drivers in Sony Walkman NW-WS413 with Windows 10 and it keeps asking for...: I downloaded a free installer from the app store, but it continually takes me back to the app store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/trying-to-update-drivers-in-sony-walkman-nw-ws413/087828fd-b39e-45d6-b5c6-431dfab94607