Windows 10: Sony WH-1000MX4

Discus and support Sony WH-1000MX4 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,Last December, I bought a new pair of headphones: WH-1000MX4. I use them for music and for gaming and when I'm listening to music, they work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TeunSlijkhuis, May 11, 2021.

1. Sony WH-1000MX4

Hello,Last December, I bought a new pair of headphones: WH-1000MX4. I use them for music and for gaming and when I'm listening to music, they work great. But when I'm gaming... not so much.When choosing an output device, I can choose between WH-1000MXStereo and WH-1000MXHands-Free AG Audio. The first one sounds great and the second one sounds terrible, but the biggest problem is that I can't use the headphone's mic when I choose the Stereo as an output device. And thus I am obligated to use my laptop's built-in microphone. So when I am gaming, I need to choose between crappy game-audi

:)

TeunSlijkhuis, May 11, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sony headphones and handsfree WH-CH700N are connected and doesn't play music o work as handsfree

Hi Josep,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To troubleshoot the Bluetooth connection issue, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you:

• Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth
      and right click on your Bluetooth driver.
    • Click on Update Driver
      and choose Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Choose Let me pick from a list of available device drivers on my
      computer and click on Next.
    • Choose a different version of driver among the drivers listed there and click on
      Next.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to install the driver. Reboot the machine once the driver is installed and check if you’re able to connect the devices.

Additional information: Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

If the device is still not available as a playback device after pairing, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you:

• Right click the Volume
      icon on the taskbar and choose Sounds.
    • Under Playback
      tab, right click on an empty space and select Show Disabled Devices
      and Show Disconnected Devices.
    • Once the above options are enabled, check if the Bluetooth device is listed. If listed, right click on it and
      Enable the device and Set as Default.

Meanwhile, you may also go through the troubleshooting article
    by Sony and see if it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 11, 2021
  3. Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug

I bought Sony WH-CH 400 wireless headset but, my laptop MSI GS65 window 10 did not show the device when I trun on Bluetooth. I even tried to do add another device, yet it did not shows WH-CH 400. I would like to know if anyone know that Wh-CH400 connect
    to window 10 devices or not. And also I like to know if it is my laptop hardware problems .

lokendratamang, May 11, 2021
  4. I2Believe Win User

Sony WH-1000MX4

Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Sony WH-1000MX4

1. Sony WH-1000MX4 - Similar Threads - Sony 1000MX4

2. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  3. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  4. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am checking my RAM capacity through CMD it's showing 0 Max capacity. I have Sony viao laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am checking my RAM capacity through CMD it's showing 0 Max capacity. I have Sony viao laptop: I was checking my laptop RAM on command prompt it's showing 0 Max capacity. I want to know my actual RAM capacity. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-checking-my-ram-capacity-through-cmd-its/ab4ff566-93bb-45ff-acd0-94287ac7279d
  6. I am checking my RAM capacity through CMD it's showing 0 Max capacity. I have Sony viao laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am checking my RAM capacity through CMD it's showing 0 Max capacity. I have Sony viao laptop: I was checking my laptop RAM on command prompt it's showing 0 Max capacity. I want to know my actual RAM capacity. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-checking-my-ram-capacity-through-cmd-its/02502d0c-8a4c-4cd2-a083-263196dc92f0
  7. I am checking my RAM capacity through CMD it's showing 0 Max capacity. I have Sony viao laptop

I am checking my RAM capacity through CMD it's showing 0 Max capacity. I have Sony viao laptop: I was checking my laptop RAM on command prompt it's showing 0 Max capacity. I want to know my actual RAM capacity. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-checking-my-ram-capacity-through-cmd-its/ab4ff566-93bb-45ff-acd0-94287ac7279d
  8. I am checking my RAM capacity through CMD it's showing 0 Max capacity. I have Sony viao laptop

I am checking my RAM capacity through CMD it's showing 0 Max capacity. I have Sony viao laptop: I was checking my laptop RAM on command prompt it's showing 0 Max capacity. I want to know my actual RAM capacity. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-checking-my-ram-capacity-through-cmd-its/02502d0c-8a4c-4cd2-a083-263196dc92f0
  9. I am checking my RAM capacity through CMD it's showing 0 Max capacity. I have Sony viao laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I am checking my RAM capacity through CMD it's showing 0 Max capacity. I have Sony viao laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware