Windows 10: Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug

Discus and support Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought Sony WH-CH 400 wireless headset but, my laptop MSI GS65 window 10 did not show the device when I trun on Bluetooth. I even tried to do add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lokendratamang, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug

I bought Sony WH-CH 400 wireless headset but, my laptop MSI GS65 window 10 did not show the device when I trun on Bluetooth. I even tried to do add another device, yet it did not shows WH-CH 400. I would like to know if anyone know that Wh-CH400 connect to window 10 devices or not. And also I like to know if it is my laptop hardware problems .

:)

lokendratamang, Sep 20, 2018

2. Features of WH-701 headset

here is some of the specificatons of WH-701 headset

• 1350 mm
    • Cord: 1350 mm
    • Remote: 12.7 x 12.2 x 76 mm
    • For use with devices compatible with 3.5 mm Nokia AV connector*.
    • With included Nokia AV Adapter AD-52 for use with devices supporting 2.5 mm Nokia AV connector.
    you could try this link, so that you can see the specs of the headset:

http://europe.nokia.com/find-produc...ts/nokia-stereo-headset-wh-701/specifications

:smileyhappy:

YunaCorvin, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Treetop68 Win User
    5230 and headset WH-701 (function of control buttons)

OK, first of all some information on the case's history (the mobile is from Germany, provided by Deutsche Telekom):

• The mobile came without cd and with a short manual only which says "Some headsets consist of of two parts - a remote control unit and headphones. A remote control unit has a mike, buttons for starting or ending a call, volume control and playing music or
      video. To use a remote first connect it with the Nokia AV-jack, then connect your headset with the remote control" (Translation from German manual) - Hm, seems like the controls of the WH-701 should work...

• Step two: Downloading the full manual from the Nokia website - strange, the part on remote controls is missing but no list of accessories as well - OK, don't panic, look for reference.

Headset WH-701 is listed, look for details: http://www.nokia.de/produkte/zubeho...headsets/headsets/nokia-stereo-headset-wh-701

A little star with a small text: "Some buttons can not be used with all mobiles. An overview of all compatible Nokia mobiles you can get here:

http://www.nokia.de/produkte/zubehoer/zubehoer-uebersicht/headsets/headsets/nokia-stereo-headset-wh-701/kompatibilitat

• On this list - Tata - once again the 5230 but also (sic!) the little star with "Some buttons can not be used with all mobiles"

• Because the headset is sold in a blister pack a test was not possible - the retailer does not like ripped blisters. And all information he had was - guess what - the clear statement from the website. And the main problem: If it doesn't works - is it a defective
      mobile or just a mobile "with some buttons not working"?
    And after this long runner up especially for chanchan05 showing that the information available is far from clear and I can and do read manuals once again the main question:

Do the media buttons of the WH-701 work with the 5230 or not? Any experiences on that?

Because if the buttons do work I have a warranty case with the mobile - if not I can spare the effort of sending it back.

Treetop68, Sep 20, 2018
  4. musica31 Win User

Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug

Is Purity Pro Headset compatible with Asha 503?

Hi. WH-920 is compatible with the concerned device. See the list below for the other compatible headsets:

Stereo Headset:

• WH-108
    • WH-208
    • WH-702
    • Coloud Boom
    • Coloud Pop
    Bluetooth Headset:

• BH-112
    • BH-118
    • Nokia Luna (BH-220)
    Bluetooth Stereo Headset:

• BH-111

musica31, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug

1. Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug - Similar Threads - Sony CH400 Headset

2. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  3. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  4. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection: My Surface laptop 4 does not detect the Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM for adding as a bluetooth device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-headset-wh-1000xm5bm-and-laptop-connection/91c6ad04-9a67-4a2d-8a2f-995b4916c880
  6. Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection

Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection: My Surface laptop 4 does not detect the Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM for adding as a bluetooth device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-headset-wh-1000xm5bm-and-laptop-connection/91c6ad04-9a67-4a2d-8a2f-995b4916c880
  7. Sony WH-1000MX5 Headset not fully connecting to Windows 11 Headset vs. Headphones

Sony WH-1000MX5 Headset not fully connecting to Windows 11 Headset vs. Headphones: In Windows 10, the WH-1000XM5 had two different connections: headset with mic and audio for calls, and headphones with higher fidelity audio and no mic. These were selectable in the Windows 10 the sound mixer, and made for a simple selection in Zoom or Teams to pick "headset"...
  8. Sony WH-1000MX5 Headset not fully connecting to Windows 11 Headset vs. Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000MX5 Headset not fully connecting to Windows 11 Headset vs. Headphones: In Windows 10, the WH-1000XM5 had two different connections: headset with mic and audio for calls, and headphones with higher fidelity audio and no mic. These were selectable in the Windows 10 the sound mixer, and made for a simple selection in Zoom or Teams to pick "headset"...
  9. Sony WH-CH400 Headset doesn't work as a Headset in Windows 10

Sony WH-CH400 Headset doesn't work as a Headset in Windows 10: I bought a Sony WH-CH400 Headset and it's working fine as Headphone in my laptop, but when I try to use it as headset in Skype and Teams calls, it's not working. The headset is connected, and in the description voice and music are available as you can see in the image...
  10. Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset

Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset: Hi, I have been attempting to connect my bluetooth headset (Sony WH-1000MX2) to my laptop (lenovo ideapad 700-15isk, windows 10) for the past few hours now. It would seem that when connected there are 2 bluetooth profiles create, one stereo and one Hands-Free. On the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drivers for sony wh-ch400

2. bewertung Sony CH WH701

3. sony wh-ch400 windows 10 gestione servizi bluetooth

4. sony wh ch 400 not connecting with PC,
  5. wh-ch700n driver,
  6. does sony WH-CH400 bluetooth wireless headphone work with tv that is not bluetooth,
  7. sony headphones wh-ch400 not showing in bluetooth,
  8. sony ch700 pc windows,
  9. hp laptop unable to find sony wi sp500,
  10. connect sony WH-CH700 TP LAPTOP,
  11. sony wh-ch400 bluetooth connect driver win 10,
  12. sony wh-ch400 drivers windows,
  13. sony wi-sp500 windows 10 cannot find bluetooth,
  14. WH-CH500 CANT CONNECT TO LAPTOP,
  15. sony ch400 bluetooth windows