Windows 10: Sony WH-CH710N not recognised on Windows 11 laptop

Discus and support Sony WH-CH710N not recognised on Windows 11 laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just recently got a completely new Windows 11 laptop a couple of weeks before Christmas, and a pair of Sony WH-CH710N Bluetooth headphones for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Imogen V, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Imogen V Win User

Sony WH-CH710N not recognised on Windows 11 laptop

I just recently got a completely new Windows 11 laptop a couple of weeks before Christmas, and a pair of Sony WH-CH710N Bluetooth headphones for Christmas. I was super excited to try them as they are a necessity for schoolwork during free periods.However, when I have tried to add them as a new device they never appear on the Bluetooth screen whereas my AirPods do. The sony headphones work on my Galaxy S9 so it's not the Bluetooth connection with the headphones themselves.I have tried everything, including even attempting to connect the headphones to my phone and then connecting the phone to my

:)

Imogen V, Jan 3, 2023

2. Problems with quality of headphone

Hello, thanky you for your help.
    The headphones are SONY WH-CH710N.

danilodeugenio, Jan 3, 2023
  3. CATTARD Win User
    Sony WH-H910N h.ear headphones not recognised as an Audio Device

Hi,

I recently purchased some WH-H910N h.ear bluetooth headphones.

I would like to connect them to my HP PC running Windows 10. I can pair the headphones, but they are not recognised as an Audio Device. My MDR-XB70BT ear buds are
    recognised as an Audio device, but not my WH-H910N h.ear.Headphones.

When I pair my WH-H910N h.ear - they are paired under 'Óther Devices' - which is where my phone sits as well. Because they sit here there is no option "connect" to
    them, only the option to 'remove device'

Can anyone explain why the headphones would not be recognised as Audio?

You will see that my Sony Bluetooth earbuds appear in both playback & recording, but my new headphones do not.

Sony WH-CH710N not recognised on Windows 11 laptop 9ef758e5-0c05-4deb-a47b-e16d34ba9ade?upload=true.jpg

Sony WH-CH710N not recognised on Windows 11 laptop 90a8f84b-7679-4279-94bd-3898f78f7e97?upload=true.jpg

Sony WH-CH710N not recognised on Windows 11 laptop 30de4200-2737-4836-8d8c-b393a1cd1561?upload=true.jpg

Sony WH-CH710N not recognised on Windows 11 laptop 4ac5a47d-68fb-492c-80a8-14c5a6f01280?upload=true.jpg

Many thanks

Connie

CATTARD, Jan 3, 2023
  4. Sony WH-CH710N not recognised on Windows 11 laptop

Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug

I bought Sony WH-CH 400 wireless headset but, my laptop MSI GS65 window 10 did not show the device when I trun on Bluetooth. I even tried to do add another device, yet it did not shows WH-CH 400. I would like to know if anyone know that Wh-CH400 connect
    to window 10 devices or not. And also I like to know if it is my laptop hardware problems .

lokendratamang, Jan 3, 2023
Thema:

Sony WH-CH710N not recognised on Windows 11 laptop

1. Sony WH-CH710N not recognised on Windows 11 laptop - Similar Threads - Sony CH710N recognised

2. sony wh-1000xm4 will not connect to lenovo laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sony wh-1000xm4 will not connect to lenovo laptop.: sony wh-1000xm4 will not connect to lenovo laptop. They connected to my old lenovo and I have since deleted them from that laptop but they never show up in the list of devices to connect to. they connect fine to my samsung phone. i've done all available updates but nothing...
  3. sony wh-1000xm4 will not connect to lenovo laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sony wh-1000xm4 will not connect to lenovo laptop.: sony wh-1000xm4 will not connect to lenovo laptop. They connected to my old lenovo and I have since deleted them from that laptop but they never show up in the list of devices to connect to. they connect fine to my samsung phone. i've done all available updates but nothing...
  4. Sony WH-1000XM5 - INOPERABLE as a Headset on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000XM5 - INOPERABLE as a Headset on Windows 11: Windows 11 is riddled with bugs and issues, but the most rent appears to relate to Bluetooth. I have been using my Sony headphones for a few months with *minor* issues unable to hear any audio using video calls on Microsoft Teams, was able to use Zoom video withy no issues. I...
  5. Sony WH-1000XM5 - INOPERABLE as a Headset on Windows 11

Sony WH-1000XM5 - INOPERABLE as a Headset on Windows 11: Windows 11 is riddled with bugs and issues, but the most rent appears to relate to Bluetooth. I have been using my Sony headphones for a few months with *minor* issues unable to hear any audio using video calls on Microsoft Teams, was able to use Zoom video withy no issues. I...
  6. Sony WH-1000XM5 - INOPERABLE as a Headset on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Sony WH-CH710N not recognised on Windows 11 laptop

Sony WH-CH710N not recognised on Windows 11 laptop: I just recently got a completely new Windows 11 laptop a couple of weeks before Christmas, and a pair of Sony WH-CH710N Bluetooth headphones for Christmas. I was super excited to try them as they are a necessity for schoolwork during free periods.However, when I have tried to...
  8. Sony WH-1000MX4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony WH-1000MX4: Hello,Last December, I bought a new pair of headphones: WH-1000MX4. I use them for music and for gaming and when I'm listening to music, they work great. But when I'm gaming... not so much.When choosing an output device, I can choose between WH-1000MXStereo and...
  9. Sony WH-XB900N Headphone pairing but not recognised as an audio device

Sony WH-XB900N Headphone pairing but not recognised as an audio device: Hi, My Sony WH-XB900N Headphone are pairing but are not recognised as an audio device. I have the most up to date drivers, but can't see any other way of making them recognisable as a bluetooth audio device on my laptop. All thoughts welcome....
  10. Sony WH-H910N h.ear headphones not recognised as an Audio Device

Sony WH-H910N h.ear headphones not recognised as an Audio Device: Hi, I recently purchased some WH-H910N h.ear bluetooth headphones. I would like to connect them to my HP PC running Windows 10. I can pair the headphones, but they are not recognised as an Audio Device. My MDR-XB70BT ear buds are recognised as an Audio device, but not my...