Windows 10: Sony WH-XB900N Bluetooth Cannot Connect to Windows 10

Discus and support Sony WH-XB900N Bluetooth Cannot Connect to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sony WH-XB900N Bluetooth Cannot Connect to Windows 10, It is not recognized as an Audio device but shows up as other devices. It is paired but there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jasphil, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Jasphil Win User

Sony WH-XB900N Bluetooth Cannot Connect to Windows 10

Sony WH-XB900N Bluetooth Cannot Connect to Windows 10, It is not recognized as an Audio device but shows up as other devices. It is paired but there is no option to connect. This is probably caused when the number of paring limit is reachedMy Solution: Reset my Sony WH-XB900 to factory default.Turn off the headset while the USB Type-C cable is disconnected and then press and hold the power button and the CUSTOM button simultaneously for 7 seconds or more.The indicator blue flashes 4 times and the headset is initialized. This operation resets volume settings, etc., and deletes all pairing i

:)

Jasphil, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sony headphones and handsfree WH-CH700N are connected and doesn't play music o work as handsfree

Hi Josep,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To troubleshoot the Bluetooth connection issue, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you:

• Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth
      and right click on your Bluetooth driver.
    • Click on Update Driver
      and choose Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Choose Let me pick from a list of available device drivers on my
      computer and click on Next.
    • Choose a different version of driver among the drivers listed there and click on
      Next.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to install the driver. Reboot the machine once the driver is installed and check if you’re able to connect the devices.

Additional information: Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

If the device is still not available as a playback device after pairing, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you:

• Right click the Volume
      icon on the taskbar and choose Sounds.
    • Under Playback
      tab, right click on an empty space and select Show Disabled Devices
      and Show Disconnected Devices.
    • Once the above options are enabled, check if the Bluetooth device is listed. If listed, right click on it and
      Enable the device and Set as Default.

Meanwhile, you may also go through the troubleshooting article
    by Sony and see if it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug

I bought Sony WH-CH 400 wireless headset but, my laptop MSI GS65 window 10 did not show the device when I trun on Bluetooth. I even tried to do add another device, yet it did not shows WH-CH 400. I would like to know if anyone know that Wh-CH400 connect
    to window 10 devices or not. And also I like to know if it is my laptop hardware problems .

lokendratamang, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Sony WH-XB900N Bluetooth Cannot Connect to Windows 10

Poor sound quality Bluetooth Sony WH-CH700N with Windows 10

Hi guys,

I have just bought a new Wireless Noise Cancelling Headset Sony WH-CH700N. No problem in pairing it with Windows10 however the sound quality when connected via Blootooth is absolutely outrageous. It is great when connected with cable though.

Do you think it is somehow possible to improve the audio quality when in Bluetooth?

Thanks in advance

Riccardo

RiccardoneII, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Sony WH-XB900N Bluetooth Cannot Connect to Windows 10

1. Sony WH-XB900N Bluetooth Cannot Connect to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sony XB900N Bluetooth

2. Trouble connecting sony wh-1000xm4s to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble connecting sony wh-1000xm4s to windows: I can pair any other bluetooth device without issue to my windows desktop PC, And I can pair my sony headphones to my windows laptop without issue as well as to any other device tried two different phones without issue. But they will not show up on my PC other then in LE...
  3. Trouble connecting sony wh-1000xm4s to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble connecting sony wh-1000xm4s to windows: I can pair any other bluetooth device without issue to my windows desktop PC, And I can pair my sony headphones to my windows laptop without issue as well as to any other device tried two different phones without issue. But they will not show up on my PC other then in LE...
  4. Trouble connecting sony wh-1000xm4s to windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot connect Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones to Windows 10 Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones to Windows 10 Asus laptop: No matter what I try the device refuses to recognise them. I’m making sure that Bluetooth is enabled something that automatically happens once they’re switched on and click on “Add Bluetooth or other device” and click “Bluetooth”, but it just loads and the headphones never...
  6. Cannot connect Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones to Windows 10 Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones to Windows 10 Asus laptop: No matter what I try the device refuses to recognise them. I’m making sure that Bluetooth is enabled something that automatically happens once they’re switched on and click on “Add Bluetooth or other device” and click “Bluetooth”, but it just loads and the headphones never...
  7. Cannot connect Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones to Windows 10 Asus laptop

8. Sony WH-XB900N Headphone pairing but not recognised as an audio device

Sony WH-XB900N Headphone pairing but not recognised as an audio device: Hi, My Sony WH-XB900N Headphone are pairing but are not recognised as an audio device. I have the most up to date drivers, but can't see any other way of making them recognisable as a bluetooth audio device on my laptop. All thoughts welcome....
  9. Sony WH-XB900N stuttering after fresh Windows 10 install

Sony WH-XB900N stuttering after fresh Windows 10 install: I own the Sony WH-XB900N, and an MPOW MPBH079AB Bluetooth USB adapter, and have been using them with no problem for a year. Yesterday, I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on my PC using the media creation tool. I went through the same steps to install the drivers as I did...
  10. Bluetooth Sound Output with Sony WH 1000xm4

Bluetooth Sound Output with Sony WH 1000xm4: I have a new pair of Sony WH 1000xm4 bluetooth headphones that pair and play with my iPhone no problem. With Windows 10, I am able to pair the headphones and they show up as a paired bluetooth device, but then there is no option to select them as the sound output. I am using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to remove wh-xb900n disconnect