Windows 10: Sony WHCH700N pairing problems

Discus and support Sony WHCH700N pairing problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having the same problem as someone else had a while ago,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshDonley, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Sony WHCH700N pairing problems

I'm having the same problem as someone else had a while ago,

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-not-connecting/5cf88f5f-3b7f-4450-9118-4a26ce483a13

I've got a pair of Sony WH-CH700N and they have stopped appearing on my Bluetooth devices list. They don't appear when I try to add a device but similar to the person I've linked to above, a device named LE_WH_CH700N appears instead, it is not recognised as a pair of headphones but has an icon that looks like a phone in front of a tablet.

My windows version is: Version 2004 OS Build 19041.630

My laptop is a HP Envy x360

Ive looked it up and it has a product number 5HF91UA

and product name: HP ENVY x360 - 15-bp165cl

:)

JoshDonley, Nov 17, 2020
  2. lou2---01 Win User

Problems pairing N93

Thanks Rich will try that. Strange thing is that when I have put in the code and go to press ok the phone is rejects the pairing before I have completed inputing the code. I have also tried to pair this unit with N91 same thing happens. Managed to pair
    the unit with Sony Ericsson and Sharp handset with no problem. Will try your suggestion. Many thanks

lou2---01, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Sam P. Win User
    No bluetooth pairing with Ford Sony car device with 7.8 for Samsung Omnia i 8700

Hi Zeilboot46,

Thank you for your post regarding pairing your phone with your car's stereo. What may be happening here is that your car's list of paired bluetooth devices already has your phone listed, and for some reason after the update to 7.8 it's seeing it as a duplicate
    device, which might cause an error. Short of resetting the phone to factory defaults, this isn't an issue that can be resolved on the phone itself, as the issue is with the car's stereo system. In this particular case, I would suggest consulting your stereo's
    user manual, or perhaps contacting Sony support to see how you can configure/reset the paired device settings for your system.

Regards,

Sam P., Nov 17, 2020
  4. Simon429 Win User

Sony WHCH700N pairing problems

Bluetooth pairing problem

Hello,

I tried all the steps you suggested and they did not fix the problem. I have my beats in discoverable mode but they do not show up on my tablet to pair with.

Thanks

Simon429, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Sony WHCH700N pairing problems

1. Sony WHCH700N pairing problems - Similar Threads - Sony WHCH700N pairing

2. Sony WX1000XM4 problem with pairing with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony WX1000XM4 problem with pairing with Windows 11: Hi,I've been struggling with pairing my bluetooth headphones Sonyu WX1000XM4 with Windows 11. I managed to pair it with many other devices, like phones, TV, another PC Dell laptop with Win10, but I can't do it with my desktop equipped with Windows 11. I click "Add device" in...
  3. Sony WX1000XM4 problem with pairing with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WX1000XM4 problem with pairing with Windows 11: Hi,I've been struggling with pairing my bluetooth headphones Sonyu WX1000XM4 with Windows 11. I managed to pair it with many other devices, like phones, TV, another PC Dell laptop with Win10, but I can't do it with my desktop equipped with Windows 11. I click "Add device" in...
  4. Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N: Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth pairing of my headphones Sony WH-CH700N. My laptop is an HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on december 2021. However, this problem began when I had Windows 10 and dowloaded some system updates, because before...
  5. Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N

Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N: Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth pairing of my headphones Sony WH-CH700N. My laptop is an HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on december 2021. However, this problem began when I had Windows 10 and dowloaded some system updates, because before...
  6. Pairing Sony WH-1000XM4 with Surface Laptop 3

Pairing Sony WH-1000XM4 with Surface Laptop 3: Hi Gentlemen,I bought a Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones and I'm trying to pairing it with my surface laptop 3 with no luck. When I click on Bluetooth the add device its keep loading and searching with no result of discoverable devices I already turned on my headphones before...
  7. Pairing Sony WH-1000XM4 with Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Sony WH-1000XM4 with Surface Laptop 3: Hi Gentlemen,I bought a Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones and I'm trying to pairing it with my surface laptop 3 with no luck. When I click on Bluetooth the add device its keep loading and searching with no result of discoverable devices I already turned on my headphones before...
  8. Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound

Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound: Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound. Model WH-1000MX2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-bluetooth-headphones-paired-but-no-sound/a27d3ad7-8a3c-44f2-bc9d-79a54d2f5da8
  9. sony vaio , problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  10. Pairing Sony headphones

Pairing Sony headphones: Hello, I just bought Sony WH-CH700N headphones and they paired with my HP Pavillion laptop running Windows 10. The problem I'm facing is that they don't play any sound, video, or anything. My PC doesn't recognize it as an audio device. When I go to Sound and Playback, they...