Windows 10: Sony Wireless Speaker

Discus and support Sony Wireless Speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Sony Wireless SRS-XB10 speaker won't connect with my Lenovo PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LyndaCaesar, May 25, 2020.

1. Sony Wireless Speaker

My Sony Wireless SRS-XB10 speaker won't connect with my Lenovo PC.

:)

LyndaCaesar, May 25, 2020

2. External Sony tv Speaker connection

Hi Chandrasekaran,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Is this wired speakers or wireless?
    I would suggest you to follow the below methods.

Method: 1

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method: 2

I would suggest you to refer to the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps, for any other queries do get back to us, we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 25, 2020
  3. Eddi3e Win User
    Quality Wireless Speakers

Hi,
    I am looking at buying a good quality wireless speaker. I have heard the the UE Boom is pretty good. Does anyone recommend anything similar or better in the same price range? Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Eddi3e, May 25, 2020
  4. Sony Wireless Speaker

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueSony Wireless Speaker :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Sony Wireless Speaker

1. Sony Wireless Speaker - Similar Threads - Sony Wireless Speaker

2. Wireless Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Headphones recognized as Speakers: My headphones are reading as speakers, HyperX Cloud Stinger Core + 7.1, I'v tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for it but that hasn't changed anything...
  3. Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly: Hello,I've got a Sony SRR-XB13 bluetooth speaker and it disconnects from time to time but it does not properly disconnects as when I go and look up in settings under the bluetooth devices it still appears connected although the bluetooth led on the speaker indicates...
  4. Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly: Hello,I've got a Sony SRR-XB13 bluetooth speaker and it disconnects from time to time but it does not properly disconnects as when I go and look up in settings under the bluetooth devices it still appears connected although the bluetooth led on the speaker indicates...
  5. Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers: I am connecting my ION Premier USB TT to my VAIO VGN-A600P to rip my vinyl collection. Do I have to change any sound card settings in my VAIO if so, where? in order to play the LPs through my Sony speakers VGP-SP2 that are connected to the dock that the VAIO sits in? Oi...
  6. connecting wireless speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting wireless speaker: my wireless speaker has been connected before, but i am not able to detect it to connect it again i have an HP Pavilion x360 & a Woo speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-wireless-speaker/18f13610-093a-46ad-9d0a-242ec0bcc4eb
  7. new bluetooth wireless speaker.

new bluetooth wireless speaker.: my computer wont recognize my new bluetooth speaker. it does not come with a usb device. it's totally wireless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-bluetooth-wireless-speaker/4aa419aa-1a45-45ce-8607-7bcf0fbadd0d
  8. JBL flip4 wireless speaker

JBL flip4 wireless speaker: I have a JBL flip4 wireless speaker that will no longer bluetooth connect to my laptop after a windows 10 update. Have tried several troubleshooting options, all unsuccessful. Thanks for your help...
  9. wireless speaker

wireless speaker: I have a jamm classic 2.0 wireless speaker it is saying that it is paired but not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-speaker/d59db9b2-5dbb-411b-b415-468f0e4c0c2b
  10. EliteBook And Polaroid Wireless speakers

EliteBook And Polaroid Wireless speakers: HP EliteBook will not connect to polaroid Bluetooth speakers. I tried and tried, but it says it is unable to connect. Is there anyway to fix this?...