Windows 10: Soon to be removed.

Discus and support Soon to be removed. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I just submitted my feedback to microsoft. Honestly at this point I feel an immense pointlessness to my own life... But I love some people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kimjutu, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Soon to be removed.

/u/Kimjutu, Jul 11, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Soon to be removed.

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Soon to be removed.

1. Soon to be removed. - Similar Threads - Soon removed

2. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  3. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  4. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...: I have been meaning to take screenshots of my issue here but the thing is, each screenshot I take is being stored in the user/onedrive - boun.edu.tr which is a lost email and I can't move it from there. So, I can understand the fact that the files are stuck since the school...
  6. Breaking: Windows users in the EEA will soon be able to remove Bing and Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Breaking: Windows users in the EEA will soon be able to remove Bing and Edge: Windows users who reside in the European Economic Area will soon be able to uninstall Microsoft Edge and Bing Search on Windows 11. They will furthermore be able to disable (some) ads. Microsoft announced the change yesterday on the official Windows Blog. To ensure...
  7. Soon, Windows 11 users will be able to remove the MSN news feed widget

in Windows 10 News
    Soon, Windows 11 users will be able to remove the MSN news feed widget: Microsoft Windows 11 users may soon remove the MSN news feed widget from the operating system's Widgets board. Microsoft made the announcement during a keynote speech at its Build 2023 developer conference. Widgets is a prominent feature of the Windows 11 operating system,...
  8. I got a chrome extension called "xFastAlpha", I tried to remove it but as soon as I remove...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a chrome extension called "xFastAlpha", I tried to remove it but as soon as I remove...: Inside there are 4 files called "background" and "manifest" and other 2. That file "Spwjyrq" changes its name every time I delete the file and restart. I've scanned the pc using Windows Defender, Microsoft Scanner but unfortunately none of these helped me. I'm worried because...
  9. windows 10 update june 2021 removed taskbar icons will there be a fix soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update june 2021 removed taskbar icons will there be a fix soon: windows 10 update on June 10 changed the light/dark modes, added a useless newsfeed icon to taskbar and removed the useful sound, battery icons. Today, window will not back the update off saying it is more than 10 days old.Is there a fix to get them back, they are greyed out...
  10. Microsoft announces Flash end of support schedule: you can soon remove Flash from Windows...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Flash end of support schedule: you can soon remove Flash from Windows...: Microsoft revealed today how it plans to deprecate and remove Adobe Flash Player from the company's browsers and operating systems. Administrators who want to remove Flash components entirely in Windows can do so from Fall 2020 onward. Adobe announced in 2017 that it would...