Windows 10: soooo slowww

Discus and support soooo slowww in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my 6 year old laptop is sooooooooo slowwwww, but some of my friends laptops without upgrades that are 7 year old is alot faster than mine.. any tips on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itsmepkhai, Aug 26, 2020.

1. soooo slowww

my 6 year old laptop is sooooooooo slowwwww, but some of my friends laptops without upgrades that are 7 year old is alot faster than mine.. any tips on how to make it faster?

submitted by /u/itsmepkhai
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/itsmepkhai, Aug 26, 2020

2. Milestones

Great list of stones fellas, keep'em coming. I haven't seen my name on that list in soooo long. *Frown soooo slowww :(

Chicken Patty, Aug 26, 2020
  3. **ENDED**Giveaway time: Bohemia Interactive Bundle(DayZ Mod)+more+L4Dead2(x2)+Metro Redux

Premature Bump.the bundle thats SOOOO good it hurts. *Smile soooo slowww :)

soooo slowww [​IMG]

jboydgolfer, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Ramjane Win User

soooo slowww

More space needed. 200 MB is soooo less

More space needed. 200 MB is soooo less

VB.NET Developer

Ramjane, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

soooo slowww

1. soooo slowww - Similar Threads - soooo slowww

2. Windows 11 Pros Soooo Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pros Soooo Slow: I have reset my PC 3 times now. Full reset, clean/clear all data and reinstall Windows cloud download. It is still extremely slow, just opening folder and browsing internet takes too long. Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHzRAM: 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSSD:...
  3. Windows 11 Pros Soooo Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pros Soooo Slow: I have reset my PC 3 times now. Full reset, clean/clear all data and reinstall Windows cloud download. It is still extremely slow, just opening folder and browsing internet takes too long. Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHzRAM: 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSSD:...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse - SOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse - SOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!: What's crazy, is I LOVED THIS PRODUCT! I loved the ergonomic keyboard and mouse! What is awful about this product and why I will not recommend it is the dongle. The dongle is specific to your devices only so there's no replacement, but it also sticks out of the side of...
  5. My Windows 10 is soooooo slowww how do I fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 is soooooo slowww how do I fix it: I do not have a lot of apps and I hate Windows 10 and like windows 7 pls help me to fix my win 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-soooooo-slowww-how-do-i-fix-it/d043e7d1-648d-4f34-b70c-41f01c57c623
  6. Soooo I launched Destiny 2 from the steam app and this happened... anyone know how to fix...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Soooo I launched Destiny 2 from the steam app and this happened... anyone know how to fix...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fernando_902 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ej47oh/soooo_i_launched_destiny_2_from_the_steam_app_and/
  7. Why is Windows 10 soooo TERRIBLE??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Windows 10 soooo TERRIBLE??: Despite spending 40 hours over the past 6 months with MS tech support....Windows 10 is an unmitigated, unstable disaster. All the "we are sorry for the inconvenience..." from MS Tech support doesn't mean squat......it is a ticking time bomb....and expensive to support. Next...