Windows 10: SORBS SPAM " WILL BE DE-ACTIVATED VERIFY YOUR EMAIL WITHIN 48HOURS

Discus and support SORBS SPAM " WILL BE DE-ACTIVATED VERIFY YOUR EMAIL WITHIN 48HOURS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Good People, I need to undertsand why i received this email. Do i have to do some policy etc. Appreciate your feedback. Regards, Arif... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mohammedarifuddin, Feb 12, 2019.

1. SORBS SPAM " WILL BE DE-ACTIVATED VERIFY YOUR EMAIL WITHIN 48HOURS

Hello Good People,

I need to undertsand why i received this email.

Do i have to do some policy etc.

Appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Arif

:)

mohammedarifuddin, Feb 12, 2019

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Feb 12, 2019
  4. SORBS SPAM " WILL BE DE-ACTIVATED VERIFY YOUR EMAIL WITHIN 48HOURS

Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

SORBS SPAM " WILL BE DE-ACTIVATED VERIFY YOUR EMAIL WITHIN 48HOURS

1. SORBS SPAM " WILL BE DE-ACTIVATED VERIFY YOUR EMAIL WITHIN 48HOURS - Similar Threads - SORBS SPAM ACTIVATED

2. Verifying your account without access to your email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verifying your account without access to your email?: I was trying to update my account info because I thought that the email attached was incorrect. I needed this done sooner than 30 days because my school computer required a bit locker code to boot. There was absolutely no help here to try and verify my identity or give me...
  3. Verifying your account without access to your email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verifying your account without access to your email?: I was trying to update my account info because I thought that the email attached was incorrect. I needed this done sooner than 30 days because my school computer required a bit locker code to boot. There was absolutely no help here to try and verify my identity or give me...
  4. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  5. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  6. Verify your identity email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify your identity email: So I was trying to log in to my windows account from a new tablet. I forgot my password and when I tried to reset it, where it says "Verify your identity" it trying to send a verification code to an email that I've never heard of. So i got on my phone where my password is...
  7. spam emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    spam emails: my account seems to have been hacked and im recieving thousands of spam emails, how can i get this to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-emails/b7540717-f311-420a-a42f-f3068e180734"
  8. spam emails

spam emails: I am new to Windows 10 and although it seems great and all, I have noticed that I have a ridiculous amount of spam in my emails albit mostly in my junk folder. I can't seem to find a way to report the spam that I'm getting. Is this a common problem? Any suggestions?...
  9. email spam

email spam: I am receiving about 40 emails a day from a company that seems to be a marketing agent for many other companies , over the weekend I received 69 ------the emails are advertisements for many well know companies such as terminix , adt ,quicken , etc------------------I never...
  10. Verify your email address

in Windows 10 Support
    Verify your email address: When I try to download any app, "I get the prompt "Verify your email address." I originally submitted an email address and password when I set up windows 10. Now, I am sent a link directing me to a website to verify my password. The password (which I know is correct,) is...