Windows 10: Sorry, Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.

Discus and support Sorry, Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 using MS Edge or Firefox. When I go to a site to play a video it says: "Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesMassoni, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Sorry, Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.

Windows 10 using MS Edge or Firefox. When I go to a site to play a video it says: "Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here." Last week this worked fine with no issues. Don't know what changed. Doesn't appear to be a website problem because it happens on multiple websites. And on my Windows 8.1 computer it all works fine. I suspect there was an update to my computer which caused the problem. What can I change to make it work again?

:)

JamesMassoni, Jul 29, 2018

2. Can't Play video

I was trying to play a video and received the following -

Sorry
    Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.

What privacy setting would it be and where would the correction be located

jimleither, Jul 29, 2018
  3. BONI_1765 Win User
    We're sorry, this video cannot be played?

Gone even further.

Settings >> System >> Apps & Features

Uninstalled it from there, then reinstalled from Win Store.

The thing is it can play a video, but and a very big

BUT most of the time it wouldn't.

"We're sorry, this video cannot be played"

Changiing location settings doesn't help either.

I hope an update is in the works.

BONI_1765, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Sorry, Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.

Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hi,

Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To resolve your concern, log in to this

link
    and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save
      button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

Note For the Child accounts, only the
    Parent accounts
    can manage their privacy and online safety settings.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Sorry, Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.

1. Sorry, Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here. - Similar Threads - Sorry privacy settings

2. Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings: Hello, I've had this issue for some time and cant seem to find a fix to my issue. It always tells me that "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."...
  3. Cannot access privacy setting on MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access privacy setting on MS account: Hi all,hopefully this is the right space for my question - if not, please move the thread to appropriate one.Intro: I'm using Edge browser and have a system option of auto login to MS account enabled. Usually, when I go to account settings through Windows system menu, Edge is...
  4. Cannot access privacy setting on MS account

Cannot access privacy setting on MS account: Hi all,hopefully this is the right space for my question - if not, please move the thread to appropriate one.Intro: I'm using Edge browser and have a system option of auto login to MS account enabled. Usually, when I go to account settings through Windows system menu, Edge is...
  5. Cannot play MP4 Videos .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play MP4 Videos .: Ok so when i open an MP4 vid it says "the volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid" It was a video file from bandicam Screen Recorder App I tried rerinstalling the app removing folders still i cant play anything !...
  6. Cannot play MP4 Videos .

Cannot play MP4 Videos .: Ok so when i open an MP4 vid it says "the volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid" It was a video file from bandicam Screen Recorder App I tried rerinstalling the app removing folders still i cant play anything !...
  7. Sorry About This But Here's A Different Riddle

Sorry About This But Here's A Different Riddle: It just happen to me, and I don't understand why. I deleted a program (the normal way). But when I when in to re-install it, all the settings where back. I was thinking once you deleted a program, everything would be gone. So what do I need to do to insure that next time I...
  8. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Privacy settings: When In Settings>Privacyonly under Windows permissions>diagnostics&feedback and App permissions>Camera do I get*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am the only one using this laptop and am shown as administrator. How can I resolve this...
  9. Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft: When I click on play in Minecraft, it says to change the Microsoft account settings to allow multiplayer. What settings exactly must I change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-privacy-settings-in-windows-to-play/0afbb1b1-7ee8-401f-a9e0-3e24090091a7
  10. Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings": Me and a friend recently opened up a realm on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but since paying for it on the 31st of August I have only been able to play a total of 4 or so hours over a two-three day period, the first day was fine, the second day I couldn't sign in, after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorrybecause of its privacy settings this video cannot be played here.

2. Sorry Because of its privacy settings this video cannot be played here.

3. because of privacy setting this video cannot play

4. sorry privacy settings preventing playing video,
  5. sorry because of privacy settings,
  6. sorry-because-of-its-privacy-settings-this-video-cannot-be-played-here,
  7. because of its privacy settings this video cannot be played,
  8. Because of its privacy settings this video cannot be played here.,
  9. sorry this cannot play because of privacy settings,
  10. SorryBecause of its privacy settings this video cannot be played here. vimeo,
  11. Sorry because of its privacy setting this video cannot be played here,
  12. sorrybecause of its privacy settings this video cannot be played here. proofpoint,
  13. Because of its privacy settings this video cannot be played here,
  14. vimeo sorry because of,
  15. vimeo sorry because of its privacy settings