Windows 10: Sorry, but I don't know

Discus and support Sorry, but I don't know in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ohnoimhelpless, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Sorry, but I don't know

A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account to it. I'm afraid maybe I had a virus, but I'm confused, now that I've linked my account, do the files come back, or just the background and whatnot, because I'm afraid? I don't want to end up breaking another one, but since my start menu color changed + the desktop background to what I had on my computer, I don't know what happens. I really hope the files on my old computer don't transfer. Does this actually happen, or am I being paranoid for nothing? If it does, what should I do about it? Thank you, if you can help! Sorry for the mouthful of a post as well.

:)

ohnoimhelpless, Feb 29, 2016
  2. JimmyXH Win User

I don't know anything

I called Toshiba and strangely enough they took care of the problem.

JimmyXH, Feb 29, 2016
  3. JimmyXH Win User
    I don't know anything

After update of windows 10 my canon mp 250 printer won't work, it worked fine before the update. Any suggestions?

I called Toshiba and they took over the laptop and fixed my issue. I am shocked I called for the **** of it.

JimmyXH, Feb 29, 2016
  4. Sorry, but I don't know

alphanumeric, Feb 29, 2016
  5. Thanks so much! I was worried because I didn't want to lose another computer, but you've helped a lot, I appreciate it!

ohnoimhelpless, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Sorry, but I don't know

1. Sorry, but I don't know - Similar Threads - Sorry don't

2. windows defender sorry we ran into unexpected error please try again later

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender sorry we ran into unexpected error please try again later: hi im having problems with windows defender, im not able to restart the service ive tried setting disableantispyware value to 0 but still the problem didnt resolve...
  3. Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...

in Cortana
    Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...: Damn. This is sloppy, MS. Brand new install of Windows 11. Thought I'd give Cortanaq another spin. Setup is fine: It can tell me the time, date and weather. Anything else I get a variation of "Sorry, I don't know the answer to that one."Seriously: "Cortana, set an alarm for...
  4. Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...: Damn. This is sloppy, MS. Brand new install of Windows 11. Thought I'd give Cortanaq another spin. Setup is fine: It can tell me the time, date and weather. Anything else I get a variation of "Sorry, I don't know the answer to that one."Seriously: "Cortana, set an alarm for...
  5. Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Roblox application says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry!" Never loads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox application says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry!" Never loads.: This never used to happen, but now whenever I try to open the application "Roblox" on my computer, it gives me this error message constantly. Something along the lines of "We had to close the app, an unexpected error occurred, we're sorry!" I have tried EVERYTHING....
  7. Roblox application says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry!" Never loads.

Roblox application says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry!" Never loads.: This never used to happen, but now whenever I try to open the application "Roblox" on my computer, it gives me this error message constantly. Something along the lines of "We had to close the app, an unexpected error occurred, we're sorry!" I have tried EVERYTHING....
  8. sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine: Hi everyone,I saw that many people have the problem with "sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine" and also I have a problem too. I tried everything that I can find on youtube and google. but the problem still occurred. Who has the best solution can fix the...
  9. sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine

sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine: Hi everyone,I saw that many people have the problem with "sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine" and also I have a problem too. I tried everything that I can find on youtube and google. but the problem still occurred. Who has the best solution can fix the...
  10. Help! This thing that I don't know what it even is, is in my startup list. (Sorry for the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! This thing that I don't know what it even is, is in my startup list. (Sorry for the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tealri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7989u/help_this_thing_that_i_dont_know_what_it_even_is/