Windows 10: Sorry, but I don't know

Discus and support Sorry, but I don't know in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ohnoimhelpless, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Sorry, but I don't know

A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account to it. I'm afraid maybe I had a virus, but I'm confused, now that I've linked my account, do the files come back, or just the background and whatnot, because I'm afraid? I don't want to end up breaking another one, but since my start menu color changed + the desktop background to what I had on my computer, I don't know what happens. I really hope the files on my old computer don't transfer. Does this actually happen, or am I being paranoid for nothing? If it does, what should I do about it? Thank you, if you can help! Sorry for the mouthful of a post as well.

:)

ohnoimhelpless, Feb 29, 2016
  2. JimmyXH Win User

I don't know anything

I called Toshiba and strangely enough they took care of the problem.

JimmyXH, Feb 29, 2016
  3. JimmyXH Win User
    I don't know anything

After update of windows 10 my canon mp 250 printer won't work, it worked fine before the update. Any suggestions?

I called Toshiba and they took over the laptop and fixed my issue. I am shocked I called for the **** of it.

JimmyXH, Feb 29, 2016
  4. Sorry, but I don't know

alphanumeric, Feb 29, 2016
  5. Thanks so much! I was worried because I didn't want to lose another computer, but you've helped a lot, I appreciate it!

ohnoimhelpless, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Sorry, but I don't know

1. Sorry, but I don't know - Similar Threads - Sorry don't

2. Why when I try to repair my disk it say this? (Sorry for bad English)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why when I try to repair my disk it say this? (Sorry for bad English): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OVERWATCHLOVER50 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmt2wp/why_when_i_try_to_repair_my_disk_it_say_this/
  3. Sorry but the pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sorry but the pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips: I'm having this problem "Sorry but the pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips" when trying to record a clip. I'm using nvidia geforce gt 1030by the way. And i don't know how to fix it. Can you help me!?...
  4. Cortana won't open apps once I asked cortana to open skype she said Sorry but for the time...

in Cortana
    Cortana won't open apps once I asked cortana to open skype she said Sorry but for the time...: Its saying that wait let me show you [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-wont-open-apps-once-i-asked-cortana-to/027b3dc7-dcd1-48dd-a5e3-9ddcba6a601c
  5. Windows 10 Gamebar "sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" -...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Gamebar "sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" -...: I have an Nvidia GeForce GT 1030. It is fully functional, and the drivers are up to date. I previously had an Nvidia Geforce GT 730, and experienced the same issue, with the same message. I have looked up the requriements, and the requirements say I only need a 600+ card...
  6. sorry if this question is asked a lot, but can a admin account see what the other accounts...

sorry if this question is asked a lot, but can a admin account see what the other accounts...: i tried to google but i could not find results submitted by /u/Cool_UsernamesTaken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l31knt/sorry_if_this_question_is_asked_a_lot_but_can_a/
  7. Couldn’t Mount file, Sorry, there was a problem mounting the file

in Windows 10 News
    Couldn’t Mount file, Sorry, there was a problem mounting the file: [ATTACH]The transition from an older version of Windows to a newer version should be […] This article Couldn’t Mount file, Sorry, there was a problem mounting the file first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Anyone know a fix to this? (Sorry if it is hard to read)

Anyone know a fix to this? (Sorry if it is hard to read): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/frickandfrackooh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwcx91/anyone_know_a_fix_to_this_sorry_if_it_is_hard_to/
  9. school computer "sorry you need to authenticate microsoft services"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    school computer "sorry you need to authenticate microsoft services": Hey so I need help on how to authenticate microsoft services on my school computer i can log in and such but when i go onto the realms or servers section realms doesn't show and when i go to the servers section none of the server will let me connect and neither with external...
  10. Sorry for bad image, just recently got a pc and realized i’m running out of space. I have a...

Sorry for bad image, just recently got a pc and realized i’m running out of space. I have a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DoggoDaDog31 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ko94zq/sorry_for_bad_image_just_recently_got_a_pc_and/