Windows 10: Sorry, but I don't know

Discus and support Sorry, but I don't know in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ohnoimhelpless, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Sorry, but I don't know

A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account to it. I'm afraid maybe I had a virus, but I'm confused, now that I've linked my account, do the files come back, or just the background and whatnot, because I'm afraid? I don't want to end up breaking another one, but since my start menu color changed + the desktop background to what I had on my computer, I don't know what happens. I really hope the files on my old computer don't transfer. Does this actually happen, or am I being paranoid for nothing? If it does, what should I do about it? Thank you, if you can help! Sorry for the mouthful of a post as well.

:)

ohnoimhelpless, Feb 29, 2016
  2. JimmyXH Win User

I don't know anything

I called Toshiba and strangely enough they took care of the problem.

JimmyXH, Feb 29, 2016
  3. JimmyXH Win User
    I don't know anything

After update of windows 10 my canon mp 250 printer won't work, it worked fine before the update. Any suggestions?

I called Toshiba and they took over the laptop and fixed my issue. I am shocked I called for the **** of it.

JimmyXH, Feb 29, 2016
  4. Sorry, but I don't know

alphanumeric, Feb 29, 2016
  5. Thanks so much! I was worried because I didn't want to lose another computer, but you've helped a lot, I appreciate it!

ohnoimhelpless, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Sorry, but I don't know

1. Sorry, but I don't know - Similar Threads - Sorry don't

2. "Sorry, there is no preview...." displaying over image in preview and then printing over image.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Sorry, there is no preview...." displaying over image in preview and then printing over image.: Ok, I've run out of ideas. My parents get a splash overprinted both in preview and the resulting print described basically above. This is when printing from Edge on a web based email. I have already tried another browser so it is not that. Ideas? They can print without this...
  3. i’m sorry for posting again. we managed to get to this screen upon reboot and pressing F12...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i’m sorry for posting again. we managed to get to this screen upon reboot and pressing F12...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cody_hoff713 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdvh7r/im_sorry_for_posting_again_we_managed_to_get_to/
  4. This keeps happening with a few files but i can’t find a file called AppData. i’m sorry for...

This keeps happening with a few files but i can’t find a file called AppData. i’m sorry for...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thelavishmallard [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbky2y/this_keeps_happening_with_a_few_files_but_i_cant/
  5. Cortana instantly says "Sorry about that, I couldn't hear anything."

Cortana instantly says "Sorry about that, I couldn't hear anything.": Cortana doesn't seem to have access to a microphone or something. I've tried going thru all the audio settings, used videos and forums for reference. I posted the question on the Microsoft community forums and nothing suggested worked. Anyone had this problem and found a...
  6. Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.: Hi, I am having the above error on all Microsoft, Mail, Excel Word. I have signed in and it looks fixed on the product I sign in for but the other errors don't clear and its back the next day. The products seem to work so I'm not sure what the problem is. I have logged out...
  7. Window Hello face recognition setup - 'Sorry, something went wrong.'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window Hello face recognition setup - 'Sorry, something went wrong.': Hey, Some time ago function face recognition in Windows Hello stopped working. When I run setup face recognition, I get a message 'Sorry, something went wrong.' I can't delete my remembered faces. I tried to reset the settings as described below but it didn't help....
  8. Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10": Hello, I have already windows 10 Pro v1903 installed on my PC, I tried to do an upgrade to the version of November 2019 but the windows utility setup shows me the following message with no details "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10" I...
  9. Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10": Hello, I have already windows 10 Pro v1903 installed on my PC, I tried to do an upgrade to the version of November 2019 but the windows utility setup shows me the following message with no details "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10" I...
  10. Sorry to be annoying. Windows defender says "Actions recommended in Malwarebytes" but when...

Sorry to be annoying. Windows defender says "Actions recommended in Malwarebytes" but when...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/merkabaa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezuyio/sorry_to_be_annoying_windows_defender_says/