Windows 10: Sorry, but I don't know

Discus and support Sorry, but I don't know in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ohnoimhelpless, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Sorry, but I don't know

A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account to it. I'm afraid maybe I had a virus, but I'm confused, now that I've linked my account, do the files come back, or just the background and whatnot, because I'm afraid? I don't want to end up breaking another one, but since my start menu color changed + the desktop background to what I had on my computer, I don't know what happens. I really hope the files on my old computer don't transfer. Does this actually happen, or am I being paranoid for nothing? If it does, what should I do about it? Thank you, if you can help! Sorry for the mouthful of a post as well.

:)

ohnoimhelpless, Feb 29, 2016
  2. JimmyXH Win User

I don't know anything

I called Toshiba and strangely enough they took care of the problem.

JimmyXH, Feb 29, 2016
  3. JimmyXH Win User
    I don't know anything

After update of windows 10 my canon mp 250 printer won't work, it worked fine before the update. Any suggestions?

I called Toshiba and they took over the laptop and fixed my issue. I am shocked I called for the **** of it.

JimmyXH, Feb 29, 2016
  4. Sorry, but I don't know

alphanumeric, Feb 29, 2016
  5. Thanks so much! I was worried because I didn't want to lose another computer, but you've helped a lot, I appreciate it!

ohnoimhelpless, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Sorry, but I don't know

1. Sorry, but I don't know - Similar Threads - Sorry don't

2. Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...: I cannot access Bing CoPilot anymore as it replies: We're sorry but we're unable to connect to the service at this time. Please try again later or refresh. I tried and tried and nothing happened....
  3. Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...: I cannot access Bing CoPilot anymore as it replies: We're sorry but we're unable to connect to the service at this time. Please try again later or refresh. I tried and tried and nothing happened....
  4. Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later.": Hi there,I hope you're doing well. I'm encountering an issue with a Microsoft app where I keep receiving an error message that says, "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later." I've tried refreshing the app and even...
  5. Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later."

Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later.": Hi there,I hope you're doing well. I'm encountering an issue with a Microsoft app where I keep receiving an error message that says, "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later." I've tried refreshing the app and even...
  6. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  7. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  8. Cortona responds "Sorry i don't know the answer to this one" for opening apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortona responds "Sorry i don't know the answer to this one" for opening apps.: Earlier in the same laptop i used cortona and when i said to open any app it opens but now it says "sorry i don't know the answer to this one" for more information i will attach a image of that too....
  9. Cortona responds "Sorry i don't know the answer to this one" for opening apps.

Cortona responds "Sorry i don't know the answer to this one" for opening apps.: Earlier in the same laptop i used cortona and when i said to open any app it opens but now it says "sorry i don't know the answer to this one" for more information i will attach a image of that too....
  10. Help! This thing that I don't know what it even is, is in my startup list. (Sorry for the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! This thing that I don't know what it even is, is in my startup list. (Sorry for the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tealri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7989u/help_this_thing_that_i_dont_know_what_it_even_is/