Windows 10: Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in....

Discus and support Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; On behalf of Vanessa Badenhorst Pls note I cant get into this website, Sonja could with y credentials from home, so it leaves me to think it maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VanessaMaresch, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in....

On behalf of Vanessa Badenhorst

Pls note I cant get into this website, Sonja could with y credentials from home, so it leaves me to think it maybe an Salt issue?

https://eagreements.microsoft.com/AgreementWeb/Download.aspx

Troubleshooting details

If you contact your administrator, send this info to them.

Copy info to clipboard Copied

Request Id: dc09f64c-d3bc-4f40-b9aa-8a0572442f00

Correlation Id: 25560820-7bf6-481d-a984-2813a4d1bb3b

Timestamp: 2020-11-16T09:11:36Z

Message: AADSTS50020: User account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft' and cannot access the application 'e1b6ebc1-0f8d-4fd9-941b-55bb84ec6af4'AgreementsWeb in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

Advanced diagnostics: Enable

If you plan on getting support for an issue, turn this on and try to reproduce the error. This will collect additional information that will help troubleshoot the issue.

:)

VanessaMaresch, Nov 16, 2020

2. Trouble signing rotateme

im on another symbian forum and they have just put a list of apps that can/cannot be signed with open signed...unfortunately rotateme is on the cannot list...i suggest you get rocknscroll app,which can be signed...this kinda has rotateme built into it...actually
    its an awesome app,i love it

sas67---01, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• When you say, ‘added another one on my laptop’, are you to trying to setup a new Microsoft account on the device or are you trying to link it to OneDrive?

If you’re facing issues with setting up a new Microsoft account on the device, I suggest you to
    Create a new local administrator accountand
    then convert it to a Microsoft account. Refer Sign in with Windows
    10 section in the article How to sign in to
    your Microsoft account
    for the same.

If you’re facing issues with linking an account to OneDrive, I suggest you to check the
    versioning settings of your OneDrive library. Follow the suggestions by
    ReneYu MSFT on the thread Sorry, there is a problem
    with the OneDrive servers
    , dated 29 April 2016, for the same.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 16, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in....

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in....

1. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.... - Similar Threads - Sorry we’re having

2. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  3. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  4. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS90014: The required field 'request'...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS90014: The required field 'request'...: That-s the error that appear when i tried to open Twilio a web app that i use for work however in other pc works just fine i just bought this computer...
  6. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS90014: The required field 'request'...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS90014: The required field 'request'...: That-s the error that appear when i tried to open Twilio a web app that i use for work however in other pc works just fine i just bought this computer...
  7. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. blocked by the microsoft.com server?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. blocked by the microsoft.com server?: my onedrive sign in , as well as microsoft online log in site, and msft outlook are all blocked by microsoft.comthose are the messages i am getting:AADSTS165000: Invalid Request: The user session context is missing. One or more of the user context values cookies; form fields;...
  8. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.: How in the world did Microsoft email come into another company? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-but-were-having-trouble-signing-you-in/1892df80-d4dd-4937-81c9-c7456546b187
  9. Sign in Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sign in Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated...: I have no idea what any of this means. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-sorry-but-were-having-trouble-signing-you/8bc9e37e-51c4-4f13-b189-60f0eaecf1f6
  10. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated an...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated an...: Hello to whom may be of Assistance in my time of Need. Honestly I don't know ehre this topic should be listed in "Windows Topics" My problem: Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client...