Windows 10: Sorry for bad image, just recently got a pc and realized i’m running out of space. I have a...

Discus and support Sorry for bad image, just recently got a pc and realized i’m running out of space. I have a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DoggoDaDog31 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DoggoDaDog31, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Sorry for bad image, just recently got a pc and realized i’m running out of space. I have a...

/u/DoggoDaDog31, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Windows Bad Image error

Hi Laura,

To better assist you regarding the “Windows bad Image error message” on your computer, please clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when are you experiencing the issue?
    • Is it still an ongoing issue on your computer?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jan 1, 2021
  3. morrohval Win User
    How to remove bad (misspelled) TAG from Suggested list.

I have been adding TAGS to images to make them easier to sort. In my haste I spelled a name wrong. Now when I view the DETAILS view pane and then I click into the TAGS bar, and start entering a name, I get a pop-out list of all TAG suggestions starting
    with that letter that narrows down as I add more of the word. But as more and more people get added to the (good) TAG list, the misspelled one is taking up space. Where can I go in Win10 (updates up to Nov 2019) to see and remove unwanted TAGS so they are
    not "suggestions" and removed from the list? It seems reasonable that it would let me even DELETE the entire list and the list would rebuild with tags used in a folder so only a "live" list (yes, maybe even a misspelled one that still needs corrected) would
    soon repopulate.

IE: I added "Mark" and I added "John", then I was typing and realized that if I right-arrow over the semicolon I could add TAGS for John and Mark to a group of selected pictures, cutting out discrete clicks. In my haste I didn't hit the right-space between
    the names and then hit ENTER to tag the selected pictures. All TAGged as "John Mark"; I realized my mistake, deleted the tag and re-entered them as discrete tags. So, now, when I go to add a tag, and type in "m" there is a suggestion for all my tags that
    start with m, and "John Mark" is in the list. I want to remove "John Mark" as a suggested tag.

SO: How do I edit to remove bad TAG suggestions in Win10?

morrohval, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Sorry for bad image, just recently got a pc and realized i’m running out of space. I have a...

Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN>EXE - Bad Image error message

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Furthermore, a bad Image error occurs if there's an interruption to the system process or a corrupted file that affects the system. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool. It's a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows
    system files and restore corrupted files.

You may also check the answer from Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    regarding Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN.EXE - Bad Image error message.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Sorry for bad image, just recently got a pc and realized i’m running out of space. I have a...

1. Sorry for bad image, just recently got a pc and realized i’m running out of space. I have a... - Similar Threads - Sorry bad image

2. Sorry, recently suddenly got a PC and I’m trying to connect the Wi-Fi to my PC but it’s...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, recently suddenly got a PC and I’m trying to connect the Wi-Fi to my PC but it’s...: Hello, I’m trying to connect my PC to the Internet but it’s not giving me an option too and it’s only saying to connect it to the ethernet but the router is far away from my room where my PC is at. What do I do?...
  3. Sorry, recently suddenly got a PC and I’m trying to connect the Wi-Fi to my PC but it’s...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry, recently suddenly got a PC and I’m trying to connect the Wi-Fi to my PC but it’s...: Hello, I’m trying to connect my PC to the Internet but it’s not giving me an option too and it’s only saying to connect it to the ethernet but the router is far away from my room where my PC is at. What do I do?...
  4. I just realized i have 3 Xbox accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just realized i have 3 Xbox accounts.: When I started playing Xbox a while ago I made an account, somewhere along the line I forgot I made an account so I made a new one, this then got repeated. Today I searched up my user and found out about this, I figured out which email was connected to which and realized that...
  5. I just realized i have 3 Xbox accounts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just realized i have 3 Xbox accounts.: When I started playing Xbox a while ago I made an account, somewhere along the line I forgot I made an account so I made a new one, this then got repeated. Today I searched up my user and found out about this, I figured out which email was connected to which and realized that...
  6. Running out of Storage Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running out of Storage Space: In 2016 I purchased a Dell computer from Dell here in Germany. My previous Dell ran out of storage space which was the reason for the purchase and I wanted a PC that would have more than enough. I purchased a Dell XPS 8900, w/16.0 RAM, using WIN 10 Home. The PC has an OS...
  7. I just got a new pc and I’m trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just got a new pc and I’m trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it: I just got a new pc and and my trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it but when I try to download it it says I have to buy it again. I moved my Java edition easily but this Is giving me problems....
  8. Sorry just testing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sorry just testing: Sorry just testing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-just-testing/0021b2a5-e4ec-4964-b6b7-292ca5b17a93
  9. i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i...: i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i cant use it.... help. i use it for everything. what can I do. is there something comparable....
  10. Low Disc Space You are running out of disc space on recovery image (D:).

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Low Disc Space You are running out of disc space on recovery image (D:).: I have saved my data on a cloud and reset my computer. Nothing will reset the error. I have tried running troubleshooter app and going to the app store and running trouble shooter as well....