Windows 10: Sorry for redundancy - Windows 10 upgraded today Aug 17, 2020 Lost my windows live mail...

Discus and support Sorry for redundancy - Windows 10 upgraded today Aug 17, 2020 Lost my windows live mail... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where did the folders and mail in them go? Can I recover them? System restore was turned off I removed one of the updates, but the second one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeffHawkins5, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Sorry for redundancy - Windows 10 upgraded today Aug 17, 2020 Lost my windows live mail...

Where did the folders and mail in them go?

Can I recover them?

System restore was turned off

I removed one of the updates, but the second one will not allow me to remove it.

Can I find these folders and files?

I really need them

thanks

:)

JeffHawkins5, Aug 17, 2020

2. So now there's no way to get a @live account to work with Windows Live Mail now?

I've been getting the 3219 error, googled it, found solution (to use the Mail program of Win 10 etc.

But I like the interface of Windows Live Mail - I have all my email addresses on it, now it's refusing the most important @Live one which I use for work.

Is there a way to get Windows Live to work with @live.com mail addresses or is all hope lost?

Black Panther, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Robert Win User
    Windows Live Mail lost with Windows 10 upgrade

After Windows 10 upgrade from Win 8.1 and Windows Live Mail install I loaded multiple email accounts, --everything appeared okay. When going back into computer, I am now unable to access Windows Live Mail. I am able to use Outlook for one mail address but want to be able to get back into Windows Live Mail.

Windows Live Mail does work perfectly when going to another computer but using
    Windows 7.

Robert, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Sorry for redundancy - Windows 10 upgraded today Aug 17, 2020 Lost my windows live mail...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Sorry for redundancy - Windows 10 upgraded today Aug 17, 2020 Lost my windows live mail...

1. Sorry for redundancy - Windows 10 upgraded today Aug 17, 2020 Lost my windows live mail... - Similar Threads - Sorry redundancy upgraded

2. Windows Upgrade 10/17/2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Upgrade 10/17/2020: Microsoft pushed a down a upgrade this morning, after upgrade was completed I lost all of my data, Desk Top folders, Doc on Desk top all of my files, pictures and music. Lost all of my favorites in Edge. All of my Outlook folders are gone! How can I restore my data? We run...
  3. Aug 2020 Windows 10 update disaster

Aug 2020 Windows 10 update disaster: My computer just auto updated the latest Windows 10 upgrade Aug 30, 2020 and when I Logged back in it said "Location is not available. C:\WINDOWS\ System32\Config\Systemprofile\Desktop is not accessible ACCESS IS DENIED" How can I fix this? Thanks...
  4. Windows live mail 2012 not working following windows 10 update 19 Aug 2020. Anybody have...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows live mail 2012 not working following windows 10 update 19 Aug 2020. Anybody have...: Windows live mail 2012 not working following windows 10 update 19 Aug 2020. Anybody have any suggestions please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-2012-not-working-following/fe3e9cd6-ad6d-46e7-90a8-bf6430335301
  5. after updates on aug. 15 and aug. 17 2020 my lap

after updates on aug. 15 and aug. 17 2020 my lap: My laptop is not working since the Aug. 15 and aug 17 2020 UPDATES. THE SCREEN has ghost on it and the curser is irrated all over the place. The curser will open files on its own. The curser moves constantly so I can not get any thing done. PLEASE HELP ME.T...
  6. Windows Mail - redundant folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail - redundant folders: Hi I am trying Windows Mail on my new laptop. It has set me up with a lot of folders I don't need but I can't see how to delete them. Can anyone help, please? Thanks...
  7. lost contacts in Windows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost contacts in Windows live mail: Hi, I recently changed password for my Microsoft account because it asked me too. recently got 1909 Since then my live mail has asked me for a password which I cannot remember. I assume that is my Microsoft accouunt password. It has now lost my contacts. At the moment...
  8. Live Mail lost e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Live Mail lost e-mail: windows live mail warns me that it has downloaded what appears to Phishing e-mail but where is it? I would like to look at it to confirm Windows Security opinion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-lost-e-mail/22a5206e-0957-418b-b177-b1451274686c"
  9. Windows 10, latest upgrade of 1/17/2020.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, latest upgrade of 1/17/2020.: After latest upgrade: Cannot connect to internet WiFi works fine for phone and iPads. Cannot print, spooler service won't run. Tried to do adapter change, folder empty. PC was locked and after many tears used an older password and got in. No longer have pin number. Photos...
  10. My windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today: my windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today the error message says my password is not correct however when I called microsoft you said it is not supported please help...