Windows 10: Sorry for terrible quality but what does this mean?

Discus and support Sorry for terrible quality but what does this mean? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/altaccountjustforfun [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/altaccountjustforfun, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Sorry for terrible quality but what does this mean?

/u/altaccountjustforfun, Dec 4, 2019

2. Bluetooth Sound Quality is Terrible

thanks for @Maximus2016 on the
    lenovo support forums
    I've fixed my problem!

• Right click the speaker icon in the system tray by the clock
      • Click 'Playback devices'
    • Change the default to the 'headphones'

the lenovo support link has screen shots, fyi.

"Some bluetooth devices have
    2 modes: Regular listening device and a "handsfree" mode where you can use both the audio and microphone. If you somehow got switched to
    handsfree mode, then the audio quality will be much worse since some of the
    bluetooth bandwidth will be taken up for the microphone."

Mike DePouw, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Terrible print quality

Hi Cai Tech,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• What is the photo format you are trying to print from the Photos app?

• Does the issue persist when you try to print particular Picture or any Picture?

• Since when you are facing this issue in Photos app?
    Until you reply back to us, follow the below suggestions and check to isolate the issue.

• Open the Photos app.

• Select the image which you need to print. (Right click on the picture and select
      Print, The print window will open with certain options you can choose)

• Try to change the Color mode to Color or
      Monochrome. (Try to use the both options and check how the picture will print)

• Now, click on more settings.

• Change the Output quality to
      Normal
      or High Quality (Try to use the both options and check how the picture will print to isolate the issue)

• Click on OK.
    Note: You may try to change the other options also and check to isolate the issue.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Sorry for terrible quality but what does this mean?

Bluetooth Sound Quality is Terrible

I've been using my Bluetooth headphones for a few months now and everything was fine until a few days ago. Now my sound quality is terrible.

When it initially started playing the quality would be bad for the first few seconds and then it would correct itself. Now, it doesn't correct itself.

I've tried playing through the laptop speakers and it sounds ok there.

Feedback hub issue. I've run a capture through there and submitted it.

Mike DePouw, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Sorry for terrible quality but what does this mean?

1. Sorry for terrible quality but what does this mean? - Similar Threads - Sorry terrible quality

2. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  3. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/toyfreddym8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8teez/what_does_this_mean/
  4. What does that mean?

What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  5. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  6. Sorry for the terrible quality, but I’m trying to install windows on an ssd, but I keep...

Sorry for the terrible quality, but I’m trying to install windows on an ssd, but I keep...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mikemike204 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fw5jqi/sorry_for_the_terrible_quality_but_im_trying_to/
  7. Sorry for the terrible quality, but I’m trying to install windows on an ssd, but I keep...

Sorry for the terrible quality, but I’m trying to install windows on an ssd, but I keep...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mikemike204 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fw5jnh/sorry_for_the_terrible_quality_but_im_trying_to/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430