Windows 10: Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works

Discus and support Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Computer was slow logging in and I got angry but now Windows is working again. So all problems are solved.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DirkAlexander, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works

My Computer was slow logging in and I got angry but now Windows is working again. So all problems are solved.

:)

DirkAlexander, Jun 2, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

[rant] RAGE is making me rage!

In the case of Rage, it mostly lists things you CAN'T do with Rage.

rtwjunkie, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Super XP Win User

Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works

The RAGE Megathread

Rage stops working?

I keep getting an error message, Rage has stopped. And this is with simple click of the mouse to start the game via Steam and/or desktop shortcut.

I then installed the newest beta CAT 12.2 (12.1 didn't work) and now I can get in game, but it's bloody buggy, it keeps crashing to desktop.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks,

Super XP, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works

1. Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works - Similar Threads - Sorry rage earlier

2. PC worked fine earlier today but now crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC worked fine earlier today but now crashing: So my girlfriend's PC was working just fine earlier and she tried booting it recently and as far as I know it wont boot and it even apparently crashed in BIOS, she said there was no visual output, so it could possibly just be the HDMI cable. That's about all the info I have...
  3. PC worked fine earlier today but now crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC worked fine earlier today but now crashing: So my girlfriend's PC was working just fine earlier and she tried booting it recently and as far as I know it wont boot and it even apparently crashed in BIOS, she said there was no visual output, so it could possibly just be the HDMI cable. That's about all the info I have...
  4. earlier I was using TechpubsOffline.exe file and it was working fine, now while opening it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    earlier I was using TechpubsOffline.exe file and it was working fine, now while opening it...: the procedure entry point discardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earlier-i-was-using-techpubsofflineexe-file-and-it/75df7011-6168-4888-8555-27d90add0b02
  5. earlier I was using TechpubsOffline.exe file and it was working fine, now while opening it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    earlier I was using TechpubsOffline.exe file and it was working fine, now while opening it...: the procedure entry point discardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earlier-i-was-using-techpubsofflineexe-file-and-it/75df7011-6168-4888-8555-27d90add0b02
  6. Wallpaper slideshow doesn't work as earlier

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper slideshow doesn't work as earlier: Hello,I know it's not a huge problem, I'm just wondering why my Win 10 pc unable make the full slideshow work as earlier Win 8 did. Win 8 was able to play it from a NAS, Win 10 cannot do that, only like 2-3. I thought it was because of the connection or something like that,...
  7. RE: An earlier issue I posted that is now locked.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    RE: An earlier issue I posted that is now locked.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wuausrv-windows-update-service-serious-bug/699d01d5-efd1-4e33-99a2-fbbe2068a1c2?tm=1584143107618 Just before I had to move homes, I found a resolution to this issue. Now that I'm all settled, I wanted to...
  8. Rage 2

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Rage 2: What video card should I get to run Rage 2? I'm thinking about getting the RX 5500 XT but is that card strong enough?
  9. Rage multiyplayer - window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rage multiyplayer - window?: When i open Rage multiplayer the window opens in small size why? i can't click on the top to make the window big .... https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/rage-multiyplayer---fenster
  10. Cant install Rage 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant install Rage 2: Heya, whenever i install Rage 2 it goes all the way till the end and then gets a error, anyway i can fix it, i tried to install it several times now and it keeps doing it....