Windows 10: Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works

Discus and support Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Computer was slow logging in and I got angry but now Windows is working again. So all problems are solved.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DirkAlexander, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works

My Computer was slow logging in and I got angry but now Windows is working again. So all problems are solved.

:)

DirkAlexander, Jun 2, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

[rant] RAGE is making me rage!

In the case of Rage, it mostly lists things you CAN'T do with Rage.

rtwjunkie, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Super XP Win User

Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works

The RAGE Megathread

Rage stops working?

I keep getting an error message, Rage has stopped. And this is with simple click of the mouse to start the game via Steam and/or desktop shortcut.

I then installed the newest beta CAT 12.2 (12.1 didn't work) and now I can get in game, but it's bloody buggy, it keeps crashing to desktop.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks,

Super XP, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works

1. Sorry for the rage earlier but now it works - Similar Threads - Sorry rage earlier

2. Rage multiyplayer - window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rage multiyplayer - window?: When i open Rage multiplayer the window opens in small size why? i can't click on the top to make the window big .... https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/rage-multiyplayer---fenster
  3. Restore to earlier date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore to earlier date: Restore to earlier date windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-earlier-date/ebef6cf0-84e3-463c-9c5a-fadb3743758f
  4. Sorry just testing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sorry just testing: Sorry just testing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-just-testing/0021b2a5-e4ec-4964-b6b7-292ca5b17a93
  5. Xbox game pass PC Rage 2 has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox game pass PC Rage 2 has stopped working.: I have been smashing out rage 2 on PC recently and after about 5 days of decent play it has suddenly stopped working. The game launches all the way to the press enter screen and then when i do it crashes with the "rage 2 has stopped working" message. I have updated all my...
  6. Cant install Rage 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant install Rage 2: Heya, whenever i install Rage 2 it goes all the way till the end and then gets a error, anyway i can fix it, i tried to install it several times now and it keeps doing it....
  7. Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now: Trying to add my work One Drive to my personal PC and getting the error "Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now" contract support. Win10>Settings>add second account - then get this error now for weeks. Can someone tell me what the issue is? I have no problem...
  8. Windows hello not working now. earlier it used to before update. I have alienware 15 r3

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows hello not working now. earlier it used to before update. I have alienware 15 r3: after the update it stopped working. now it says, windows hello is not supported. i tried turning on bio-metric service and enable bio-metric devices. installed tobii sense. it works and infra cam shows light but still not getting windows hello option. also IR camera is...
  9. Go back to an earlier build - Get started >>>> IS NOT WORKING.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Go back to an earlier build - Get started >>>> IS NOT WORKING.: Hello there. This is my first time posting in a windows forum so please bear with me. So, I tried the 1607 Anniversary Update from Windows 10 and it caused me lags and freezes in my desktop, so now I want to revert back to my former build. But, Windows is not letting me do...
  10. Sorry to be negative!

in Windows 10 Support
    Sorry to be negative!: Did a Windows 10 installation last week - (Using Windows 7 prior to that). I have never been a fan of Windows 8/8.1, but I thought I would give Windows 10 a try at least. Although many people are raving about 10 - I cannot share their enthusiasm, so after a short time I...