Windows 10: Sorry I asked this question b4 but need a definite answer

Discus and support Sorry I asked this question b4 but need a definite answer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Trying to sell my laptop but they want the laptop with Windows 10 Pro. The laptop originally came with Windows 10 Home. Its been upgraded to Pro with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brybery21, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Sorry I asked this question b4 but need a definite answer

Trying to sell my laptop but they want the laptop with Windows 10 Pro.

The laptop originally came with Windows 10 Home. Its been upgraded to Pro with digital license linked to an account. If I reset it, will it definitely have Windows 10 Pro for the new owner? Will it reset to Home or Pro? Do I need to use the generic Windows 10 Pro key? Are they 100% gonna get the Pro version? Sorry and thanks. I don't want to promise them they'll get Pro version if I'm not sure. Sorry I asked this question b4 but need a definite answer :)

Its a Surface Laptop 3 btw if that helps Sorry I asked this question b4 but need a definite answer :)

Thanks

submitted by /u/brybery21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brybery21, Nov 8, 2020
  2. TSX420J Win User

Buying a Laptop, asking a few questions

post's #9,22 and 24 should answer your questions. *Smile Sorry I asked this question b4 but need a definite answer :)

TSX420J, Nov 8, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Sorry I asked this question b4 but need a definite answer

cortana does not answer questions well

Hi Doctor Susan,

Cortana’s responses usually depend on the type of topics being asked. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.

Sorry I asked this question b4 but need a definite answer eae3c1b7-3869-4616-a33b-324a04f91e0f.png

• Are all the responses to all your questions off the mark, or is it isolated to a specific topic?
    • Can you provide us some scenarios or topics when Cortana provides off the mark answers?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Sorry I asked this question b4 but need a definite answer

1. Sorry I asked this question b4 but need a definite answer - Similar Threads - Sorry asked question

2. I need my security question answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my security question answers: Need to get into my tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-security-question-answers/3e277d0b-7711-4b44-bc1c-3eb49ee687e5
  3. I need my security question answers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my security question answers: Need to get into my tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-security-question-answers/3e277d0b-7711-4b44-bc1c-3eb49ee687e5
  4. Sorry, but I have to ask this second question about a computer to buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, but I have to ask this second question about a computer to buy: Is this really a great deal, or am I missing something? As I said in my first question, I have a budget, so I'm researching extremely carefully because I cannot afford to pay a penny more than I have to, and I am used to getting the best of the best with my electronics, lol....
  5. Sorry, but I have to ask this second question about a computer to buy

Sorry, but I have to ask this second question about a computer to buy: Is this really a great deal, or am I missing something? As I said in my first question, I have a budget, so I'm researching extremely carefully because I cannot afford to pay a penny more than I have to, and I am used to getting the best of the best with my electronics, lol....
  6. I need to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to ask a question.: Hi, this post is related to two operating systems, Linux and windows.Basically, I have two hp streams with an Intel Celeron, I wanted to use one for Linux, the older one for windows-based things such as video editing.I just have a few general questions.My keyboard, mouse, and...
  7. I need to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to ask a question.: Hi, this post is related to two operating systems, Linux and windows.Basically, I have two hp streams with an Intel Celeron, I wanted to use one for Linux, the older one for windows-based things such as video editing.I just have a few general questions.My keyboard, mouse, and...
  8. I need to ask a question.

9. this question still needs answering FOR WEEKS i think

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    this question still needs answering FOR WEEKS i think: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alright-i-may-need-a-little-bit-of-help-here-like/a4b225c1-4eec-4ae2-a2b1-3f75dda4a129 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-question-still-needs-answering-for-weeks-i/eb81a35b-f018-4183-b8a1-74dbcbf7df4e
  10. Just a question I need answered

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just a question I need answered: So I got some trojan malware and i quarantined it with malwarebytes, located it and went to uninstall, But then it asked to make changes to my computer. Should I accept? submitted by /u/Mr_Mango-12 [link] [comments]...